Want a watch with a high-octane edge? The upstart design company Menghsun Concept Design has the forearm piece for you. Behold: the Shift Hybrid. It puts the dash in haberdasher. More sports car than timepiece, this speedy watch is loaded with a litany of automotive motifs. Disc brake face. Speedometer movement. Seat belt band. The only thing it’s missing is a gas tank and a state mandate to carry insurance.
Although they’re not in production just yet, hopefully these boss men’s watches will be coming to jewelry stores and rotating display cases in finer gas station soon.
Images courtesy of Menghsun Concept Design.
Holy smokes do we have a new product payload for you. Christmas time is around the corner, so we thought we should add some products that might make your shopping a little easier this year. Over the last month, we partnered up with Taxor, a manufacturer of men’s watches, women’s watches, and automotive clocks. But what makes these time pieces are extra special because they feature the logo of your mistress de la garage.
- GM Watches for Men – Because you want the world to know that you drive a Corvette.
- Honda Watches for Men – So you can keep your Honda boxers to yourself.
- Nissan Watches for Men – So you can time your car going from 0 to 60 in about 9 seconds flat.
- Dodge Watches for Men – Because strapping a Dodge Hot Wheels on your wrist is unacceptable.
- Ford Watches for Men – Tired of holding your Ford key out in hopes someone asks what you drive? Wear a Ford watch instead.
- Dodge Watches for Women – Unless your special talent is telling time by the location of the sun, you need this watch.
- Ford Watches for Women – Because no outfit is complete without at least one Ford accessory on your wrist.
- GM Watches for Women – To tactfully remind others what kind of fancy car you drive.
- Honda Watches for Women – It’s about more than just punctuality–it’s about having mad style.
- Ford Clocks – Hickory Dickory Dock, tell time with this Ford Clock. C’mon. You knew we had to use it.
- GM Clocks – Better than running out to your car to check the time–now you can tell time the GM way on your wall or desk.
- Honda Clocks – Don’t spend your money on a box. Don’t spend it on a fox. Don’t spend it on a sock. Spend it on a Honda Clock.
- Jeep Clocks – Jeeps beep and clocks tock. Now, Taxor brings you Jeep Clocks–sorry they don’t beep.
And if time isn’t your thing, then we’ve got a few other items that’ll rock your Christmas socks:
- AVS Seamless Ventvisor – Seamless stockings, seamless rain gutters, seamless plots and now—Seamless Ventvisors. Get’em today, they’re Ultra Low-Pro for a look that’s slicker than your grandpa’s comb over.
- Tailgate Cargo Box – No, it’s not a miniature Doug Henning prop; however, the Tailgate Cargo Box does carry all your gear and then magically transform from a cargo carrier into 2 chairs and a table. Works great for camping too!
- Hypertech Max Energy Sport – You may have heard about this, you may have even seen spy photos of it, but the day has almost come; Hypertech is entering the world of sport-compacts! We should have these puppies in stock soon, check back if you want to give your import some extra juice!
Posted in Auto Accessories, Auto Parts, Garage Accessories, Gas Saving Products, Performance Chips, Product Review, Storage Systems
Tagged Auto Anything, AutoAnything, Cars, clocks, Corvette, Dodge, Ford, GM, Honda, HyperTech, Jeep, Suv, tailgate, tailgating, Trucks, watches