Are you stuck at work today, or out and about enjoying a pre-4th of July day off. For your sake, I hope its the latter, but if you happen to be in the office today and are twiddling your thumbs trying to think of something to do, rest assured we can break the boredom for a few minutes.
- Smittybilt Replacement Jeep Soft Top – If your old soft top is torn and faded, Smittybilt has the answer with their replacement Jeep soft tops. Tougher construction and better fabrics make this top a winner.
- Smittybilt Jeep Windbreaker – Its summer; if you like cruising around without doors and a scant bikini top, this jeep wind breaker will block gale force winds from messing up your hair dew.
- Smittybilt Jeep Tube Bumper – If you need something tougher than stock for the trails, these tubular jeep bumpers offer the perfect solution; rigid, tough, sexy. Available front and rear. Extra bonus: the rear bumper includes a trailer hitch mount!
- Smittybilt SRC Jeep Tube Doors – Like a roll cage for the side of your vehicle, these jeep doors offer structural rigidity and line of sight to your wheels, allowing you to crawl the canyons with ease.
- Smittybilt Jeep Racks – Lets face it, there’s not much room in a jeep to store your stuff. That problem is easy to solve with a jeep rack!
- Smittybilt Jeep Rock Rails – Protect your body with a sleek set of jeep rock rails.
- Smittybilt GEAR Seat Covers – For when you absolutely have to carry your gear with you, no other seat cover will do.
- Smittybilt XRC8 – It’s fun to play in the mud, but significantly less fun to get stuck in it. Easily get out of sticky jams with this 8k winch.
- Smittybilt XRC10 – Need something tougher than an 8K winch? Then the 10K is right up your alley; 5.5 horsepower motor and aircraft-grade cables are tough enough to get you out of just about any situation.
- Coverking Neoprene Jeep Seat Covers – Go from innocent hobby to creepy obsession with a set of fetching, super-taught, oh so form-fitting seat covers made just for your sweetheart Jeep.
Before tomorrow’s solemn celebration of bikinis, beers and bombs, let us pause and remember what our forefathers shed their puritanical blood for: the inalienable right of future generations to watch the boob-tube anywhere we gol dang well please. We pay tribute to their ultimate sacrifice with 4 new products living inside the new headrest monitors category.
- Vizualogic A1150 Headrest Monitors – Custom made replacement headrests with 7” LCD screens and built-in DVD players.
- Vizualogic A1250 Headrest Monitors – Made-to-measure replacement headrests with 7” LCD screens, built-in DVD players, and front-mounted auxiliary jacks for iPods, game systems, &tc.
- Vizualogic A1290 Headrest Monitors – Got screen envy? The 1290 is exactly like the A-1250, but with huge-honking 9” LCD screens.
- Vizualogic Advantage Headrest Monitors – Bespoke replacement headrests with 7” LCD screens, but no built-in DVD players.
Light up the night with Plasmaglow; their extensive selection of LED lights will draw ravers near and far.
- PlasmaGlow Flexible LED Light Strip – Now you can add the tuner-style glow of LEDs anywhere! These LumaFlex flexible indoor/outdoor LED light strips are perfect for your auto, home, motorcycle or RV.
- PlasmaGlow Night Raider LED Scanner – Add KITT-style lighting anywhere on your ride with this scanning LED light strip. Great for car security and alarm systems.
- PlasmaGlow Night Raider Tailgate Bar – Light-up all of your nightly missions just like the younger, pre-hamburger incident Hasselhof.
- PlasmaGlow Fire & Ice LED Mud Flaps – That’s right, LEDs for your mud flaps. A sure way to make all of your muddin’ friends jealous.
- PlasmaGlow Xenon Bulbs – These bright headlight bulbs will illuminate your travels with ease.
- Bully Dog WatchDog Fuel Economy Monitor – If you need an expensive device to tell you that pedal stomping wastes fuel, this monitor’s for you.
- Delta Aluminum Single Lid Crossover Toolbox – Gen 2 – It may look like a traditional toolbox, but this single lid packs some serious protection.
- Delta Aluminum Mid-Lid Crossover Toolbox – Gen 2 – Easily grab your gear from either side of the bed with the Mid-Lid design.
- Delta Aluminum Innerside Toolbox – Gen 2 – Runs along the length of your bed so that even extra long tools can be stored securely.