Holy smokes do we have a new product payload for you. Christmas time is around the corner, so we thought we should add some products that might make your shopping a little easier this year. Over the last month, we partnered up with Taxor, a manufacturer of men’s watches, women’s watches, and automotive clocks. But what makes these time pieces are extra special because they feature the logo of your mistress de la garage.
- GM Watches for Men – Because you want the world to know that you drive a Corvette.
- Honda Watches for Men – So you can keep your Honda boxers to yourself.
- Nissan Watches for Men – So you can time your car going from 0 to 60 in about 9 seconds flat.
- Dodge Watches for Men – Because strapping a Dodge Hot Wheels on your wrist is unacceptable.
- Ford Watches for Men – Tired of holding your Ford key out in hopes someone asks what you drive? Wear a Ford watch instead.
- Dodge Watches for Women – Unless your special talent is telling time by the location of the sun, you need this watch.
- Ford Watches for Women – Because no outfit is complete without at least one Ford accessory on your wrist.
- GM Watches for Women – To tactfully remind others what kind of fancy car you drive.
- Honda Watches for Women – It’s about more than just punctuality–it’s about having mad style.
- Ford Clocks – Hickory Dickory Dock, tell time with this Ford Clock. C’mon. You knew we had to use it.
- GM Clocks – Better than running out to your car to check the time–now you can tell time the GM way on your wall or desk.
- Honda Clocks – Don’t spend your money on a box. Don’t spend it on a fox. Don’t spend it on a sock. Spend it on a Honda Clock.
- Jeep Clocks – Jeeps beep and clocks tock. Now, Taxor brings you Jeep Clocks–sorry they don’t beep.
And if time isn’t your thing, then we’ve got a few other items that’ll rock your Christmas socks:
- AVS Seamless Ventvisor – Seamless stockings, seamless rain gutters, seamless plots and now—Seamless Ventvisors. Get’em today, they’re Ultra Low-Pro for a look that’s slicker than your grandpa’s comb over.
- Tailgate Cargo Box – No, it’s not a miniature Doug Henning prop; however, the Tailgate Cargo Box does carry all your gear and then magically transform from a cargo carrier into 2 chairs and a table. Works great for camping too!
- Hypertech Max Energy Sport – You may have heard about this, you may have even seen spy photos of it, but the day has almost come; Hypertech is entering the world of sport-compacts! We should have these puppies in stock soon, check back if you want to give your import some extra juice!