FYI, if you’re lucky enough to own one of these fine examples of American muscle, then you can now give it a more aggressive look with a custom body kit. We’ve teamed up with Street Scene to offer you a full body kit that is hot of the presses. Pick and choose your parts to make your own great look, or get all three for a more composed style. We are working on getting some better images up on the site, but it’s the same kit to be featured on the WD-40 Camaro at SEMA this year.
Here’s a few shots of the WD40 car, courtesy of the Camaro5 Forum:
If you’d like to order this, here are some quick links for you:
Posted in Auto Accessories, Auto Parts
Tagged 2010 Camaro, Auto Anything, AutoAnything, Body Kits, Camaro, Chevy, Ground Effects, Ground FX, Spoilers, Street Scene
Holy smokes! If the smorgasbord of Griots Garage detailing supplies wasn’t enough for you, we’ve got a boat load of new products for you this week. First up, we’ve added even more jeep accessories to our site, with new products from Smittybilt and Bushwacker. We’d also like to welcome Rugged Ridge aboard!
No, we can’t make your jeep look like the one in the picture… yet. But we can offer you the jeep body armor you need to fight off rocks, trees, branches and medium-sized animals. In fact, our jeep body kits will set your wrangler apart from the rest, giving it that tough exterior you’ve always wanted.
INNO Racks is a cool company. Not only do they make roof rack products that support your outdoor life, but they have some of the coolest product designs. I particularly like their surfboard rack, but their kayak racks and bike racks are equally neat. In a few weeks, we’ll also be offering their new base racks, so check back later if you’re in the market.
Street Scene is to body kits as kittehs are to lolz… I hated the SAT’s too, no more associative questions, I promise. But really, Street Scene has got the hot fire when it comes to body kits.
We’ve also added some products that will help you in your everyday life; automotive tools, car vacuums and a gas powered blender. Don’t say we never gave you nothin’…
- InterVac GarageVac – We are the newest online retailer for the GarageVac, which has suction so powerful it can lift 4 bowling balls…seriously, watch the video.
- Park Smart ProSeal Garage Door Seal – Keeps dirt and debris out and harmful, asphyxiating fumes in.
- Yakima DeadLock Bike Rack Lock – If you don’t use the DeadLock, wild man G. Gordon Liddy will lead a team of 5 goons to steal your bikes.
- B&I Trim Stainless Rocker Panels – Protects your rocker panels against stones, sticks and angry girlfriends.
- Bossco Luma Lites – Do NOT let your mogwai near these!
- Bossco Lite Wrenches – When Snap On, MAC and Craftsman just won’t cut the mustard, go for Bossco—these have lights, too!
- Bossco Cuff Lite – Face it, gloves with fingers are for dorks—and these have lights.
- Bossco Glove Lite – Move over, Mechanix Gloves, Bossco’s in town!
- 3A Racing Truck Ramps – Bring out your inner Evel Knievel with ramps for your truck!
- Delta Jobsite Tool Chest – This bolt-cutter resistant box locks your tools up tighter than Fort Knox.
- Patriot Tri-Fold Tonneau Cover – Smooth folding soft tonneau protection at a price so low Uncle Sam might start wondering if something fishy is going on.
- Dee Zee Diamond Plate Bed Caps – Not the fuel saving kind of hybrid, the ABS plastic and diamond-plate aluminum kind. They won’t save you any money at the pump, but they look a lot cooler than a Prius.
- Gas Powered Blender – Grab your limes and salt! You can now whip up margaritas with 2-stroke power.
- LeBra All Weather Car Bra – We’re welcoming back this old favorite. Full-frontal support for everyone.
- Napier Sportz Explorer Travel Tent – Packed full of more fun than a barrel of monkeys.
- Westin Platinum Bug Deflector by Wade – If Wade’s on second, and Westin’s on third—then Who’s on first.
Posted in Auto Accessories, Auto Parts, Bike Racks, Garage Accessories, Jeep Accessories, Product Review, Roof Racks, Storage Systems, Tonneau Covers
Tagged Auto Anything, AutoAnything, Body Kit, Body Kits, Bushwacker, INNO, Jeep, Jeep Body Kits, Jeep Wrangler, Smittybilt, Street Scene