Tag Archives: Snow Storms

Mother Nature’s down with body mods


If you were to poll 100 native San Diegans, at least 75% would agree that snow is just a myth (the other 25% are snowboarders, and we really don’t take them that seriously). However, outside of our unnaturally pleasant 619/858/760 area codes, the celestial dandruff is an all-too-common annoyance.

Now, snow and cars don’t normally get along. The one usually causes the other to skid across highway lanes like a greased-up ten-year-old on a downhill slip ‘n slide. Sometimes, though, the two place nicely together. Jalopnik recently compiled a list of ten cars modded by Mother Nature. Lesson learned: if you’re thinking about bolting on a body kit but are unsure about how it might look, you can always park overnight in Fargo and take a look at the results.

Mini Cooper Snow Job