Remember the good old days when you could talk, text and drive all without The Man sticking his nose up your liberty? Plowing into the backs of buses while chewing the cud used to be our inalienable right. But that right to talk and maim has eroded, and you’ll need a hands free car kit to legally spread rumors about your coworkers in the Dairy Queen drive-thru. Luckily, we added up the king daddy of hands-free kits onto our site, along with a few extra automotive goodies to go along with it. Dig it:
Vizualogic BLU Logic Bluetooth Hands Free Car Kit—Here’s an idea. The next time a cop pulls you over for talking and driving, use the Ike defense and tell him, “Listen now Mr. Kansas law dog—law don’t go around here. Savvy?” Then, when you’re out of the joint and had your cudgeled-teeth replaced, install one of these hands free kits from Vizualogic.
Sherwood Factory Match Dash Kits—Warning: Heidi Montag is proof that plastic surgery is an addiction. Once your interior gets this Sherwood Innovations dash kit transplant, it may start thinking about a bumper augmentation or a grille job.
Ranch Sportwrap Tonneau Cover—Not to be mistaken for a Ranch Chicken Wrap, this hard tonneau cover from Ranch Fiberglass adds delicious looks to your rig’s rear end. Custom shaped from premium fiberglass, it sports a flat deck that wraps over the edges of your box rails for a seamless fit.
Ranch Legacy Tonneau Cover—It used to be that if someone wanted their accessory to sound cool and rugged, they’d start its name with a capital X. Ranch Fiberglass is rocking the boat by swapping out the X with the word “legacy.” We’ll let you decide whether this contoured, custom-sculpted tonneau cover lives up to its namesake.
Posted in Dash Kits, Mobile Electronics, New Products, Product Review, Tonneau Covers
Tagged Bluetooth, Car Electronics, Dash Kits, Electronics, Fiberglass TOnneau Cover, Hands Free Kit, Hands-free, Hands-free Bluetooth, Mobile Electronics, tonneau, Tonneau Cover, Truck bed covers, Trucks
It’s true. Big changes don’t just come after getting your fortune read by an unplugged Zoltar Speaks machine. Case in point: AutoAnything’s Accessory Aisle section underwent some hefty construction last night, resulting in a new, improved way to shop, here’s what happened:
- Mobile Electronics: The high-tech home to everything from power adapters to backup sensors and cameras.
- Tire & Wheel Accessories: Everything you’d ever need for your wheels and tires (save for aftermarket wheels or new tires…for now).
- Winter Driving Accessories: Here’s where you’ll find snow plows, snow shades, snow chains, snow men, Snow Patrol, and the latest Macintosh operating system, Snow Leopard.
- Garage Accessories: Updated with new categories and a new piece of carpet positioned under your Dodge’s leaky oil pan.
- Tailgating Accessories: Remember the Automotive Gear department? This is now that, only trimmed down to showcase the stuff you’d use to party in a parking lot.
- Travel Accessories: Dead is the Driving Accessories department and its hodgepodge of automotive bric-a-brac. From its ashes rises Travel Accessories (now with approximately 43% less bric-a-brac).
Oh, and we also launched some new products for good measure:
- Clean Tools Ultimate Car Cleaning Kit – Since that orbital power-waxer and rolling cooler/stool combo don’t quite define you as a clean-car guy, there’s this, the Ultimate Car Cleaning Kit from Clean Tools.
- Clean Tools Ultimate Detailing Kit – If Obsessive Auto Detailing were a spectator sport, this would be akin to pro swimming’s Arena X-Glide.
- Clean Tools Ultimate Car Wash Kit – If you wash your car like a mysophobe washes his hands, this is the kit for you.
- Clean Tools Absorber Synthetic Chamois – You know, there always seems to be a time and place for synthetic leather. And this little guy puts more shame on ShamWow than Vince Shlomi.
- AlphaTherm Windshield Washer Heater – Writing your name in the snow was never this much fun.
- Rampage Jeep Seat Covers – Rampage: it’s not just a classic arcade game or a side effect of the HGH you’ve been injecting between your toes. It’s also a company that makes stuff for your Jeep, like this new set of seat covers we launched. Also comes with a matching steering wheel cover because, as Rampage’s demographic studies indicate, people with messy bottoms often have cruddy hands, too.
- Smittybilt Nerf Steps – Dress your vehicle to the nines with the style and strength of these tough new steps.
- Smittybilt Sure-Step Nerf Steps – Unlike those other slippery nerf steps, these ones give you a firm stepping point.
A slew of new Jeep items came in from Rugged Ridge:
- Jeep Air Intake System – Power-up your Jeep’s lungs with this oxygen-sucking system.
- Jeep Throttle Body Spacers – If your Jeep needs some space, it doesn’t mean you need to start packing your bags. Just pick up one of these.
- HID Off-Road Lights – Because driving in the dark never works out very well. Light up your trails with the power of HID lights.
- Jeep Exhaust Headers – Built for both extreme and Xtreme conditions, these headers take on your toughest challenges.
- Jeep Exhaust System – Adds style and tone to the back of your Jeep with its dual-tip design and cat-back goodness.
That’s it for this weekly installment, check back later for some slacker-friday fun.
Posted in Air Intake Systems, Auto Accessories, Auto Parts, Automotive Lights, Car Care Products, Exhaust Systems, Garage Accessories, Jeep Accessories, Product Review
Tagged 2009, Auto Anything, AutoAnything, Autos, Cars, Electronics, Garage, Jeep, Jeeps, New, Rampage, Smittybilt, Suv, Tools, Trucks, Winter Driving