With AutoAnything coupons & promos being in such hot demand, we have decided to create our own internal page that compiles the most popular coupons that are available to our customers on a daily basis. Be sure to visit our AutoAnything Coupon codes & promo codes page when you are in your next search to find a discount on AutoAnything.com.
At AutoAnything, we’re all about putting together content to help you find exactly what you need to outfit your vehicle with the most recommended mods, not only recommended by our Team, but buy our customers. Car, Truck and SUV owners like you have given us feedback to let us know their favorite mods and upgrades that they have chosen to for their vehicles. Check out our main vehicle mods & upgrades page, and if you don’t see your vehicle model featured in the vehicle grid, let us know your model and we’ll add it to the grid for you!
And to get started by vehicle year, you can click on any of the following year related links to find the top mods for your ride:
We are putting together a list of the average amount of vehicle mods most car and truck enthusiasts have to see how active most vehicle owners are with updating their rides. So far the feedback that we have received and leading mods have been air filters, air intakes, exhaust, and brakes along with floor mats and seat covers.
Send us your feedback or drop a comment on this post and let us know the following:
1. How many mods does your favorite vehicle have?
2. What is your favorite modification that you have done to your vehicle?
To get some ideas flowing, here are a few lists of modifications by vehicle make:
And a few more by vehicle model:
It’s been rumored for quite some time that the Z28 would be making a comeback, and it’s a smart move for GM as the Camaro is one of their best sellers. The SS’s V8 is fast and throaty, while the body lines give it a sinister look… the perfect recipe for American muscle. Well all that’s about to change for the better as it looks like the Z28 will finally become an option for new car buyers.
Spied and facebooked at the SEMA show, the above picture is probably of the new Z28. There are absolutely no details yet, and we only know whats been rumored, which is that there’s an LSA-engine under that hood. The LSA is the same powerplant used in the Cadillac CTS-V, which means it’ll be brutal; 550 HP and 550 FT-LBS of torque. Stay tuned, more details to follow.
Posted in Auto Manufacturers, New Cars, SEMA, Sports Cars
Tagged 2009 SEMA, 2009 SEMA Show, Camaro, Car, Cars, Chevy, Chevy Camaro, SEMA, SEMA Show, Sports Cars, Z28
₩ is the symbol for the Korean Won, their form of the Dollar. 161,000,000 Won sounds like a lot, and it is, roughly equating to $130,000 bucks. For that, you could by a Corvette ZR1 and a few extra sets of tires. Or you could buy a tricked out GT-R and mob the streets with all wheel drive prowess. But now there’s a new option, and it’s price just so happens to be $131K. They call it the Spirra, and it’s a quick little devil. Using a 2.7-liter V6 Hyundai engine, lifted from a Tiburon, the creator was able to squeeze out 400 horsepower by throwing on a sizable supercharger. That’s the Spirra S, and for a car that weighs just 2,200 pounds with a full tank of gas, that’s a real nice power-to-weight ratio. But if it want’s to compete with the aformentioned ZR1 and GT-R, or even Ferrari’s and Lambo’s, it would probably need 25% more to hold it’s own. So they creators went back to the drawing board and threw on a turbo. Crank the boost and you net 500 ponies from a car that weights a Keg more than an Elise.
The Spirra Turbo has a top speed in the 200+ MPH range, so you can bet that it will keep up with just about anything. Here’s a video of it dusting an F430. The racing starts around the 3:35 mark.
Posted in New Cars, News Worthy, Sports Cars, Supercars, Videos
Tagged Auto, Autos, Car, Cars, Ferrari, GTR, Hyundai, Lamborghini, Spirra, Spirra Turbo, Sports Car, Super Car, Video, ZR1
Well, people like me rejoice. I’ve always been a huge fan of Mini Coopers; they’re practical, unique, fuel efficient and they handle like a go-cart…that’s a good thing. When the Clubman came out, I considered trading in my Subaru, but I couldn’t justify the trade-in. But now they are just tempting me further with the Mini Clubman Rally Edition. It gets the full treatment; 17″ wheels, a Midnight black paint job with silver racing stripes, HID’s, a sexy black/anthracite interior, sport package and aero kit, a roof rack (!), and green rear view mirrors…?
Yeah, not sure about the mirrors, but everything else sounds perfect. Coming in at $32,999, it’s pricey for a Mini, but it’s also going to be very exclusive; only 70 examples of the Rally Edition will be shipped to the states. If you want one, call your Mini dealer today… I mean now, mister.
Source: Motoring File
Posted in Car Review, New Cars, News Worthy
Tagged Auto, Autos, BMW, Car, Car Review, Cars, Mini, Mini Clubman, Mini Cooper, New, New Cars
There’s lots of chatter in the blogosphere about the Car Allowance Rebate System, aka CARS, aka Cash for Clunkers. On the surface, it sounds like a good deal; trade in your old gas guzzler and get up to $4,500 towards a new vehicle. Here’s the rough breakdown:
- Your vehicle must be less than 25 years old on the trade-in date
- Only purchase or lease of new vehicles qualify
- Generally, trade-in vehicles must get 18 or less MPG (some very large pick-up trucks and cargo vans have different requirements)
- Trade-in vehicles must be registered and insured continuously for the full year preceding the trade-in
- You don’t need a voucher, dealers will apply a credit at purchase
- Program runs through Nov 1, 2009 or when the funds are exhausted, whichever comes first.
- The program requires the scrapping of your eligible trade-in vehicle, and that the dealer disclose to you an estimate of the scrap value of your trade-in. The scrap value, however minimal, will be in addition to the rebate, and not in place of the rebate.
There are a certain vehicles that are excluded from the program, but Edmund’s has put together a list of vehicles that are included. Check it out, your vehicle may apply, but be forewarned that you’re clunker will end up with a similar fate to this one…
Posted in Auto Manufacturers, Economy Cars, News Worthy, Videos
Tagged Autos, Car, Cars, Cash for Clunkers, MPG, News, Rebates, Suv, Truck
A car that has been largely shrouded in secrecy has just been put to the test on the Nurburgring. The SLS AMG is the next generation of the SLR, featuring aggressive styling cues, gull wing doors, and a brute of an engine. Listen to it roar as it roams the ‘Ring for the full 13 miles. Keep in mind this isn’t the “official” time, this was a preview day. The final production car with a more experienced ‘Ring driver and no co-pilot should yield much faster results.
Posted in Auto Manufacturers, Nurburgring, Racing, Sports Cars, Supercars
Tagged AMG, Auto, Autos, Car, Cars, Fast, Fast Cars, Mercedes, Mercedes Benz, News, Racing, Super Car, Super Cars, Track, Track Racing
Lets face it, sometimes the postal service leaves a little to be desired. They may push through rain, sleet and snow, but I know I’ve waited a couple of weeks for a letter that should have taken 3-4 days. Sometimes it seems like I could have driven my my aunt’s house and delivered the letter by hand. Well that’s what Top Gear set out to do in their latest race; they took a Porsche Panamera and pitted it against a postage stamp, watch the videos to find out who wins.
Posted in Car Review, New Cars, Sports Cars, Supercars, Top Gear, TV Shows, Videos
Tagged Autos, Car, Cars, James May, Panamera, Porsche, Porsche Panamera, Postal Service, Race, Racing, Richard Hammond
It’s another Friday and as the clock ticks down to quit’in time, you’re mind will likely wander, even day dream, about your upcoming two-days of freedom. To help fuel that mental desire to procrastinate and check a few more minutes off the proverbial count down to the weekend, I present you with our latest editions to the AutoAnything lineup; slack off and enjoy.
- Camp Right Truck Tent – What do the Amarok, Chupacabra and the Yeti have in common? They kill and eat unsuspecting campers, that’s what. Stay safe and sleep up off the deadly ground in your Camp Right Truck Tent.
- Go Rhino Kargo XLT Cargo Organizer – Finally, there’s a place to stash your maps, gloves and tire pressure gauge…oh, wait.
- Go Rhino Kargo Pro Cargo Organizer – Ideal for on-the-go Amway, Mary Kay, Amalgamated Brush, and Cutco sales professionals whose cars are not just their homes, but also their offices.
- Go Rhino Kargo Sport Cargo Organizer – Yeah, the 4 portable totes look a lot like a dweeb’s lunch box, but nerdy is chic, so suck it up.
- Go Rhino Aerosol Can Rack – The perfect place to store spray paint, chain lube or nitrous oxide (we won’t tell). Find this and more organizer solutions in our new garage storage systems category.
- Go Rhino 2 Row Aerosol Can Holder – A lot like the former, but with an optional towel rack.
- Go Rhino Oil Bottle Shelf – Keeps your garage floor from looking like the Prince William Sound circa 1989.
- Go Rhino Oil Bottle Holder – Like the oil bottle shelf, except this one offers an optional towel rack.
- Go Rhino Kargo Plus Rooftop Cargo Bag – Like a toupee for your naked roof—an expandable toupee with a hidden compartment that holds between 11 and 16 cubic ft of hair tonic.
- Wet Okole RealTree Camo Seat Covers – The only way to make your seats waterproof AND invisible—Wet Okole RealTree Seat Covers. Just like the original Wet Okole covers, except these can’t be seen by deer.
- AMP Power Step Running Boards – Get the convenience of running boards without sacrificing ground clearance. AMP Power Step Running Boards automatically extend when you open your door and then tuck away when you close it. $200 Mail-in rebate when you order AMP Power Step Running Boards today. Hurry, limited time offer.
- Truxedo Tonneau Trax Soft Roll Up Tonneau Cover – This soft roll up bed cover combines the time-tested Lo Pro QT tonneau with Truxedo’s new cargo management system. Adjustable anchors and no-drill install, plus a full Lifetime Warranty.
- Go Rhino Combination Storage Shelf – It’s a 2-tiered storage rack with ample space to organize your various lubes.
- Go Rhino Removable Spark Plug Caddy – It holds up to 8 spark plugs during tune-ups with more reliability than that whippersnapper your wife calls your son.
- Go Rhino Storage Bay – Sitting on the dock of the Go Rhino Storage Bay just isn’t the same, but at least it gives you a place to stash your helmet and chaps.
- Go Rhino Storage Shelf Combination – A garage without one of these to hang tie-downs and organize oil bottles is like Menudo without Ricky Melendez.
- Go Rhino Lockable Organizer – Organize supplies and keep kids and pets from getting to hazardous chemicals with this lockable cabinet. Available with or without towel holder.
- Go Rhino Gallon Storage Shelf – Gallon sized jugs are easy to store and keep organized with this handy shelf. Available in multiple color and size options.
- Go Rhino Garden Hose & Extension Cord Holder – Keep your cords and hoses from turning into a giant mess of spaghetti with the Go Rhino Garden Hose & Extension Cord Holder.
- Rampage Jeep Euro Grille Guards – Toughen-up the front end of your Jeep with this impressive grille guard.
- StopTech Stainless Steel Brake Line Kit – Forming that critical connection between your pedal and your brakes, StopTech Brake Line Kits deliver improved pedal response and feel.
- APM Ram Air Hoods – Install one of these and reign King of the Inland Empire.
Well, that takes another 5 minutes off the clock. Check back later, we’ll have something else to occupy your time.
Posted in Auto Accessories, Brakes, Garage Accessories, Jeep Accessories, Product Review, Storage Systems, Tonneau Covers
Tagged Auto, Auto Anything, AutoAnything, Autos, Brake Lines, Car, Cars, Garage, Garage Storage, Jeep, Power Step, Running Boards, seat covers, StopTech
We’ve all seen the infomercial; it’s the best thing since sliced bread. ShamWow loves moisture and can cleanup just about anything, but can it clean up the ShamWow guy’s battery charges against a hooker?
Posted in News Worthy
Tagged Auto, Car, Celebrities, Celebrity, Funny, Hookers, Insane, Mug Shots, Sham Wow, ShamWow, Vince Shlomi, Wash
Here’s your daily dose of ninja action. It looks like this video was shot in the early 70’s, does anybody know what movie this is from? With an action scene like this, it’s definitely worthy of my Netflix queue. Extra points if you can name the manufacturer of the Microcar that the ninja’s are chasing.
Posted in News Worthy, Stupid Stunts, Videos
Tagged Awesome, Car, Funny, Humor, LOL, Micro Car, Movies, Ninja, Roller Skating Ninjas, Video
There’s no question that people are trying to save money where they can. Some are bringing their lunch to work, others are carpooling and even more are trying to work from home. But if you must go into work and you happen to live in India, you can still do it while driving a hot new car that just rolled off the assembly line. Well…this car might be more closely related to a Power Wheels than anything we are used to seeing on the road, but if it gets you from point A to point B, who’s gonna argue with the $2,000 price tag.
The Tata Nano was officially announced in January at a Tata press conference. Tata has been building hype about this car for over a year, touting it as “the people’s car”. Tata’s goal is to bring personal transportation to the masses, and they might achieve that goal with the incredibly cheap price tag. So what do you get for you’re two grand? How about no power windows, power steering, power seats, air conditioning, air bag, radio, passenger side mirror, only one wiper blade and plastic body panels all around. Of course there will be trade-offs when making such an inexpensive vehicle… hopefully they didn’t skimp on the seat belt material. With a 33 horsepower 2-cylinder motor, it’s capable of doing 65MPH. The fuel economy’s got to be pretty good, do you think these would sell in the US? The Smart Twofor is here and selling reasonably well, is there room for another competitor in the market? We’d love to hear your thoughts, pics after the jump!
Posted in Auto Manufacturers, Car Review, Economy Cars, New Cars, News Worthy
Tagged Auto, Autos, Car, Cars, Cheap Car, Cheapest Car in the World, Economy Car, Nano, Tata, Tata Nano, wiper blades
This weeks WOTW is dedicated to Sebastien Loeb, the winner of Rally Norway 2009 (and most World Rallies over the last 5 years). He is undoubtedly one of the worlds greatest drivers, even Formula One is interested in picking him up. He did pretty darn good too; 82 laps in Red Bulls F1 car is no easy feat. The G-Force’s alone would snap an average persons neck after 15-20 laps. Too bad it is so late in his career, otherwise he could have a real shot at taking on the worlds premier form of racing.
Either way, there is no denying his dominance in the world of Rally. He has won the Drivers Championship for the last 5 years, pitting Citroen at the top of the Manufacturers Challenge as well. So take this info into consideration when voting in our latest poll. Enjoy the pix after the jump, happy Friday!
Posted in Auto Manufacturers, Photos, Racing, Rally, Wallpapers
Tagged Auto, Autos, Car, Cars, Rally, Sebastien Loeb, World Rally, WRC
Lightning GT - Passenger Side
This weeks WOTW features a hot Electric Vehicle from the UK. It’s got 700 horsepower, making 0-60 achievable in four seconds flat. And it’s not just fast; it can go 200 miles on a 10 minute charge… not too bad, eh? Since it’s a all electric, it costs about 12 times less to power than gasoline, not to mention the tax incentives. The Lightning GT will be available for purchase in the UK sometime in 2009 for a price tag of £120,000, which is about $171,000 USD. The Lightning GT will be available to the rest of Europe and the US at a later date, but as of right now, there is no time frame for making a left-hand drive version.
Posted in Economy Cars, Photos, Sports Cars, Supercars, Wallpapers
Tagged Autos, Car, Cars, Electric Vehicles, EV, Green Cars, Green Technology, Phtotography, Sport Car, Super Cars, Wallpaper
The Reventon is the most exclusive Lambo of the decade. Only twenty are going to be made. How would you safely package a car for transport that is this rare? Hit the jump to see how Lamborghini approached the problem.
Posted in Auto Manufacturers, Lamborghini, News Worthy, Photos, Supercars
Tagged Car, Cars, Crane, Lamborghini, Lamborghini Reventon, Reventon, Super Car, Super Cars, Supercar, Transport
What do you think?
Posted in Personal Projects, Photos, Sports Cars
Tagged Airbrush, Art, Autos, Car, Cars, Crap, Jaguar, Paint Job, Photo, Photography, Sports Car, Terrible
…well, sort of. The identity of the Stig, Top Gear’s official Power Lap driver, is a closely guarded secret. So close, in fact, that when the last Stig, Perry McCarthy, publicly revealed his identity, Top Gear killed him off by driving him off an aircraft carrier at 110mph. Fearing for his life (and probably his job), the Stig’s replacement has made sure to not make the same mistake, closely following the shows guidelines to maintain his anonymity.
But the paparazzi is persistent, to say the least, and there’s been some leaks in Top Gear’s crew. Not enough information is known to officially put a name on who the Stig really is, but we now know that he is in his 30’s, lives comfortably in a £300,000 home and drives a boring £15,000 car. It’s been estimated that, between his job with Top Gear and his professional stunt driving gig, the Stig makes about £150,000 per year.
To quote Jeremy Clarkson, I guess the Stig really is a Tame racing driver. Check out the video after the jump to see the old Stig’s demise.
Posted in News Worthy, Top Gear, TV Shows, Videos
Tagged Auto, Autos, Car, Cars, Entertainment, Jeremy Clarkson, Racing, Racing Driver, Stig, Tame Racing Driver, The Stig, Top Gear
Pick-axes stick in a car of a Bulgarian businessman in Burgas. Local authorities are looking into the possibility that the vandalism could be an act of revenge against the businessman, who is a contractor in Burgas.
Posted in News Worthy, Photos, Stupid Stunts
Tagged Audi, Auto, Autos, Car, Crazy, Insane, Insanity, Tools, Vandalism
I thought it would be fun to start offering up a new desktop wallpaper every week, so starting today until I run out of motivation images, you can find a fancy new wallpaper for your desktop every Friday.
If you have a cool image you want to submit to WOTW, feel free to send it in to AutoAnythingBlog -at- gmail -dot- com.
This weeks wallpaper: the Bugatti Veyron at the Salt Flats. Resolution is 1280x1024px. On a Window’s based PC or laptop, open the image, right click and select “Set as Desktop Background”.
Posted in Photos, Wallpapers
Tagged Auto, Autos, Bugatti, Bugatti Veyron, Car, Cars, Desktop Wallpaper, Photo, Photography, Sports Cars, Super Cars, Wallpaper, Wallpaper of the Week, WOTW