‘Twas the night before the night before Christmas, and we were stirring—not stirring swizzle sticks, but busily toiling away to bring you 4 new products.
What was so important for us to work around the clock so close to the holiday, you ask? Anytime we have new Jeep accessories and body kits to add to the site, we work double-time. Enjoy the fruits of our labor:
RKSport Fenders—You can’t shred an Yngwie Malmsteen solo on these fenders, but isn’t the world better off with less Malsteen? We think so. We also believe that these custom-made fiberglass fenders add smoking-hot style to any ride.
RKSport Full Body Kits—Like spooning sugar over plain Cheerios, installing a full body kit makes your ride scrumptious. Each body kit is custom configured with all the urethane components you need to complete your radical visual makeover.
RKSport Bumper Covers—An outrageous scarf won’t cover up your parasitic twin, but maybe a restyled bumper will distract everyone. Plus, they’re built from high-quality urethane and are fully custom made for a flawless fit.
Rampage Jeep Combo Top—Like the fabled buy-one-get-one (BOGO) deal at Payless, the Rampage Jeep Combo Top is two tops in one: a top for over the front seats and a top for over the rear seats. And, you can get a solid Jeep top for total shade or a mesh top (think Right Said Fred’s shirt) for a little sun.
Posted in Body Kits, Jeep Accessories, New Products, Product Review
Tagged Auto Anything, AutoAnything, Body Kits, Bumper Covers, Fenders, Fiberglass Fenders, Jeep Top, Jeep Tops, Rampage Jeep Top, Rampage Jeep Tops, RKSport, RKSport Body Kit, RKSport Bumper Covers, RKSport Fenders, RKSport Full Body Kit
Both famously became available on December 22. The Tunnel opened for business back in 1937, and some of the first cars to enter its stony maw are still stuck in traffic half-way through to Manhattan. We wish them god speed.
The ground effects, along with a few other new accessories, opened for business last night. Check ‘em out:
RK Sport Ground Effects —These expertly crafted urethane ground effects kits are like high-octane dust skirts for your mean street machine. Find these and more in our full body kits category.
RK Sport Valances—They say it’s for improved aerodynamics and looks, but really a valance’s sole raison d’être is to get snagged on parking blocks. Find both front & rear valances in our body kits department.
CampRight SUV Tent—Don’t let anyone tell you that pitching a tent in public is rude, especially when it’s a CampRight SUV Tent. Covering 100 square feet, Campright designed this SUV tent to sleep up to 6 people comfortably, or even more if you don’t mind spooning.
CampRight Pop Up Tent—Who doesn’t get excited watching a Jippy Pop blister up and turn into a delicious popcorn-filled boil just begging to be lanced? Setting up your CampRight Pop Up Tent is almost as good. What’s more, these camping tents make an excellent holiday gift for the outdoor enthusiast.
Posted in Body Kits, New Products, Product Review, Travel Accessories
Tagged Auto Anything, AutoAnything, Body Kits, Camping, Camping Tent, CampRight, Cars, Front Valance, Ground Effects, Lincoln Tunnel, Rear Valance, RKSport, Suv, SUV Tent, Tent, Tents, Traffic Jam, Trucks
FYI, if you’re lucky enough to own one of these fine examples of American muscle, then you can now give it a more aggressive look with a custom body kit. We’ve teamed up with Street Scene to offer you a full body kit that is hot of the presses. Pick and choose your parts to make your own great look, or get all three for a more composed style. We are working on getting some better images up on the site, but it’s the same kit to be featured on the WD-40 Camaro at SEMA this year.
Here’s a few shots of the WD40 car, courtesy of the Camaro5 Forum:
If you’d like to order this, here are some quick links for you:
Posted in Auto Accessories, Auto Parts
Tagged 2010 Camaro, Auto Anything, AutoAnything, Body Kits, Camaro, Chevy, Ground Effects, Ground FX, Spoilers, Street Scene
Holy smokes! If the smorgasbord of Griots Garage detailing supplies wasn’t enough for you, we’ve got a boat load of new products for you this week. First up, we’ve added even more jeep accessories to our site, with new products from Smittybilt and Bushwacker. We’d also like to welcome Rugged Ridge aboard!
No, we can’t make your jeep look like the one in the picture… yet. But we can offer you the jeep body armor you need to fight off rocks, trees, branches and medium-sized animals. In fact, our jeep body kits will set your wrangler apart from the rest, giving it that tough exterior you’ve always wanted.
INNO Racks is a cool company. Not only do they make roof rack products that support your outdoor life, but they have some of the coolest product designs. I particularly like their surfboard rack, but their kayak racks and bike racks are equally neat. In a few weeks, we’ll also be offering their new base racks, so check back later if you’re in the market.
Street Scene is to body kits as kittehs are to lolz… I hated the SAT’s too, no more associative questions, I promise. But really, Street Scene has got the hot fire when it comes to body kits.
We’ve also added some products that will help you in your everyday life; automotive tools, car vacuums and a gas powered blender. Don’t say we never gave you nothin’…
- InterVac GarageVac – We are the newest online retailer for the GarageVac, which has suction so powerful it can lift 4 bowling balls…seriously, watch the video.
- Park Smart ProSeal Garage Door Seal – Keeps dirt and debris out and harmful, asphyxiating fumes in.
- Yakima DeadLock Bike Rack Lock – If you don’t use the DeadLock, wild man G. Gordon Liddy will lead a team of 5 goons to steal your bikes.
- B&I Trim Stainless Rocker Panels – Protects your rocker panels against stones, sticks and angry girlfriends.
- Bossco Luma Lites – Do NOT let your mogwai near these!
- Bossco Lite Wrenches – When Snap On, MAC and Craftsman just won’t cut the mustard, go for Bossco—these have lights, too!
- Bossco Cuff Lite – Face it, gloves with fingers are for dorks—and these have lights.
- Bossco Glove Lite – Move over, Mechanix Gloves, Bossco’s in town!
- 3A Racing Truck Ramps – Bring out your inner Evel Knievel with ramps for your truck!
- Delta Jobsite Tool Chest – This bolt-cutter resistant box locks your tools up tighter than Fort Knox.
- Patriot Tri-Fold Tonneau Cover – Smooth folding soft tonneau protection at a price so low Uncle Sam might start wondering if something fishy is going on.
- Dee Zee Diamond Plate Bed Caps – Not the fuel saving kind of hybrid, the ABS plastic and diamond-plate aluminum kind. They won’t save you any money at the pump, but they look a lot cooler than a Prius.
- Gas Powered Blender – Grab your limes and salt! You can now whip up margaritas with 2-stroke power.
- LeBra All Weather Car Bra – We’re welcoming back this old favorite. Full-frontal support for everyone.
- Napier Sportz Explorer Travel Tent – Packed full of more fun than a barrel of monkeys.
- Westin Platinum Bug Deflector by Wade – If Wade’s on second, and Westin’s on third—then Who’s on first.
Posted in Auto Accessories, Auto Parts, Bike Racks, Garage Accessories, Jeep Accessories, Product Review, Roof Racks, Storage Systems, Tonneau Covers
Tagged Auto Anything, AutoAnything, Body Kit, Body Kits, Bushwacker, INNO, Jeep, Jeep Body Kits, Jeep Wrangler, Smittybilt, Street Scene
As the minutes wind down to quit’in time, you might start to think that the minute hand is actually moving backwards. Get the time off your mind for a few minutes and let your noodle process these new body kits!
- Xenon Body Kit – Make Vin Diesel jealous with the edgy style Xenon offers with their full body kits. These kits boast more aftermarket parts than Joan Rivers! They come ready for primer and paint, get yours today! You can find them in our new category: Full Body Kits
LAST MINUTE TONNEAU COVER DISCOUNT: Save $100 on the American Roll Tonneau Cover or American Work Tonneau Cover from Truck Covers USA. These are some top notch tonneaus that boast tough construction, rugged looks and hardened security. Save a hundred bucks off either of them by using the coupon code “TCUSA1“. Offer good through Monday, June 22nd.
And if you haven’t gotten your pops something for fathers day yet, we also put together a Dads & Grads Gift Guide to help you make a quick decision. Check it out if you got a minute, have a great weekend!
Posted in Auto Accessories, Auto Parts, Product Review, Tonneau Covers
Tagged Auto Anything, AutoAnything, Body Kit, Body Kits, Cars, Full Body Kits, Suv, Tonneau Cover, tonneau covers, Truck Bed Cover, Truck bed covers, Trucks