All hallows eve is rapidly approaching, and you know what that means: dumping a large lump sum on a naughty nurse costume for your significant other and an ape suit for yourself. Throw in the cost of candy for the trick-or-treaters and the Goldschlager for your party, and this ghoulish holiday can take a zombie-sized bite out of your wallet.
Like the Ghostbusters vanquishing apparitions in library basements, AutoAnything is here to exorcise the high-prices gobbling away at your finances. And, we don’t even need fancy Proton Packs to do it. We’ve simply deployed a grip of promotions. Check it:
Extang Execution: Buy an Extang Solid Fold Tonneau or Revolution Tonneau and get a free Extang B-Light Truck Bed Lighting System, an $89.10 value. This deal is good until 11/12/2010.
Softride Strangler: Order a Softride Access Dura Bike Rack or the deluxe Softride Dura Hydraulic Assist Bike Rack and get a free Softride Ski/Snowboard Rack Attachment, a $179.95 value. This deal lasts until 11/30/2010.
Abominable AirBedz: All AirBedz mattresses are marked down $25. This deal dies on 10/15/2010, so act fast.
Bestop Blood Lust: Pick up any Replace-A-Top product and get a $50 rebate. This promotion expires on 10/31/2010.
Deadly DICE Electronics: Order a DICE MediaBridge iPod & iPhone Car Adapter or a DICE Silverline Pro iPod & iPhone Car Adapter and get a free G2 Cradle, a $59.95 value. This deal dies 11/2/2010.
Undead Undercover: Buy an Undercover Tonneau Cover and get a free MaxSeal Tailgate Seal, a $29.95 value. Since this deal is undead, no one knows when it will finally go down.
Nothing quenches your thirst after a long, arduous day at work like a Styrofoam chalice of sizzurp mixed with some Sprite and chunks of Jolly Rancher. But, if the lean isn’t enough to satisfy, take a pull off these delicious promotions running now at AutoAnything.
Airbedz—Save $25 on any AirBedz Truck Bed Air Mattress. Offer good between now – 10/15/2010.
Bestop—Get a $50 rebate on a Bestop Replace-A-Top Jeep Top. Offer good between now – 10/31/2010.
Lund Tonneaus—Get a free diamond plate tote box with the purchase of any Lund Tonneau Cover. Offer good between now – 10/10/2010.
Today’s new product announcement goes out to Justin Bieber. Tiger, you put a beat in our normally bleak, protestant work ethic.
Bestop PowerBoards—If machines had consciousness, I bet every time these shockingly high-tech auto-retracting running boards from Bestop tuck up against your rocker panels that they think to themselves, “I’d step on me” while Q Lazzarus’s Goodbye Horses plays through their mechanized and weatherproofed brain.
Bonus—There’s a $100 rebate for these Bestop running boards, but you only have until 10/31/2010 to save. So act with moderate haste.
Bestop TrekStep—A pickup without a retractable, rear-mounted truck step that works when your tailgate is open is like a key party without high balls and Herb Alpert records—the resulting knee aches, back pains and self-recrimination are rude awakenings, reminding you that you’re not 34 anymore (and it’s not 1974 anymore, either). Hey, pops. Act your age with a Bestop tailgate step.
CalTrend Tweed Seat Covers—King Edward VII’s favourite fabric was tweed, and who are we to question the most dashing constitutional monarch in history? Besides, were we to speak out against his taste in canvas seat covers, especially the finely tailored seat covers made by Cal Trend, he’d repress us lowly peasants and demonstrate the violence inherent in the system.
PRODUCT UPDATE: TruXedo Lo Pro QT Harley-Davidson Soft Roll Up Tonneau Cover—Good news from the Lo Pro QT Harley-Davidson Tonneau front: TruXedo has redesigned these soft roll up tonneau covers with a more tastefully-sized, embossed bar and shield logo. They’re still the same tonneau covers that hog heads have known and loved for years, only a lot easier on the eyes.
Posted in Auto Accessories, Auto Parts, Product Review, Seat Covers, Tonneau Covers, Travel Accessories, Truck Bed Accessories
Tagged Auto Anything, AutoAnything, Bestop, CalTrend, Car accessories, Justin Bieber, Running Boards, seat covers, tonneau covers, Truck Steps, Trucks, Truxedo
It is another sunny Friday here in San Diego. If you plan to hit the road this memorial day weekend, I hope the weather where you are is as nice as the weather here!
We’ve got lots of new products for you this week, stuff that’ll get you amp’d up and ready to rock this summer. Check it:
- Bestop Supertop Truck Bed Camper Shell – Instead of pitching a tent on the cold hard ground, turn your truck bed into a protected haven with this collapsible soft camper shell. Even better, now through June 30, 2009 Bestop/AMP Research is offering a $100 rebate on this product. So you can keep your truck bed covered and your wallet full. Find this Supertop for your truck in our new Camper Shell category.
- Coverking Coverguard Universal Indoor Car Covers – Stick this 1-ply cover where the sun don’t shine because it’s only intended for mild UV exposure and light weather. Sized for cars only.
- Coverking Triguard Universal Indoor Car Covers – With 3 layers of fabric, it’s got the backbone to withstand a smidgen more of Ma Nature’s fury than the Coverguard. Sized for cars, trucks and SUVs.
- Coverking Coverbond 4 Universal Indoor Car Covers – Inspired by the 4-patty McRaptor burger at McDonalds following the release of McJurassic McPark, this cover is made from 4 layers of fabric for maximum weather blockage. Sized for cars and limos.
- MBRP Diesel Exhaust Stacks – This kit comes complete with everything you need to plant dual New Jersey-grade smoke stacks in your truck bed. The minute these went live, Iron Eyes Cody shed a single tear.
- Dee Zee Wheel Well Toolbox – Add tough tool-carrying capacity to the sides of your truck with the Dee Zee Wheel Well Toolbox. Available in single- and double-wheel designs.
- Dee Zee Liquid Transfer Tanks – These tough metal tanks have vented caps and come in a variety of sizes. They’re not legal for carrying fuel though, so they’re perfect for whatever non-fuel liquid you need a vented cap and burly tank to carry. ;)
- AutoMeter Warning Lights – Mom warned you to wear underwear, Dad warned you to look both ways, and AutoMeter warns you when your engine’s about to blow.
- AutoMeter Shift Lights – Kind of like the lights at the crosswalk, only these tell you when to shift.
- AutoMeter Digital Pro-Shift System – These won’t cause a paradigm shift in the collective philosophy, but they do tell you when to shift, and they display RPMs.
- AMI Grille Emblems – Show off your pride for your favorite home-grown, government-supported automaker with these impressive Grille Emblems from AMI. Available in a variety of styles with the GMC and Chevy logos.
- AMI Fender Vents & Grilles – Slick, polished vents and grilles for the FJ Cruiser’s blow holes.
- AMI Pedal Pads – Polished billet is good. Flames on polished billet is better. Also available with circle and line designs.
- AMI Hitch Covers – From poker stars to peace sign lovers, AMI Hitch Covers come in a variety of designs that are sure to please.
- Go Rhino Lightning Truck Bed Light Bar – Like Zeus’s powerful bolt, Lightning Sport Bars strike fear in mortal men and arousal in mortal women.
- Go Rhino Thunder Truck Bed Light Bar – Thunder Sport Bars fall prey to a similar Zeus reference. Except this time, you can add flames. Burn, ladies, burn.
- Cal Trend NeoSupreme Seat Covers – From the Greek words for “New” and “With Sour Cream,” the Cal Trend NeoSupreme Seat Covers are custom stitched from water-proof, mud-proof, seeping-MexiMelt-proof neoprene. (p.s. Don’t tell the Hawaiians, but they’re also at least 30 bones cheaper than some other neoprene seat covers.)
- Dash Designs Suede Dashboard Cover – From Dead Heads to Indian chiefs, who can resist the leathery-napped feel of tooled-animal hide that we call Suede? No one!
Posted in Auto Accessories, Automotive Gauges, Car Covers, Dash Kits, Exhaust Systems, Product Review, Tonneau Covers, Trailer Hitches
Tagged Autometer, Bestop, car cover, car covers, Coverking, Gauges, Trailer Hitches, Truck, Truck Accessories, Trucks