I know, I know. You were expecting this post to herald in the launch of the new BAK BakFlip tonneau cover and the intakes and filters from our mysterious new brand. That’s still coming soon.
In the meantime, you can wet your whistle on a few new motorcycle covers and ski racks:
Covercraft Ready-Fit ATV Covers
Slap the camo cover on your ATV and make it invisible to the world.
Covercraft Ready-Fit Deluxe Motorcycle Covers
It's like a snuggie for your bike.
Covercraft Ready-Fit Basic Motorcycle Covers
To cover up that steel horse you ride, Mr. Jovi.
INNO Dual Angle Ski & Snowboard Rack
Instead of mounting onto aftermarket crossbars, it cops a squat on your factory side rails.
INNO Grab Max Ski & Snowboard Rack
Because it’s not loaded with whiz-bang features, this unpretentious ski rack lets you save your pretense for the slopes.
INNO Rail Slider II Ski & Snowboard Rack
It slides out to the side of your ride, making it damn convenient to load if you’ve had a few too many pulls of brandy from a St. Bernard’s neck barrel.
Posted in New Products, Ski Racks
Tagged ATV Covers, Auto Anything, AutoAnything, Covercraft, Covercraft ATV Covers, Covercraft Covers, Covercraft Motorcycle Covers, INNO, INNO Ski Rack, INNO Snowboard Rack, Motorcycle Covers, Ski Rack, Ski Racks, Snowboard Rack, Snowboard Racks
With summer getting closer by the minute, we thought it’d be a good idea to provide you with some options to deck out your power toys. So we took a close look at what was available, made a few new friends and added a TON of new products. Strap on your new product shoes and take a walk with us through the new toy store. Most of the following products can be found in the brand-new ATV, Boat & RV Accessories department; there you’ll be able to find boat covers, trailer covers, RV covers and RV accessories.
- Classic Accessories Motorcycle Dust Cover– It blocks dust like Billy Mays sells Zorbeez—with intensity.
- Classic Accessories Motorcycle Half Cover – It’s the hot pants of motorcycle clothes—covers enough that you wouldn’t get bounced from an AM/PM, yet still doesn’t take much time to strip off or pull on.
- Classic Accessories Standard Motorcycle Cover – It costs less than the Deluxe model—draw your own conclusions.
- Classic Accessories Deluxe Motorcycle Cover – It’s like draping your hog with Lemmy’s mustache—not even Mother Nature will mess with it.
- Classic Accessories Scooter Cover -Rude boys and mods from Manchester rejoice—your Lambrattas will be protected all night long while you stay up chewing uppers and running in place to The Aquabats!
- Classic Accessories PolyPro Car Cover – No funny business with these covers. They protect well in moderate weather with a semi-custom fit.
- Classic Accessories Deluxe PolyPro III Car Cover – Three steps up from the original—the difference between an Alec and a Steven on the Baldwin scale.
- Classic Accessories Deluxe Four-Layer Cover – Cover up your car with four layers of durable protection. This semi-custom cover comes in 3 sizes to fit most cars.
- Classic Accessories PolyPro Truck Cover – Because we will not call our trucks “cars”, okay? Protects great in moderate weather.
- Classic Accessories Deluxe PolyPro III Jeep Cover – This semi-custom cover is specifically made to fit Jeep Wranglers. Provides 3 layers of protection against dirt, UV rays and wet-weather.
- Classic Accessories PolyPro III Deluxe RV Covers – It’s like 3-ply for your RV, but far gentler than any 3-ply you’ve experienced at any RV park.
- Classic Accessories PolyX 300 RV Covers – This cover’s lighter weight inflicts less stress on your artificial hip during installation.
- Classic Accessories RV Wheel Covers – Because you can’t jet down to Branson every weekend, these wheel covers protect your tires from sun damage while they sit idle.
- Classic Accessories RV Windshield Cover – RV Windshield Covers take at least some of the embarrassment out of changing your unmentionables inside the cab of your RV.
- Classic Accessories PolyPro III Deluxe 5th Wheel Cover – Provides ample protection for your home away from home…or just your home. Quick-drying sides and a 3-ply fabric top.
- Classic Accessories PolyX 300 5th Wheel Cover – The PolyX 300 is like the PolyPro III’s hotter, more experienced older sister. Extra-strong, quick-dry fabric.
- Classic Accessories Toy Hauler Screen – Makes hauling ATVs, dirt bikes or fugitives a private affair. Black screen keeps out bugs. Grey attachment keeps out eyes.
- Classic Accessories PolyPro III Deluxe Toy Hauler Cover – A stallion cover for the hauler that shields worthy gear. Quick-drying sides and a 3-ply fabric top.
- Classic Accessories PolyX 300 Toy Hauler Cover – The Pegasus of covers for the toy hauler that takes a harsh weather beating. Extra-strong, quick-dry fabric.
- Classic Accessories PolyPro III Travel Trailer Cover – The Rocky of travel trailer covers, PolyPro III knocks out rain, snow and UV rays. Quick-drying sides and a 3-ply fabric top that never quits.
- Classic Accessories PolyX 300 Travel Trailer Cover – If the PolyPro III is Rocky, consider the PolyX 300 Rambo. Extra-tough, quick-dry fabric stomps its boot onto the throat of rain.
- Classic Accessories PolyPro III Deluxe Camper Cover – Camper owners like their covers like they like their women: cheap, easy and tough. Lucky for them, there’s the PolyPro III.
- Classic Accessories UTV Storage Cover – It’s like building a shed for your UTV without any of that pesky nailing, board buying or know-how.
- Classic Accessories UTV Roll Cage – If you spent the last 8 years clearing brush on your ranch, you’d have saved yourself a ton in sun screen had you installed one of these.
- Classic Accessories Evolution Rack Bag – The school board said we couldn’t teach this, but Evolution (rack bags) is more than just a theory—it’s a place to pack away your buck shot.
- Classic Accessories Armor-X Rack Bag – When Rutger Hauer and Gary Busey head out a huntin’ and Ice T is their prey, you know they pack along plenty of ammo inside their Armor-X Rack Bags.
- Classic Accessories UTV Double Gun Organizer – You can’t exactly blast some animal’s face off if you have nowhere to pack your lead chucker. This gun organizer removes the last barrier between you and killing something with impunity.
- Classic Accessories UTV Roll Cage Organizer – This UTV Roll Cage Organizer has pockets galore to hold everything from beef jerky to turkey jerky to gator jerky.
- Classic Accessories UTV Hand Holds – You gave up on getting a grip on reality a long time ago—don’t make the same mistake with your UTV.
- Classic Accessories UTV Seat Covers – If you’re unable to locate your UTV’s seats after you install some camouflage seat covers, just poke around with a stick until you feel the squish of the seat’s pad.
- Classic Accessories Helmet Bag – Imagine a bowling bag, but with a helmet inside. You get the picture, Donny.
- Classic Accessories Hitch Tote – Yep— a $16 padded pouch for your hitch bar.
- Street Scene Billet Chevy Bowtie Emblems – Don’t let any of your friends or co-workers tell you it’s not about the bowtie, because it absolutely is. Street Scene Billet Bowties punt that ugly gold stock badge in favor of much-needed custom gleam. They’re sized to fit your specific stock opening, easy to install, and come in chrome, polished or satin with an optional machined border.
- Jotto Cargo Slide – It bolts into your truck bed—slides in and out—makes loading and unloading cargo easy—real easy.
- CFM+ Intake Manifold – Got the nads to really get your oil burner burnin’? If so, bolt a CFM+ Intake Manifold and hang on tight for the white-knuckle ride. CFM+ frees the stranglehold on your factory intercooler to unleash huge power, torque and mileage gains.
- Rize Industries Leveling Kit – Dude bro, check my bros down at Rize Industries for a new leveling kit. I’m telling you bro, those dudes are hardcore—they cut these things from billet aluminum right here in El Cajon bro. When I get my tax return, I’m liftin’ my rig 8 more inches, but you can get your truck leveled for a few hundred bones. Dude, just ask your pop for the cash, he’s cool.
- BelTronics GX65 Radar Detector – If relying on your luck has left you with a pile of tickets, the BelTronics Pro Series Radar Detector GX65 is your pot o’ gold. With a 360° warning system that protects against all bands of laser and radar, plus an updateable database of red light and speed cameras, this is one radar detector you can count on to make you harder to catch than a leprechaun.
- Spectre Air Filter Recharge Kit – What would a Spectre Air Filter be without a Spectre Accu-Charge Air Filter Recharge Kit? The answer is…dirty! Ha! OK, you can start the crickets now.
Stay tuned, this is just the first round of new products for today. Check back later this afternoon for the skinny on the rest of the stuff we’ve been adding (hint: some of them are inflatable and sorta-seaworthy!)
Hit the jump for the pics, 56K beware!
Posted in Air Filters, Air Intake Systems, Auto Accessories, Auto Parts, Car Care Products, Car Covers, Radar Detector, RV Accessories, Trailer Hitches
Tagged ATV, ATV Covers, Auto Anything, AutoAnything, Billet Grille, car cover, Motorcycle Covers, Quad, Quad Covers, RV Covers