It’s true. Big changes don’t just come after getting your fortune read by an unplugged Zoltar Speaks machine. Case in point: AutoAnything’s Accessory Aisle section underwent some hefty construction last night, resulting in a new, improved way to shop, here’s what happened:
- Mobile Electronics: The high-tech home to everything from power adapters to backup sensors and cameras.
- Tire & Wheel Accessories: Everything you’d ever need for your wheels and tires (save for aftermarket wheels or new tires…for now).
- Winter Driving Accessories: Here’s where you’ll find snow plows, snow shades, snow chains, snow men, Snow Patrol, and the latest Macintosh operating system, Snow Leopard.
- Garage Accessories: Updated with new categories and a new piece of carpet positioned under your Dodge’s leaky oil pan.
- Tailgating Accessories: Remember the Automotive Gear department? This is now that, only trimmed down to showcase the stuff you’d use to party in a parking lot.
- Travel Accessories: Dead is the Driving Accessories department and its hodgepodge of automotive bric-a-brac. From its ashes rises Travel Accessories (now with approximately 43% less bric-a-brac).
Oh, and we also launched some new products for good measure:
- Clean Tools Ultimate Car Cleaning Kit – Since that orbital power-waxer and rolling cooler/stool combo don’t quite define you as a clean-car guy, there’s this, the Ultimate Car Cleaning Kit from Clean Tools.
- Clean Tools Ultimate Detailing Kit – If Obsessive Auto Detailing were a spectator sport, this would be akin to pro swimming’s Arena X-Glide.
- Clean Tools Ultimate Car Wash Kit – If you wash your car like a mysophobe washes his hands, this is the kit for you.
- Clean Tools Absorber Synthetic Chamois – You know, there always seems to be a time and place for synthetic leather. And this little guy puts more shame on ShamWow than Vince Shlomi.
- AlphaTherm Windshield Washer Heater – Writing your name in the snow was never this much fun.
- Rampage Jeep Seat Covers – Rampage: it’s not just a classic arcade game or a side effect of the HGH you’ve been injecting between your toes. It’s also a company that makes stuff for your Jeep, like this new set of seat covers we launched. Also comes with a matching steering wheel cover because, as Rampage’s demographic studies indicate, people with messy bottoms often have cruddy hands, too.
- Smittybilt Nerf Steps – Dress your vehicle to the nines with the style and strength of these tough new steps.
- Smittybilt Sure-Step Nerf Steps – Unlike those other slippery nerf steps, these ones give you a firm stepping point.
A slew of new Jeep items came in from Rugged Ridge:
- Jeep Air Intake System – Power-up your Jeep’s lungs with this oxygen-sucking system.
- Jeep Throttle Body Spacers – If your Jeep needs some space, it doesn’t mean you need to start packing your bags. Just pick up one of these.
- HID Off-Road Lights – Because driving in the dark never works out very well. Light up your trails with the power of HID lights.
- Jeep Exhaust Headers – Built for both extreme and Xtreme conditions, these headers take on your toughest challenges.
- Jeep Exhaust System – Adds style and tone to the back of your Jeep with its dual-tip design and cat-back goodness.
That’s it for this weekly installment, check back later for some slacker-friday fun.