The 16th is National Boss Day, but I gotta ask: since when does Springsteen deserve his own holiday? Baby, we were born to boycott, and we’re doing it in true AutoAnything style by distracting you from dancing in the dark with this crop of 12 new accessories.
Elite Automotive Camaro Paint-Matched License Plate Frames—Feature: These Elite Automotive license plate frames are the only ones that come painted with factory-match colors. Benefit: They’re even vainer than your B1CH1N vanity plates. Each comes with the true Camaro SS logo.
Elite Automotive Corvette Paint-Matched License Plate Frames—Feature: Same as the other license plate frames by Elite Automotive, only with Corvette colors.
CURT Euro Ball Mount—Feature: Their one-piece design makes these CURT hitch balls as slender as a goose’s neck. Benefit: They make great cudgels when Bill O’Reilly sics Fox Security on you for buying something European.
Extang B-Light Tonneau Lighting System—Feature: These truck bed lights give your payload the lux fiat treatment. Benefit: Along with the cooler of Vitamin Water, harem-esque pillows and bowl of dried apricots, these Extang lights are the finishing touch to your compassionate coyote transport rig.
Putco LED Bulbs—With their 360-degree design, installing these LED lights from Putco is like cutting and pasting the sun into your rig’s tail lights, brake lights, turn signal lights—any automotive lights you want.
Access Truck Bed Lights—Although you can’t clap-on-clap-off these Access truck bed lights, they do feature a nifty built-in on/off switch. And, they’re powerful enough to illuminate your entire payload, even if you have a pickup truck tonneau cover installed.
Classic Accessories Snow Thrower Cab—Shields are to the knight in shining armor as these snow blower cabs from Classic Accessories are to the man being forced by his wife to clear snow from the driveway.
Rugged Ridge XHD Reclining Jeep Seats—If there’s an equivalent to “dad’s chair” in the Jeep seats market, it’s these babies from Rugged Ridge.
Rugged Ridge XHD Ultra Jeep Seat—If “Premium” is the best, “Ultra” is even better. And, these Jeep accessories are as “Ultra” as a guitar amp that goes to 11.
Rugged Ridge XHD Rubicon Jeep Seat—Denial isn’t just a river in Africa, and Rubicon isn’t just a river in Italy—it’s also a line of Rubicon-grade Jeep seats from Rugged Ridge.
Rugged Ridge XHD Off-Road Jeep Seat—XHD = Extreme Heavy Duty—three words that don’t describe any kind of seat you’d want to plop your butt into. But hey, Jeep people are different.
Rhino Rack Cargo Basket—Feature: These roof cargo baskets from Australia’s own Rhino Rack are wrought from aluminum. Benefit: The aluminum is alloyed with PaulHoganium, giving it the power to cull water buffalos and detect whether a sheila is really a bloke.
Posted in Auto Accessories, Automotive Lights, Cargo Carriers, Jeep Accessories, New Products, Tonneau Covers, Trailer Hitches, Travel Accessories, Truck Bed Accessories
Tagged access, Auto Anything, AutoAnything, Ball Mount, Cargo Basket, Classic Accessories, Curt, Extang, Jeep Seats, License Plate Frames, Putco, Rhino-Rack, Rugged Ridge, Snow Blower Cab, Truck Bed Lights
Today’s new product announcement goes out to Justin Bieber. Tiger, you put a beat in our normally bleak, protestant work ethic.
Bestop PowerBoards—If machines had consciousness, I bet every time these shockingly high-tech auto-retracting running boards from Bestop tuck up against your rocker panels that they think to themselves, “I’d step on me” while Q Lazzarus’s Goodbye Horses plays through their mechanized and weatherproofed brain.
Bonus—There’s a $100 rebate for these Bestop running boards, but you only have until 10/31/2010 to save. So act with moderate haste.
Bestop TrekStep—A pickup without a retractable, rear-mounted truck step that works when your tailgate is open is like a key party without high balls and Herb Alpert records—the resulting knee aches, back pains and self-recrimination are rude awakenings, reminding you that you’re not 34 anymore (and it’s not 1974 anymore, either). Hey, pops. Act your age with a Bestop tailgate step.
CalTrend Tweed Seat Covers—King Edward VII’s favourite fabric was tweed, and who are we to question the most dashing constitutional monarch in history? Besides, were we to speak out against his taste in canvas seat covers, especially the finely tailored seat covers made by Cal Trend, he’d repress us lowly peasants and demonstrate the violence inherent in the system.
PRODUCT UPDATE: TruXedo Lo Pro QT Harley-Davidson Soft Roll Up Tonneau Cover—Good news from the Lo Pro QT Harley-Davidson Tonneau front: TruXedo has redesigned these soft roll up tonneau covers with a more tastefully-sized, embossed bar and shield logo. They’re still the same tonneau covers that hog heads have known and loved for years, only a lot easier on the eyes.
Posted in Auto Accessories, Auto Parts, Product Review, Seat Covers, Tonneau Covers, Travel Accessories, Truck Bed Accessories
Tagged Auto Anything, AutoAnything, Bestop, CalTrend, Car accessories, Justin Bieber, Running Boards, seat covers, tonneau covers, Truck Steps, Trucks, Truxedo
Hot off the presses, it’s the New Product Times-Picayune-Gazette, bringing you only the finest automotive bric-a-brac fit to print.
Adarac Truck Rack—For this rack upgrade, you won’t have to take a medical holiday to Thailand or hole up in your apartment recouping—it’s a turnkey solution for your application and verbiage verbiage verbiage. Beyond the marketing jibber-jabber, this tonneau cover rack from Access racks bolts directly into your stake pockets, so there’s no need to hunt down and dust off your Makita for this project. And, it leaves your bed open for any inside-the-rails tonneau cover.
Truxedo B-Light—TruXedo wanted to call these truck bed lights “A-Lights,” but the only celebrities who responded to the endorsement listing were Delta Burke, Rudy Ray Moore and Dave Coulier. Personally, we think that if these LED lights were to show up to the A-list Hollywood club, Voyeur, the bouncer would be so impressed by the powerful bulbs and ease of installation that he’d let them in. Not to mention, these Truxedo lights are backed by a one year warranty.
PlasmaGlow Fire & Ice LED Mud Flap Lights—Like a mullet, these LED lights from PlasmaGlow attach to your mud flaps to give your truck a business-in-the-front, party-in-the-back kind of look.
Thule Rack Pads—You could strap some elbow pads to your crossbars, but you better be prepared to get clowned in the parking lot by your boys. Save some face by cushioning your base rack system with these spongy roof rack accessories from Thule, Sweden’s finest export after Nordic swimsuit models.
Thule Stacker—Because untangling your bikes from the heap you piled ’em in isn’t conducive to the start of a relaxing jaunt down the boardwalk, keep those two-wheelers organized with this deluxe bike storage rack from Thule racks.
MAXPRO Brake Bleeder Kit—Put down your leeches and give your kid a reprieve from the pump-pump-pump-hold duty—these professional-grade brake bleeder kits from Phoenix Systems come complete with everything you need to self-bleed your own brakes or clutch right in your garage.
Phoenix V-12 Brake Bleeder Kit—The perfect gift for the DIY phlebotomist and the amateur grease monkey who doesn’t need all the bells and whistles of the MAXPRO but still wants to do solo brake bleed jobs. Armed with a Phoenix Systems brake bleeder, anyone can get rock-hard brakes in about 10 minutes. Rock-hard buttocks, though, are not guaranteed…but, hey, there is a lot of squatting involved.
Armor Lid Tonneau Cover—Dress your truck with the best form of defense since the moat: the new Armor Lid. This tough-as-nails hard tonneau cover boasts a triple Triplex design that can shoulder up to 1,000 lbs (that’s like an entire kindergarten class) and dual twist locks (to keep the grubby, paste-covered fingers of said kindergarteners off your valuables).
Posted in Auto Accessories, Auto Parts, Bike Racks, Brakes, New Products, Product Review, Roof Racks, Tonneau Covers
Tagged access, Armor Lid, Auto Anything, AutoAnything, Brake Bleeder, Cars, mechanic, Phoenix, PlasmaGlow, Suv, thule, Tonneau Cover, Trucks, Truxedo
I wonder: would North Korea have lost 7 : 0 to Portugal had their top striker, Kim Jong Il, not fallen ill? According to state sources, the Pyongyang Pele averages 37 goals a game, more than enough to have shifted the team’s fortunes in their favor. Oh well. As a consolation, we’ve got the digital equivalent of orange slices and Capri Sun waiting on the sidelines—a new product.
Rampage Frameless Jeep Soft Top—Rampage did for Jeep soft tops what children with London smiles wish their orthodontists could do for them: eliminate the headgear. These frameless tops mount to your roll cage, so there’s no clunky frame to adjust and no embarrassment at sleepovers.
Now, we spend a lot of time on this blog talking about the all the shiny new automotive toys we’ve added up. But, we started hearing some squawking coming from the stock room. Apparently, some of our best-selling accessories and brands are jealous about all the attention the upstart accessories have been getting. So, to stave off a mutiny, we’re giving a special shout-out to all the unsung heroes:
Seat Covers—We all sit on mustard packets from time to time, but your auto’s upholstery should not have to suffer because of the office hazing we’ve been enduring for the past five years. Wait, am I the only one? Hey, Jerry! WTF?
- Sheepskin Seat Covers—If you’ve walked through downtown Manhattan, shopped at American Apparel or read the latest issue of Vice, you know ’80s fashion is back. Nothing complements your Yaz reissues and neon sunglasses like vintage sheepskin seat covers.
- Rampage Seat Covers—Jeep heads know that Rampage crafts seat covers that are tough enough to keep up with their busy rock-crawling schedules and mud-bogging appointments.
Brakes. They’re the invaluable parts that keep you from plowing into the Benz in front of you when you’re rubber necking that Brazilian barista brewing up café con leche at her sidewalk cart.
- Brake Pads—Brake calipers without quality brake pads are like two slices of buttered Roman Meal without the bologna. Complete the sandwich.
- Brembo Brakes—The pros know that Brembo Brakes are the bee’s knees. They come from Italy, for Mama Celeste’s sake. What more has to be said?
Car Covers—In a garage or out on the street, stray cats will find your warm hood and will knead biscuits with their paws and claws on your finish. Protect your investment from felines by slipping on a car cover and throwing out your catnip air freshener.
- Outdoor Car Covers—They’re the thin grey line between your ride’s pristine finish and a sludgy slurry of bird squeeze.
- Covercraft Car Covers—The biggest cheese in the car cover fromagerie is none other than Covercraft, who’s been crafting artisanal covers for decades.
Exhaust, Mufflers & Tips—Car go BOOM.
- Universal Mufflers—Getting 50 guys to agree on universal healthcare is impossible. On the subject of universal mufflers, though, the support is unanimous.
- Borla Exhaust—What sets Borla apart from other exhaust builders? Besides the generations of experience under their belts, they craft every exhaust from choice stainless steel, just like those fansy-pants Japanese kitchen knives you’re still paying off from last year.
Running Boards—While they might not be as exciting as Schwarzenegger’s classic Running Man, installing running boards won’t give you nightmares about Captain Freedom and Dynamo chasing you down.
Bike Racks—You believe in the Critical Mass ethos, but you also live in the ‘burbs. What’s a sympathetic 30-something scenester to do?
- Hitch Mount Bike Racks—Tired of aggravating your hernia every time you hoist your Huffy into your roof bike carrier? A hitch mount bike rack eliminates the strain.
- Thule Bike Racks—Just as Joy Division sowed the post-punk seeds and Neutral Milk Hotel fine-tuned indie-rock’s roots, Thule bike racks have laid the foundation for how a proper bike rack should be built.
Tonneau Covers—Like a toupee for your truck bed, a tonneau covers up the bald spot, boosting your MPGs and your opposite-sex appeal.
- Truxedo Tonneau Covers—Pink tuxes and zoot suits have all be done before. If you want your wedding video to go viral, try draping yourself with a Truxedo tonneau. They’re the Armani of tonneau makers.
Truck Tents—Staring up at the stars is fine, but being bitten on your eyelid by a centipede in the middle of the night kind of ruins the camping experience. Truck tents smooth out the rough edges of roughing it.
- SUV & Minivan Tents—Whether you’re taking the family out on a camping excursion or simply need to take a little break from your family, an SUV or minivan tent is there for you and won’t ask any questions.
- Sportz—Not to be confused with Bratz, Sportz builds some of the finest truck tents around. They have nothing to do with sassy plastic dolls.
Posted in Auto Accessories, Auto Parts, Brakes, Car Covers, Exhaust Systems, Jeep Accessories, Seat Covers, Tonneau Covers, Uncategorized
Tagged Auto Accessories, Auto Anything, Auto Parts, AutoAnything, Jeeps, Trucks, World Cup
Full moons affect us in primal ways. No, we don’t go gallivanting around the countryside tearing open the bellies of surfs and snacking on their entrails. We work. And we work some more. And we collapse exhausted. Then, we wake up, dust the Pringles crumbs off our chests, and report on the aftermath. Here’s one such reporting:
Thule Top Deck Kayak Rack—Put on your barfly thinking cap for a minute—the Thule Top Deck may not be a top-shelf kayak rack, but Popov comforts just as well as Grey Goose and leaves you with some spare Washingtons for a pickled egg dinner.
Pulstar Eco-MPG Series Spark Plugs—These Pulstar spark plugs would definitely be cooler if they had a Flux Capacitor inside, but their standard capacitor does have the power to boost your MPGs up to 10%. Not too shabby for a spark plug.
Pulstar Performance Series Spark Plugs—If your allegiances lean more towards Sterling Moss than Iron Eyes Cody, these performance Pulstar plugs juice your ignition system with up to 12% more horsepower.
Putco LED Strip Lights—Got a wad of sweaty ones burning a hole in your pocket? This brilliant LED light strip from Putco mounts anywhere you need a little extra light and won’t get you in hot water with your significant other.
Putco LED Truck Bed Lights—Think your buddies down at the Elks Lodge are going to go easy on you after you string a strand of kitschy lights shaped like characters from Pink Flamingos around your truck bed? You’re better off with some proper truck bed lights.
Putco LED Toolbox Lights—Remember that kid whose hair had turned from black into bright white? The beam from these truck toolbox lights are just as white if not whiter.
TonnoPro Tri-Fold Tonneau Cover—There are good toupees, and there are rugs. The same goes for folding tonneau covers. Let’s just say this new TonnoPro tonneau cover won’t flap in the wind if you’re tobogganing down Mt. Whitney.
Go Boxes Canvas Chevy Bag—Ideal for stashing your jumper cables in the back of your HHR or carrying your sun mirror and cocoa butter down to the river, these tote bags from Go Boxes sure can tote.
Go Boxes Canvas Ford Bag—Miss swaggering around Tears for Fears shows with your Lacoste blazer tossed over your shoulder? Think of this Go Boxes tote as a surrogate.
Go Boxes Portable Chevy Toolbox—This totally beats the Chevy bumper stickers that are stuck all over your old garage toolbox.
Go Boxes Portable Ford Toolbox—Because hardcore Ford fans need hardcore Ford toolboxes.
Posted in Auto Accessories, Auto Parts, Automotive Lights, New Products, Product Review, Roof Racks, Tonneau Covers, Travel Accessories, Truck Bed Accessories
Tagged Auto Anything, Auto Parts, AutoAnything, Cars, Go Boxes, Putco, Spark Plugs, thule, tonneau covers, Toolboxes, Tote Bags, Truck Accessories, Trucks
Remember the good old days when you could talk, text and drive all without The Man sticking his nose up your liberty? Plowing into the backs of buses while chewing the cud used to be our inalienable right. But that right to talk and maim has eroded, and you’ll need a hands free car kit to legally spread rumors about your coworkers in the Dairy Queen drive-thru. Luckily, we added up the king daddy of hands-free kits onto our site, along with a few extra automotive goodies to go along with it. Dig it:
Vizualogic BLU Logic Bluetooth Hands Free Car Kit—Here’s an idea. The next time a cop pulls you over for talking and driving, use the Ike defense and tell him, “Listen now Mr. Kansas law dog—law don’t go around here. Savvy?” Then, when you’re out of the joint and had your cudgeled-teeth replaced, install one of these hands free kits from Vizualogic.
Sherwood Factory Match Dash Kits—Warning: Heidi Montag is proof that plastic surgery is an addiction. Once your interior gets this Sherwood Innovations dash kit transplant, it may start thinking about a bumper augmentation or a grille job.
Ranch Sportwrap Tonneau Cover—Not to be mistaken for a Ranch Chicken Wrap, this hard tonneau cover from Ranch Fiberglass adds delicious looks to your rig’s rear end. Custom shaped from premium fiberglass, it sports a flat deck that wraps over the edges of your box rails for a seamless fit.
Ranch Legacy Tonneau Cover—It used to be that if someone wanted their accessory to sound cool and rugged, they’d start its name with a capital X. Ranch Fiberglass is rocking the boat by swapping out the X with the word “legacy.” We’ll let you decide whether this contoured, custom-sculpted tonneau cover lives up to its namesake.
Posted in Dash Kits, Mobile Electronics, New Products, Product Review, Tonneau Covers
Tagged Bluetooth, Car Electronics, Dash Kits, Electronics, Fiberglass TOnneau Cover, Hands Free Kit, Hands-free, Hands-free Bluetooth, Mobile Electronics, tonneau, Tonneau Cover, Truck bed covers, Trucks
If you’re a fan of George Harrison, then yesterday must have been like Christmas. Everywhere, everyone was dusting off their Revolver albums and putting Harrison’s “Taxman” into heavy rotation in honor of our annual duty of forking over a chunk of hard-earned cash to the IRS.
Hopefully, though, you got a tidy refund. And if it’s burning a hole in your pocket, we added a couple new accessories onto the site that are worth checking out.
DICE G2 iPod & iPhone Cradles—It’s your typical Ice-T-goes-from-singing-about-dusting-cops-off-to-playing-a-cop story: the O.G. DICE Electronics G2 had a tad too much G for middle-America, but this restyled iPod cradle with diminished G-ness is just right for the amber waves of skittish shoppers. Best of all, this iPod/iPhone car cradle works perfectly with Dice Silverline Pro iPod Car Adapters and the new Dice MediaBridge.
VIAIR 85P Portable Air Compressor—Remember: it’s not the size of the dog in the fight; it’s the size of the fight in the dog. And this 60 psi air compressor from VIAIR packs a mean bite even though it weighs in at a mere 4.25 lbs—that’s less than a Chihuahua!
And if these aren’t of interest to you, here are a few timeless classics worthy of any tax rebate:
- Trailer Hitches: Get where you’re going and bring what you need in style with a beefy trailer hitch. There are many manufacturers to choose from, but Curt Hitch has a solid reputation for superior fitment and quality that can’t be beat.
- Tonneau Covers: Nothing beats the slicked n’ tricked look of a custom truck. Give yours that little extra by donning it with a shiny new truck bed cover from Bak tonneau.
- Performance Chips: Just because your ride looks and sounds stock doesn’t mean it is. Give your ride a stealthy boost of power by tuning it with a Superchips, Hypertech or DiabloSport power programmer.
- Brakes: If you want to stop faster, you gotta beef up those discs and pads. EBC rotors keep their cool under pressure, much better than those stock rotors you got. Mate them to a set of Hawk brake pads and you’ve got a winning combination.
Posted in Brakes, Garage Accessories, Mobile Electronics, New Products, Performance Chips, Product Review, Tonneau Covers, Trailer Hitches
Tagged Air Compressor, Auto Anything, AutoAnything, Brakes, DICE Electronics, iPhone Cradle, iPod Cradle, performance chips, Taxman, The Beatles, tonneau, Towing, Trailer Hitches, Trucks, VIAIR
Just a heads up to the holiday shoppers out there, we’ve got a slick new tonneau cover on the way from BAK. It’s another BAKflip folding model, similar to the G2 and the HD. More details to follow.
We’ve also teamed up with a new company specializing in air filters and air intakes. Featuring state of the art construction and space age materials, these new intake parts are going to make a big splash when they land on our site. Keep an eye out for the new product release coming later this week!
Posted in Air Filters, Air Intake Systems, Tonneau Covers
Tagged Air Filters, Air Intakes, Auto Anything, AutoAnything, Autos, Cars, christmas, Parts, shopping, tonneau covers, Trucks
It only comes ‘round once a year, and we’ve all been anxiously awaiting its delivery. Finally, it’s September 4th—national Newspaper Carrier Day! Hey, Barney Flaherty, this morning we’re chucking something onto your lawn: a couple of soggy new products.
Smittybilt Street Light Bar
It looks a little like this with lights: 0000
It looks a little like this without lights: ____
Metropolitan 500 Hand Vacuum
We could make a cheap joke about how these vacuums suck, or an underhanded crack about Metro-sexuals—but we won’t.
Undercover SE Tonneau Cover
A more stylish version of the original UnderCover Tonneau Cover, the SE is the James Bond to the original’s Colonel Samuel Flagg.
But wait, there’s more…not only did we get these three new products up, but we have also loaded a brand new dash covers and dash kits department! It the new dash covers department, you can find plush carpet dash covers, swanky suede dash covers, and velvety velour dashboard covers.
In the new dash kits department, we choose to do a similar breakdown, so know you can easily sort through them by material type: carbon fiber dash kits, molded dash kits and wood dash kits. Pretty slick, huh? If you want to know more about dash covers and trim, we updated our dash covers shopping guide (and dash kits shopping guide) to help guide you in making the right decision.
Posted in Auto Accessories, Auto Parts, Automotive Lights, Car Care Products, Tonneau Covers
Tagged Auto Anything, auto detailing, AutoAnything, Autos, Car Care, Car Parts, Cars, Dash Kits, light bars, Truck bed covers, Trucks
Yes, another Friday is upon us. In San Diego, the sun is shining, its a comfortable 80 degrees outside and there’s a south-western swell working it’s way toward the shore. Since I don’t want to admit that summer is almost over, I’m going to stay in denial and make the most of it.
If you’re looking to kill a little time, check out the six new products we added this week. The Edge Evolution
has been updated with two new models, the CS (color screen) and the CTS (Color TouchScreen). A few more jeep accessories
were added, and we teamed up with IFW to give you a high-quality truck bed slide
- Westin Wind Guard – Crack open your windows without letting in deafening wind noise. These vent visors are made by Wade, branded by Westin and molded from sleek plastic that’ll keep the wind at guard.
- IFW Bed Slide – If you’re not made of the same stuff as Stretch Armstrong, then the BedSlide helps you easily load and unload your truck bed.
- Edge CS Evolution Programmer – See all of your tuning power in full color with this Edge Evolution power programmer. (CS = Color Screen)
- Edge CTS Evolution Programmer – Like an iphone for your engine, the CTS has the same programming power of the CS but with a color touch screen (CTS!)
- Smittybilt Jeep Cargo Net – It makes your dune-dude look like it’s wearing a Von Dutch mesh hat…
- Smittybilt Jeep Tonneau Cover – Imagine a layer of Saran wrap on a frat house john, except that it’s over your Jeep’s boot and not transparent.
Posted in Auto Accessories, Auto Parts, Gas Saving Products, Jeep Accessories, Performance Chips, Product Review, Tonneau Covers
Tagged Jeep, Jeeps, Perfomance Tuner, Perfomance Tuners, performance chip, performance chips, Power Programmer, power programmers, Truck, Trucks
After an hour long surf session, a brief swim with some dolphins and a little breakfast, I made it to work and checked my inbox. Sure enough, we had released a bunch of new stuff on our site…I love the smell of new product in the morning!
And not only do we have all this new product for you, but we also did a little redesign on the site. Here’s a link to our seat covers department; if you click it, there’s a good chance you’ll see the new template. If you see the same old site, dump your cookies and refresh the page. If that still doesn’t work, check out the snap shot below. There are a few big changes and a lot of subtle ones, but overall we think the (re)design is a big improvement. Hover your mouse over one of the products and click the “Quick Look” button for a nifty preview of the product.
Our category pages also went under the knife and they share a similar look and feel to the departments, but now have some filtering options to help you find what you’re looking for. For example, take a look the left navigation on our neoprene seat covers page.
Without feedback, we’re shooting in the dark, so if you’ve got some thoughts about the new templates, we would love to hear it! As for the new products…
- Husky Gear Box – Pushing aside everything in your backseat to make way for passengers is always awkward. With the Husky GearBox you’ll have a better place to stash tools, emergency supplies and old Micky D’s bags.
- Truxedo Edge Tonneau Cover – You can’t go wrong with a soft roll-up tonneau cover from Truxedo. Check out the latest edition of this popular choice.
- Whirly Wash Car Wash Brush – Like the world’s most advanced back scrubber, only for your vehicle.
- CarCozy Heated Car Blanket – If your car’s heater doesn’t produce enough heat, get this—because Snuggies are for dorks.
- AutoVent Solar Powered Ventilator – You know the smell that sticks in your car when a bag of Mickey-D remnants sits in the passenger seat? This should help.
- Trillium Lap Desk – Like a lap dog, only easier to write on…
- CozyCushion Car Massager – Why pay a beautiful Swede with powerful hands and an uncanny touch to rub you down? Just get this.
- FEY Perfect Match Bumper – Like a great Brazilian butt lift, this bumper makes your truck’s back end look just like it did before life had its merciless say.
- Dee Zee Trailer Toolbox – Even your trailer needs storage options—this toolbox is the perfect place to put all of your gear.
- Rugged Ridge Slip Yoke Eliminator – Reduces the drive train vibrations cause by 2″ or higher lift kits.
Posted in Auto Accessories, Auto Parts, Car Care Products, Jeep Accessories, Product Review, Storage Systems, Tonneau Covers
Tagged Auto Anything, auto detailing, AutoAnything, Car Care, Car Wash, Cars, Steering, Templates, Themes, Trucks, Web Design
Holy smokes! If the smorgasbord of Griots Garage detailing supplies wasn’t enough for you, we’ve got a boat load of new products for you this week. First up, we’ve added even more jeep accessories to our site, with new products from Smittybilt and Bushwacker. We’d also like to welcome Rugged Ridge aboard!
No, we can’t make your jeep look like the one in the picture… yet. But we can offer you the jeep body armor you need to fight off rocks, trees, branches and medium-sized animals. In fact, our jeep body kits will set your wrangler apart from the rest, giving it that tough exterior you’ve always wanted.
INNO Racks is a cool company. Not only do they make roof rack products that support your outdoor life, but they have some of the coolest product designs. I particularly like their surfboard rack, but their kayak racks and bike racks are equally neat. In a few weeks, we’ll also be offering their new base racks, so check back later if you’re in the market.
Street Scene is to body kits as kittehs are to lolz… I hated the SAT’s too, no more associative questions, I promise. But really, Street Scene has got the hot fire when it comes to body kits.
We’ve also added some products that will help you in your everyday life; automotive tools, car vacuums and a gas powered blender. Don’t say we never gave you nothin’…
- InterVac GarageVac – We are the newest online retailer for the GarageVac, which has suction so powerful it can lift 4 bowling balls…seriously, watch the video.
- Park Smart ProSeal Garage Door Seal – Keeps dirt and debris out and harmful, asphyxiating fumes in.
- Yakima DeadLock Bike Rack Lock – If you don’t use the DeadLock, wild man G. Gordon Liddy will lead a team of 5 goons to steal your bikes.
- B&I Trim Stainless Rocker Panels – Protects your rocker panels against stones, sticks and angry girlfriends.
- Bossco Luma Lites – Do NOT let your mogwai near these!
- Bossco Lite Wrenches – When Snap On, MAC and Craftsman just won’t cut the mustard, go for Bossco—these have lights, too!
- Bossco Cuff Lite – Face it, gloves with fingers are for dorks—and these have lights.
- Bossco Glove Lite – Move over, Mechanix Gloves, Bossco’s in town!
- 3A Racing Truck Ramps – Bring out your inner Evel Knievel with ramps for your truck!
- Delta Jobsite Tool Chest – This bolt-cutter resistant box locks your tools up tighter than Fort Knox.
- Patriot Tri-Fold Tonneau Cover – Smooth folding soft tonneau protection at a price so low Uncle Sam might start wondering if something fishy is going on.
- Dee Zee Diamond Plate Bed Caps – Not the fuel saving kind of hybrid, the ABS plastic and diamond-plate aluminum kind. They won’t save you any money at the pump, but they look a lot cooler than a Prius.
- Gas Powered Blender – Grab your limes and salt! You can now whip up margaritas with 2-stroke power.
- LeBra All Weather Car Bra – We’re welcoming back this old favorite. Full-frontal support for everyone.
- Napier Sportz Explorer Travel Tent – Packed full of more fun than a barrel of monkeys.
- Westin Platinum Bug Deflector by Wade – If Wade’s on second, and Westin’s on third—then Who’s on first.
Posted in Auto Accessories, Auto Parts, Bike Racks, Garage Accessories, Jeep Accessories, Product Review, Roof Racks, Storage Systems, Tonneau Covers
Tagged Auto Anything, AutoAnything, Body Kit, Body Kits, Bushwacker, INNO, Jeep, Jeep Body Kits, Jeep Wrangler, Smittybilt, Street Scene
It’s good for a laugh, and I’m amazed they were able to use the AAA logo, but the fact is that summer time drives up gas prices. If you are looking to save some cash at the pump, stop planting your lead foot on the pedals. Alternatively, you can check out our gas saving products. If you’re a car owner, a power programmer like the DiabloSport Trinity. These tuners work by optimizing your air-fuel ratio for higher efficiency. This directly translates into more horsepower and torque, but with the right driving techniques, you can also increase your fuel economy by up to 20%!
If you own a pickup, a truck bed cover can help reduce drag and increase MPG’s, not to mention the added security and better styling that comes with a tonneau cover.
Posted in Economy Cars, Fuel Systems, Gas Saving Products, News Worthy, Performance Chips, Tonneau Covers, Videos
Tagged Cars, DiabloSport, DiabloSport Trinity, Fuel, Fuel Economy, Gas, Gas Saving Products, Hypermiling, MPG, Oil, Trucks, youtube
As the minutes wind down to quit’in time, you might start to think that the minute hand is actually moving backwards. Get the time off your mind for a few minutes and let your noodle process these new body kits!
- Xenon Body Kit – Make Vin Diesel jealous with the edgy style Xenon offers with their full body kits. These kits boast more aftermarket parts than Joan Rivers! They come ready for primer and paint, get yours today! You can find them in our new category: Full Body Kits
LAST MINUTE TONNEAU COVER DISCOUNT: Save $100 on the American Roll Tonneau Cover or American Work Tonneau Cover from Truck Covers USA. These are some top notch tonneaus that boast tough construction, rugged looks and hardened security. Save a hundred bucks off either of them by using the coupon code “TCUSA1“. Offer good through Monday, June 22nd.
And if you haven’t gotten your pops something for fathers day yet, we also put together a Dads & Grads Gift Guide to help you make a quick decision. Check it out if you got a minute, have a great weekend!
Posted in Auto Accessories, Auto Parts, Product Review, Tonneau Covers
Tagged Auto Anything, AutoAnything, Body Kit, Body Kits, Cars, Full Body Kits, Suv, Tonneau Cover, tonneau covers, Truck Bed Cover, Truck bed covers, Trucks
It’s another Friday and as the clock ticks down to quit’in time, you’re mind will likely wander, even day dream, about your upcoming two-days of freedom. To help fuel that mental desire to procrastinate and check a few more minutes off the proverbial count down to the weekend, I present you with our latest editions to the AutoAnything lineup; slack off and enjoy.
- Camp Right Truck Tent – What do the Amarok, Chupacabra and the Yeti have in common? They kill and eat unsuspecting campers, that’s what. Stay safe and sleep up off the deadly ground in your Camp Right Truck Tent.
- Go Rhino Kargo XLT Cargo Organizer – Finally, there’s a place to stash your maps, gloves and tire pressure gauge…oh, wait.
- Go Rhino Kargo Pro Cargo Organizer – Ideal for on-the-go Amway, Mary Kay, Amalgamated Brush, and Cutco sales professionals whose cars are not just their homes, but also their offices.
- Go Rhino Kargo Sport Cargo Organizer – Yeah, the 4 portable totes look a lot like a dweeb’s lunch box, but nerdy is chic, so suck it up.
- Go Rhino Aerosol Can Rack – The perfect place to store spray paint, chain lube or nitrous oxide (we won’t tell). Find this and more organizer solutions in our new garage storage systems category.
- Go Rhino 2 Row Aerosol Can Holder – A lot like the former, but with an optional towel rack.
- Go Rhino Oil Bottle Shelf – Keeps your garage floor from looking like the Prince William Sound circa 1989.
- Go Rhino Oil Bottle Holder – Like the oil bottle shelf, except this one offers an optional towel rack.
- Go Rhino Kargo Plus Rooftop Cargo Bag – Like a toupee for your naked roof—an expandable toupee with a hidden compartment that holds between 11 and 16 cubic ft of hair tonic.
- Wet Okole RealTree Camo Seat Covers – The only way to make your seats waterproof AND invisible—Wet Okole RealTree Seat Covers. Just like the original Wet Okole covers, except these can’t be seen by deer.
- AMP Power Step Running Boards – Get the convenience of running boards without sacrificing ground clearance. AMP Power Step Running Boards automatically extend when you open your door and then tuck away when you close it. $200 Mail-in rebate when you order AMP Power Step Running Boards today. Hurry, limited time offer.
- Truxedo Tonneau Trax Soft Roll Up Tonneau Cover – This soft roll up bed cover combines the time-tested Lo Pro QT tonneau with Truxedo’s new cargo management system. Adjustable anchors and no-drill install, plus a full Lifetime Warranty.
- Go Rhino Combination Storage Shelf – It’s a 2-tiered storage rack with ample space to organize your various lubes.
- Go Rhino Removable Spark Plug Caddy – It holds up to 8 spark plugs during tune-ups with more reliability than that whippersnapper your wife calls your son.
- Go Rhino Storage Bay – Sitting on the dock of the Go Rhino Storage Bay just isn’t the same, but at least it gives you a place to stash your helmet and chaps.
- Go Rhino Storage Shelf Combination – A garage without one of these to hang tie-downs and organize oil bottles is like Menudo without Ricky Melendez.
- Go Rhino Lockable Organizer – Organize supplies and keep kids and pets from getting to hazardous chemicals with this lockable cabinet. Available with or without towel holder.
- Go Rhino Gallon Storage Shelf – Gallon sized jugs are easy to store and keep organized with this handy shelf. Available in multiple color and size options.
- Go Rhino Garden Hose & Extension Cord Holder – Keep your cords and hoses from turning into a giant mess of spaghetti with the Go Rhino Garden Hose & Extension Cord Holder.
- Rampage Jeep Euro Grille Guards – Toughen-up the front end of your Jeep with this impressive grille guard.
- StopTech Stainless Steel Brake Line Kit – Forming that critical connection between your pedal and your brakes, StopTech Brake Line Kits deliver improved pedal response and feel.
- APM Ram Air Hoods – Install one of these and reign King of the Inland Empire.
Well, that takes another 5 minutes off the clock. Check back later, we’ll have something else to occupy your time.
Posted in Auto Accessories, Brakes, Garage Accessories, Jeep Accessories, Product Review, Storage Systems, Tonneau Covers
Tagged Auto, Auto Anything, AutoAnything, Autos, Brake Lines, Car, Cars, Garage, Garage Storage, Jeep, Power Step, Running Boards, seat covers, StopTech
It is another sunny Friday here in San Diego. If you plan to hit the road this memorial day weekend, I hope the weather where you are is as nice as the weather here!
We’ve got lots of new products for you this week, stuff that’ll get you amp’d up and ready to rock this summer. Check it:
- Bestop Supertop Truck Bed Camper Shell – Instead of pitching a tent on the cold hard ground, turn your truck bed into a protected haven with this collapsible soft camper shell. Even better, now through June 30, 2009 Bestop/AMP Research is offering a $100 rebate on this product. So you can keep your truck bed covered and your wallet full. Find this Supertop for your truck in our new Camper Shell category.
- Coverking Coverguard Universal Indoor Car Covers – Stick this 1-ply cover where the sun don’t shine because it’s only intended for mild UV exposure and light weather. Sized for cars only.
- Coverking Triguard Universal Indoor Car Covers – With 3 layers of fabric, it’s got the backbone to withstand a smidgen more of Ma Nature’s fury than the Coverguard. Sized for cars, trucks and SUVs.
- Coverking Coverbond 4 Universal Indoor Car Covers – Inspired by the 4-patty McRaptor burger at McDonalds following the release of McJurassic McPark, this cover is made from 4 layers of fabric for maximum weather blockage. Sized for cars and limos.
- MBRP Diesel Exhaust Stacks – This kit comes complete with everything you need to plant dual New Jersey-grade smoke stacks in your truck bed. The minute these went live, Iron Eyes Cody shed a single tear.
- Dee Zee Wheel Well Toolbox – Add tough tool-carrying capacity to the sides of your truck with the Dee Zee Wheel Well Toolbox. Available in single- and double-wheel designs.
- Dee Zee Liquid Transfer Tanks – These tough metal tanks have vented caps and come in a variety of sizes. They’re not legal for carrying fuel though, so they’re perfect for whatever non-fuel liquid you need a vented cap and burly tank to carry. ;)
- AutoMeter Warning Lights – Mom warned you to wear underwear, Dad warned you to look both ways, and AutoMeter warns you when your engine’s about to blow.
- AutoMeter Shift Lights – Kind of like the lights at the crosswalk, only these tell you when to shift.
- AutoMeter Digital Pro-Shift System – These won’t cause a paradigm shift in the collective philosophy, but they do tell you when to shift, and they display RPMs.
- AMI Grille Emblems – Show off your pride for your favorite home-grown, government-supported automaker with these impressive Grille Emblems from AMI. Available in a variety of styles with the GMC and Chevy logos.
- AMI Fender Vents & Grilles – Slick, polished vents and grilles for the FJ Cruiser’s blow holes.
- AMI Pedal Pads – Polished billet is good. Flames on polished billet is better. Also available with circle and line designs.
- AMI Hitch Covers – From poker stars to peace sign lovers, AMI Hitch Covers come in a variety of designs that are sure to please.
- Go Rhino Lightning Truck Bed Light Bar – Like Zeus’s powerful bolt, Lightning Sport Bars strike fear in mortal men and arousal in mortal women.
- Go Rhino Thunder Truck Bed Light Bar – Thunder Sport Bars fall prey to a similar Zeus reference. Except this time, you can add flames. Burn, ladies, burn.
- Cal Trend NeoSupreme Seat Covers – From the Greek words for “New” and “With Sour Cream,” the Cal Trend NeoSupreme Seat Covers are custom stitched from water-proof, mud-proof, seeping-MexiMelt-proof neoprene. (p.s. Don’t tell the Hawaiians, but they’re also at least 30 bones cheaper than some other neoprene seat covers.)
- Dash Designs Suede Dashboard Cover – From Dead Heads to Indian chiefs, who can resist the leathery-napped feel of tooled-animal hide that we call Suede? No one!
Posted in Auto Accessories, Automotive Gauges, Car Covers, Dash Kits, Exhaust Systems, Product Review, Tonneau Covers, Trailer Hitches
Tagged Autometer, Bestop, car cover, car covers, Coverking, Gauges, Trailer Hitches, Truck, Truck Accessories, Trucks
Summer is around the corner, which means it’s warm enough to take your Jeep out to the back country and start hitting those dusty trails. But before you gather with your Jeep junkie buddies, take a look at the new Jeep accessories we just picked up. New jeep racks, jeep covers and soft tops will keep you cool and dry while hauling your gear in style. If you want to make sure you get a rush of fresh air while crawling the hot rocks of Utah, check out our new Jeep bikini tops, available in different styles and patterns to suit your Jeep’s off-road look. If you need to light up the trail ahead of you during a night time session, check out our new Jeep light bars. With integrated grille guards, you’re Jeep will shine like new even after your off-road adventures.
- Bestop Trektop Jeep Top – This easy-to-install soft top features a roll back canopy, so you can let the fresh air come pouring in.
- Bestop Replace-A-Top Jeep Top – An economical and high-quality replacement for your ageing factory soft top.
- Bestop Sailcloth Replace-A-Top Soft Jeep Top – Cuts the noise down by 50%, so you can jam out without blowing a speaker or an eardrum.
- Bestop Sunrider Jeep Soft Top – Allows your Jeep to go from fully-covered to streaker faster than a frat boy.
- Bestop Supertop Jeep Top – Multiple door options and OEM fabric make this a super choice.
- Bestop Tigertop Soft Top – Even geriatric Jeeps need a new top from time-to-time.
- VDP Jeep Full Monty Cab Covers – Because nobody wants to see all those Jeep bits exposed.
- VDP Jeep Koolbreez Sunscreen Tops – For cutting down on harsh UVs and proudly displaying questionable taste.
- VDP California Briefs Jeep Bikini Top – Keep your Jeep from getting an embarrassing ticket for public indecency at the beach. Available in silver and black diamond plate.
- VDP Jeep Wind Stoppers – Cuts down on rear wind turbulence, plus matches the Koolbreez with the same 5 styles.
- Bestop Jeep Upper Door Sliders – Get the best of both worlds! These soft Jeep upper doors have glass windows that slide back and forth.
- MBRP Jeep Windshield Light Mount – Mount auxiliary lights on your windshield without taking up a ton of space.
- MBRP Jeep Front Light Bar – Playing double duty as a light mount and protective facemask, this jeep light bar has an integrated grille guard.
- MBRP Jeep Roof Rack – Hit the trail on your 4-wheeler with your 2-wheelers stowed overhead.
- MBRP Jeep Rock Rails – Protects rocker panels from boulders, tree stumps and careless drivers.
- MBRP Jeep Rock Rail Steps – Because you could use a step up when you’re sportin’ a 9″ lift.
- MBRP Jeep Spare Tire Bracket – If you’ve got big wheels, then this is an absolute necessity as it makes life easy when your oversized spare won’t fit on a stock mount.
- VDP Spare Tire Covers – Covers your rear-mount tire’s rump with quality material and diamond-plated style.
- VDP Jeep Handles – The best way to let your passenger admire their own biceps. Available in black and camo.
- VDP Jeep Sport Bar Covers – Put the sport back in your sport bar. Available in black, camo and spice.
- VDP Jeep Tonneau Covers – A Jeep tonneau cover—stylish, functional and a guaranteed trip to secondary. Available in silver and black.
- AMI Jeep Accessories – Because every Jeep deserves a little bling. Hood latches, rear view mirrors, hinge covers and more in black, chrome or polished finishes.
Let’s face it; the stock sound system in most Wrangler’s stink. Freshen up your tune with our new Jeep sound systems. From Jeep speaker systems and Jeep subwoofer kits to full-size overhead Jeep sound bars, we’ve got the audio equipment you need to produce crisp, full sound at all volume levels. Sweet Home Alabama sold separately.
- VDP Jeep Subwoofer – Because healthy eardrums are for wimps, this 750 watt subwoofer will release your Jeep’s inner stud. Wires into any radio for a deep sound that everyone can hear.
- VDP Jeep Amplifier – Because the latest Linkin Park album won’t blast itself. This 800 watt amp works with most jeep sound systems, including the VDP speaker systems.
- VDP Jeep Center Speaker System – Put a little bump in your center hump with a solid set of speakers and tweeters. Available with a seizure-inducing LED light show.
- VDP Jeep Sound Bars – Multiple speaker options, 2 styles, 5 colors and enough obnoxious noise power to make your grandma cry.
- VDP Jeep Sound Wedges – Kind of like the drawn and quartered version of the sound bars. Available in 4 styles and 2 colors, depending on the Jeep.
Posted in Auto Accessories, Auto Parts, Automotive Lights, Car Covers, Jeep Accessories, Product Review, Roof Racks, Tonneau Covers
Tagged 4X4, Auto Anything, Auto Parts, AutoAnything, Jeep, Jeep Parts, Jeep Wrangler, Off Road, Off Roading, Wrangler
It’s a few weeks into a sprung spring and we’re celebrating proper with colorful new products. Taste the rainbow.
- Rampage Jeep Seats – Comfy as a La-Z-Boy and made custom for Jeep, Rampage Seats spruce up a rag-tag interior.
- Rampage Jeep Seat Covers – These seat covers beg for a beating. Custom-made from durable neoprene, they stand up to abuse and look good doing it.
- Rampage Jeep Recovery Bumpers – Because there’s nothing worse than getting stuck between a rock and another rock, we’ve got Rampage Jeep Recovery Bumpers.
- Rampage Jeep Rock Rage Bumpers – Rock Rage Bumpers are ideal for plowing through the great outdoors or protecting your Jeep in the urban jungle.
- Rampage Jeep Tubular Bumpers – Tubular bumpers are another stellar option for the Jeep that knows no bounds.
- Rampage ATV Covers – For a day or a season, these ATV & UTV covers protect your mini off-roader.
- Rampage UTV Neoprene Seat Covers – Neoprene construction, intense off-road looks. And, these UTV seat covers come in 3 sporty styles.
- Bully Dog Triple Dog GT Tuner – Boosts HP, increases MPG—you know the drill. Only available for power-hungry diesels at the moment.
- T-Rex Hex-Series Billet Grilles – If you were a ferocious dinosaur, you’d be a T-Rex. If you played in an English glam-rock band, it would be T. Rex. And, if you install a new billet grille, that grille should be a T-Rex.
- Hauler Rack II – Incredible 1200 lbs load capacity, brawny construction and a partially assembled bolt-together design.
- Hauler Racks Van Drop Down Ladder Rack Accessory – Makes life with the Hauler Racks Universal Van Rack that much easier. Telescoping handle rotates the rack from the roof to the side of the van for more convenient ladder loading.
- Hauler Racks Tonneau Rack – Hauls bikes, camping gear, tools and more, plus works with your over-the-rail soft tonneau. Easy installation, adjustable crossbars and Sport and Utility style options.
- Extang Cargo Cleat – In, The Narrative of Arthur Gordon Pym of Nantucket, Pym is nearly crushed by cargo while stowing away in the hold of the ill-fated “Grampus.” If Poe’s protagonist had Extang Cargo Cleats (and was hiding in a pickup bed instead of a ship’s hold) he would have been safe thanks to the 500 lbs load rating.
- Steelcraft Bull Bar – This front end guard is forged from T304 stainless steel for ultimate protection, plus comes with a removable skid plate. Black or Polished finish.
- Steelcraft Grille Guard – A heavy-duty facemask for trucks and SUVs, this grille guard boasts T304 stainless steel construction and removable brush guards. Black or Polished finish.
- Curt Spare Tire Mount – When you’re loaded down with gear, the Curt Spare Tire Mount makes it easy to bring along that spare. Fits into front or rear 2″ receiver hitches and works with all sizes of tires and rims.
- Curt Cargo Carrier – Bring along all of your wet, messy or stinky gear with this handy hitch-mounted cargo carrier. The tubular steel construction securely carries up to 500 lbs. Available with a fixed or folding shank.
- Curt Skid Shield – Plug an extra layer of defense into your front-mounted receiver hitch with this tough skid shield. Fits all 2″ receivers.1-year warranty.
- Curt License Plate Holder – If a front-mounted hitch has displaced your license plate, this handy holder is a great solution. Fits all 2″ receivers.1-year warranty.
- Curt Trailer Lock – Make sure thieves don’t take off with your trailer with this dual-ratchet locking system. Fits all couplers. 1-year warranty.
- Curt Step Pad – Step up to your vehicle with ease. The Curt Step Pad fits in any 2″ receiver and has a skid resistant step pad. 1-year warranty on this hunk of metal.
- Curt Wheel Chock Lock – Keep those wheels from rollin’ away! The Curt Wheel Chock Lock fits a variety of tire and wheel sizes. 1-year warranty.
- Curt Winch Mount – Bolt that winch right on to the front of your rig with Curt strength. Available with or without handles, 1-year warranty.
- Valley Gooseneck Hitch – Add up to 30,000 lbs of hauling capacity that neatly tucks away when not in use. Backed by a 5-year warranty.
- Truck Covers USA Cargo Lights – Like a nightlight for truck bed cargo, American Cargo Lights nix blind grabs for your tools. Kits and strips available.
A number of the new products we’ve added are for Jeeps and there’s more on the way, so be sure to check out our Jeep Accessories department, which now sports 2 new categories: Jeep Center Consoles and Jeep Seats & Jeep Seat Covers.
Rampage Jeep Seats
Rampage Neoprene Jeep Seat Covers
Rampage Jeep Recovery Bumper
Rampage Jeep Rock Rage Rear Bumper
Rampage Tubular Jeep Bumpers
Rampage ATV and UTV Cover
Rampage Neoprene UTV Seat Covers
Bully Dog GT Programmer
Trex Hex Series Billet Grille
Hauler Racks Hauler Rack II
Hauler Racks Van Rack Drop Down Accessory
Hauler Racks Tonneau Rack
Extang Cargo Cleat
SteelCraft Bull Bars
SteelCraft Grille Guard
Curt Spare Tire Mount
Curt Hitch Basket Carrier
Curt Hitch Skid Shield
Curt Hitch License Plate Holder
Curt Trailer Lock
Curt Hitch Step Pad
Curt Wheel Chock Lock
Curt Trailer Hitch Winch Mount
Valley Gooseneck Hitch
Truck Covers USA Cargo Lights
Hitch | Receiver Hitch | Tow Hitch | Truck Hitches | Front Hitch | Truck Hitch Installation | Hitch For Towing
Posted in Auto Accessories, Auto Parts, Car Covers, Performance Chips, Product Review, Roof Racks, Tonneau Covers, Trailer Hitches, Uncategorized
Tagged Auto Anything, Auto Part, AutoAnything, Cargo Carrier, Curt, Jeep, Rampage, seat covers
January has come and gone, the Steelers just barely beat out the Card’s in the Superbowl and Punxsutawney Phil gets to take another 6 weeks of PTO. As exciting as all that has been, we’ve got some breaking news of our own that hasn’t hit the papers yet.
We’ve added two new products, a cold air intake and a beefy throttle body spacer, both from Street & Performance Electronics. We also setup some fantastic promos with our vendors. They’re so good, in fact, that even our little groundhog friend will be sorry he hibernated through the deals. :)
New Products from Street & Performance Electronics
- Helix Power Tower Plus Throttle Body Spacer – The Helix Power Tower Plus gives incoming air the perfect swirly, purported to offer up to an extra 22 HP if you gun it or an extra 4 MPG if you feather it. This bolt-on spacer is pretty easy to install, taking about 45 minutes for most vehicles.
- AirMax Spiral Flow Air Intake – Here again, Street & Performance puts to work the idea that spinning air swirls some extra horsepower out of the engine. This time, it’s a rifled sleeve inside the intake tube that starts the spin and gets all that extra air in line to burn. Good for extra power, torque and maybe even an MPG or two, this spiral flow intake comes with a high flow washable air filter and a steel heat shield for maximum engine gains. The whole kit comes powder coated for a flawless finish.
Promotions and Rebates
If you thought new products were the only thing we’ve been working on, then you should be stoked to know that we’ve lined up some $25 rebates on a few AFE products and some special promos with Truxedo, BAK, Extang, Undercover, Borla and MBRP. Here’s the deal:
AFE – Get a $25 cash card (via AFE mail-in-rebate) on AFE’s Stage 2 intake, the Blade Runner intake manifold, the Mach Force XP & Large Bore HD exhaust systems. The purchase must be made between 2/1/09 and 4/30/09, click the banner for complete details.
- AFE Stage 2 Air Intake – More than just an air filter and plenum, the stage 2 kit replaces your entire air intake tract, improving flow dynamics by providing a more laminar air flow straight into the manifold.
- AFE Blade Runner – Perfectly complement your air intake with the Blade Runner intake manifold. Larger than stock and constructed from high quality materials, AFE’s Blade Runner intake manifold will flow more air into your engine, letting it breathe easier and make more power.
- AFE Exhaust – Available in two flavors:
- The AFE Large Bore HD Exhaust is a great way to beef up your exhaust tone. The Large Bore HD uses oversized aluminized tubing to free up extra horsepower and give your engine a nice low end grunt. Available in both cat back and turboback styles.
- AFE Mach Force XP Exhaust – For maximum power gains, look no further than the Mach Force XP from AFE. Up to 5″ stainless steel piping is used on this monster exhaust, thereby minimizing back pressure and allowing your turbo to spool faster and make more boost. Turboback or catback, it’s your choice, but no matter what you choose, you won’t be disappointed by the power gains.
We’ve also worked out a few truck tonneau cover and exhaust promos. All of these promotions are valid through 2/28/09. Here’s the quick and dirty break down, click the links if you want to get all the details.
– Free Tailgate seal with the purchase of any Truxedo Tonneau.
– Free MaxSeal tailgate seal with the purchase of a Trifecta, BlackMax, Tuff Tonneau III , RT Tonneau or Revolution tonneau cover.
- BAK RollBAK Tonneau Cover – Free Door Sill Protector with the purchase of a BAK RollBAK tonneau cover
- Lund Tonneau – Purchase any Lund Genesis tonneau cover and get a free MaxSeal Tailgate seal.
– Free MBRP Exhaust Tip with the purhase of an MBRP 4″ Diesel Exhaust System.
– Free Borla Hat with the purchase of any Borla exhaust system or header kit.
That’s what I’ve got for you this week, but keep an eye on the blog to stay in the loop, we’ll have even more for you next week.
UPDATE: EDGE PERFORMANCE CHIPS PROMO
We’ve taken an additional 10% off the Edge Evolution, Edge Mileage and Edge Juice programmers. Not only that, but we’ll overnight ship your order for FREE and throw in a Edge sweatshirt at no additional cost. This promotion just started today and ends 3/5/09, so if you’ve been wanting an Edge power programmer, don’t miss out on this deal because it’s the best you’ll find, on or off the net.
Posted in Air Intake Systems, Auto Accessories, Auto Parts, Exhaust Systems, Product Review, Tonneau Covers
Tagged Air Intake Systems, Auto Anything, Auto Parts, AutoAnything, cold air intake, Edge, Edge evolution, hard tonneau covers, Intake Manifold, pickup truck bed covers, throttle body spacers, Truck Bed Cover