Remember the good old days when you could talk, text and drive all without The Man sticking his nose up your liberty? Plowing into the backs of buses while chewing the cud used to be our inalienable right. But that right to talk and maim has eroded, and you’ll need a hands free car kit to legally spread rumors about your coworkers in the Dairy Queen drive-thru. Luckily, we added up the king daddy of hands-free kits onto our site, along with a few extra automotive goodies to go along with it. Dig it:
Vizualogic BLU Logic Bluetooth Hands Free Car Kit—Here’s an idea. The next time a cop pulls you over for talking and driving, use the Ike defense and tell him, “Listen now Mr. Kansas law dog—law don’t go around here. Savvy?” Then, when you’re out of the joint and had your cudgeled-teeth replaced, install one of these hands free kits from Vizualogic.
Sherwood Factory Match Dash Kits—Warning: Heidi Montag is proof that plastic surgery is an addiction. Once your interior gets this Sherwood Innovations dash kit transplant, it may start thinking about a bumper augmentation or a grille job.
Ranch Sportwrap Tonneau Cover—Not to be mistaken for a Ranch Chicken Wrap, this hard tonneau cover from Ranch Fiberglass adds delicious looks to your rig’s rear end. Custom shaped from premium fiberglass, it sports a flat deck that wraps over the edges of your box rails for a seamless fit.
Ranch Legacy Tonneau Cover—It used to be that if someone wanted their accessory to sound cool and rugged, they’d start its name with a capital X. Ranch Fiberglass is rocking the boat by swapping out the X with the word “legacy.” We’ll let you decide whether this contoured, custom-sculpted tonneau cover lives up to its namesake.
Posted in Dash Kits, Mobile Electronics, New Products, Product Review, Tonneau Covers
Tagged Bluetooth, Car Electronics, Dash Kits, Electronics, Fiberglass TOnneau Cover, Hands Free Kit, Hands-free, Hands-free Bluetooth, Mobile Electronics, tonneau, Tonneau Cover, Truck bed covers, Trucks
It is another sunny Friday here in San Diego. If you plan to hit the road this memorial day weekend, I hope the weather where you are is as nice as the weather here!
We’ve got lots of new products for you this week, stuff that’ll get you amp’d up and ready to rock this summer. Check it:
- Bestop Supertop Truck Bed Camper Shell – Instead of pitching a tent on the cold hard ground, turn your truck bed into a protected haven with this collapsible soft camper shell. Even better, now through June 30, 2009 Bestop/AMP Research is offering a $100 rebate on this product. So you can keep your truck bed covered and your wallet full. Find this Supertop for your truck in our new Camper Shell category.
- Coverking Coverguard Universal Indoor Car Covers – Stick this 1-ply cover where the sun don’t shine because it’s only intended for mild UV exposure and light weather. Sized for cars only.
- Coverking Triguard Universal Indoor Car Covers – With 3 layers of fabric, it’s got the backbone to withstand a smidgen more of Ma Nature’s fury than the Coverguard. Sized for cars, trucks and SUVs.
- Coverking Coverbond 4 Universal Indoor Car Covers – Inspired by the 4-patty McRaptor burger at McDonalds following the release of McJurassic McPark, this cover is made from 4 layers of fabric for maximum weather blockage. Sized for cars and limos.
- MBRP Diesel Exhaust Stacks – This kit comes complete with everything you need to plant dual New Jersey-grade smoke stacks in your truck bed. The minute these went live, Iron Eyes Cody shed a single tear.
- Dee Zee Wheel Well Toolbox – Add tough tool-carrying capacity to the sides of your truck with the Dee Zee Wheel Well Toolbox. Available in single- and double-wheel designs.
- Dee Zee Liquid Transfer Tanks – These tough metal tanks have vented caps and come in a variety of sizes. They’re not legal for carrying fuel though, so they’re perfect for whatever non-fuel liquid you need a vented cap and burly tank to carry. ;)
- AutoMeter Warning Lights – Mom warned you to wear underwear, Dad warned you to look both ways, and AutoMeter warns you when your engine’s about to blow.
- AutoMeter Shift Lights – Kind of like the lights at the crosswalk, only these tell you when to shift.
- AutoMeter Digital Pro-Shift System – These won’t cause a paradigm shift in the collective philosophy, but they do tell you when to shift, and they display RPMs.
- AMI Grille Emblems – Show off your pride for your favorite home-grown, government-supported automaker with these impressive Grille Emblems from AMI. Available in a variety of styles with the GMC and Chevy logos.
- AMI Fender Vents & Grilles – Slick, polished vents and grilles for the FJ Cruiser’s blow holes.
- AMI Pedal Pads – Polished billet is good. Flames on polished billet is better. Also available with circle and line designs.
- AMI Hitch Covers – From poker stars to peace sign lovers, AMI Hitch Covers come in a variety of designs that are sure to please.
- Go Rhino Lightning Truck Bed Light Bar – Like Zeus’s powerful bolt, Lightning Sport Bars strike fear in mortal men and arousal in mortal women.
- Go Rhino Thunder Truck Bed Light Bar – Thunder Sport Bars fall prey to a similar Zeus reference. Except this time, you can add flames. Burn, ladies, burn.
- Cal Trend NeoSupreme Seat Covers – From the Greek words for “New” and “With Sour Cream,” the Cal Trend NeoSupreme Seat Covers are custom stitched from water-proof, mud-proof, seeping-MexiMelt-proof neoprene. (p.s. Don’t tell the Hawaiians, but they’re also at least 30 bones cheaper than some other neoprene seat covers.)
- Dash Designs Suede Dashboard Cover – From Dead Heads to Indian chiefs, who can resist the leathery-napped feel of tooled-animal hide that we call Suede? No one!
Posted in Auto Accessories, Automotive Gauges, Car Covers, Dash Kits, Exhaust Systems, Product Review, Tonneau Covers, Trailer Hitches
Tagged Autometer, Bestop, car cover, car covers, Coverking, Gauges, Trailer Hitches, Truck, Truck Accessories, Trucks
I know what you’re thinking…we’ve already done a product review this week! While that is true, we missed last weeks so we’re doubling up on the reviews for this week. I promise next week will be back to normal.
So we’ve been expanding out our line of B&I dash kits. We’ve now got a great selection of carbon fiber, specialty finishes, and wood dash kits! We know the old motto, “different strokes for different folks”, so we’ve picked up a ton of different colors and finishes for you to choose from. So whether you want a blacked-out carbon fiber look, raw brushed aluminum, Rosewood or a rich Mahogony finish, we’ve got what you need to roll with style. And trust me, these dash kits don’t look cheap, they have excellent fit & finish and really look AWESOME when they’re installed! So if you feel like pimping out your interior, make sure to stop by our site and browse through our Dash Kit department.
That’s all I got for you this week, stay tuned and keep checking back for more auto news and updates, brought to you by the good people at AutoAnything!
Tygerwood Dash Kit
Red Carbon Fiber Dash Kit
Raw Brushed Aluminum Dash Kit
Natural Birdseye Dash Kit
Black Carbon Fiber Dash Kit
Avalon Burlwood Dash Kit
Posted in Dash Kits, Product Review
Tagged Auto Anything, AutoAnything, B & I Dash Kits, B and I Dash Kits, B&I Dash Kits, Brushed Aluminum Dash Kits, Carbon Fiber Dash Kits, Dash Kit, Dash Kits, Wood Dash Kits