We will be running a promotion on all of our Coverking car covers until August 31st, 2010. So if you’re looking for a cover for the red hot summer conditions, or even if you want to use it to protect your ride indoors, Now is the time to click on over to our Shopping Website to grab a brand new car cover.
Start Shopping For Car Covers ->
I wonder: would North Korea have lost 7 : 0 to Portugal had their top striker, Kim Jong Il, not fallen ill? According to state sources, the Pyongyang Pele averages 37 goals a game, more than enough to have shifted the team’s fortunes in their favor. Oh well. As a consolation, we’ve got the digital equivalent of orange slices and Capri Sun waiting on the sidelines—a new product.
Rampage Frameless Jeep Soft Top—Rampage did for Jeep soft tops what children with London smiles wish their orthodontists could do for them: eliminate the headgear. These frameless tops mount to your roll cage, so there’s no clunky frame to adjust and no embarrassment at sleepovers.
Now, we spend a lot of time on this blog talking about the all the shiny new automotive toys we’ve added up. But, we started hearing some squawking coming from the stock room. Apparently, some of our best-selling accessories and brands are jealous about all the attention the upstart accessories have been getting. So, to stave off a mutiny, we’re giving a special shout-out to all the unsung heroes:
Seat Covers—We all sit on mustard packets from time to time, but your auto’s upholstery should not have to suffer because of the office hazing we’ve been enduring for the past five years. Wait, am I the only one? Hey, Jerry! WTF?
- Sheepskin Seat Covers—If you’ve walked through downtown Manhattan, shopped at American Apparel or read the latest issue of Vice, you know ’80s fashion is back. Nothing complements your Yaz reissues and neon sunglasses like vintage sheepskin seat covers.
- Rampage Seat Covers—Jeep heads know that Rampage crafts seat covers that are tough enough to keep up with their busy rock-crawling schedules and mud-bogging appointments.
Brakes. They’re the invaluable parts that keep you from plowing into the Benz in front of you when you’re rubber necking that Brazilian barista brewing up café con leche at her sidewalk cart.
- Brake Pads—Brake calipers without quality brake pads are like two slices of buttered Roman Meal without the bologna. Complete the sandwich.
- Brembo Brakes—The pros know that Brembo Brakes are the bee’s knees. They come from Italy, for Mama Celeste’s sake. What more has to be said?
Car Covers—In a garage or out on the street, stray cats will find your warm hood and will knead biscuits with their paws and claws on your finish. Protect your investment from felines by slipping on a car cover and throwing out your catnip air freshener.
- Outdoor Car Covers—They’re the thin grey line between your ride’s pristine finish and a sludgy slurry of bird squeeze.
- Covercraft Car Covers—The biggest cheese in the car cover fromagerie is none other than Covercraft, who’s been crafting artisanal covers for decades.
Exhaust, Mufflers & Tips—Car go BOOM.
- Universal Mufflers—Getting 50 guys to agree on universal healthcare is impossible. On the subject of universal mufflers, though, the support is unanimous.
- Borla Exhaust—What sets Borla apart from other exhaust builders? Besides the generations of experience under their belts, they craft every exhaust from choice stainless steel, just like those fansy-pants Japanese kitchen knives you’re still paying off from last year.
Running Boards—While they might not be as exciting as Schwarzenegger’s classic Running Man, installing running boards won’t give you nightmares about Captain Freedom and Dynamo chasing you down.
Bike Racks—You believe in the Critical Mass ethos, but you also live in the ‘burbs. What’s a sympathetic 30-something scenester to do?
- Hitch Mount Bike Racks—Tired of aggravating your hernia every time you hoist your Huffy into your roof bike carrier? A hitch mount bike rack eliminates the strain.
- Thule Bike Racks—Just as Joy Division sowed the post-punk seeds and Neutral Milk Hotel fine-tuned indie-rock’s roots, Thule bike racks have laid the foundation for how a proper bike rack should be built.
Tonneau Covers—Like a toupee for your truck bed, a tonneau covers up the bald spot, boosting your MPGs and your opposite-sex appeal.
- Truxedo Tonneau Covers—Pink tuxes and zoot suits have all be done before. If you want your wedding video to go viral, try draping yourself with a Truxedo tonneau. They’re the Armani of tonneau makers.
Truck Tents—Staring up at the stars is fine, but being bitten on your eyelid by a centipede in the middle of the night kind of ruins the camping experience. Truck tents smooth out the rough edges of roughing it.
- SUV & Minivan Tents—Whether you’re taking the family out on a camping excursion or simply need to take a little break from your family, an SUV or minivan tent is there for you and won’t ask any questions.
- Sportz—Not to be confused with Bratz, Sportz builds some of the finest truck tents around. They have nothing to do with sassy plastic dolls.
Posted in Auto Accessories, Auto Parts, Brakes, Car Covers, Exhaust Systems, Jeep Accessories, Seat Covers, Tonneau Covers, Uncategorized
Tagged Auto Accessories, Auto Anything, Auto Parts, AutoAnything, Jeeps, Trucks, World Cup
Ever wish you could throw back a couple of ice-cold, frosty brews at the office? We think about it. A lot. In fact, we think it’d probably be the best way to keep our hands from shaking after our breakfast beer wears off.
That’s why we were so surprised to hear that production workers and truck drivers at the Carlsberg brewery went on strike because the company rewrote their policy and banned drinking on the job. We feel for the brewers and brew deliverers, and we offer up this latest crop of new automotive accessories in their honor. Keep the dream alive!
Lund Revelation Roll Up Tonneau Cover—Transform your truck into the fifth horseman of the apocalypse. Well, if not the fifth horseman of the apocalypse, your rig will look sharper, your gear will be protected, and your MPGs will improve when you slip on this deluxe soft tonneau cover from Lund.
Vision X Solstice LED Off-Road Lights—Brighter than the ear-to-ear grins of sun-worshiping druids on June 21st, these powerful LED off road lights from Vision X are sure to blind any woodland creature or desert beast you drive past. Pick from a massive array of styles, sizes and strengths.
Vision X Xmitter Tube Frame Mounts—Sure, they cost Xtra, but you can always Xpect an Xtreme Xhibition of lighting Xecution with these off road light accessories.
Wheelskins EuroTone Leather Steering Wheel Covers—Along with soccer, siestas and socialism, you can thank our friendly continent across the pond for this sumptuous steering wheel cover from none other than the best-known brand in the hive: Wheelskins.
Coverking Autobody Armor Car Cover—Along with werewolf folklore, hossenfeffer and the antonymous collective, you can thank the middle ages for body armor. Since chain mail isn’t gentle enough on your finish, turn to the next best thing: the latest outdoor car cover from Coverking.
Dash Designs Original Car Sun Shade—Just because you can cook a steak and eggs breakfast on your searing-hot dashboard doesn’t mean you’d ever want to, especially since most of your egg would ooze down into your dash through the heat cracks. Protect your ride from harm with the deluxe windshield sun shade from Dash Designs.
DICE MediaBridge iPod Car Adapters—Compared to the mainstream media, this new iPod car adapter from DICE Electronics is more like a hologram-projected reporter yakkity-yakking with the Blitz and less like a doughy dude scribbling mad screeds on a chalkboard.
Posted in Auto Accessories, Auto Parts, Automotive Lights, Car Covers, Mobile Electronics, New Products
Tagged Auto Anything, AutoAnything, car cover, Coverking, Dash Designs, DICE Electronics, iPhone, iPod, iPod Car Adapter, LED Off Road Lights, Lund, Steering Wheel Cover, Tonneau Cover, Vision X, Wheelskins, Winshield Sun Shade
It is another sunny Friday here in San Diego. If you plan to hit the road this memorial day weekend, I hope the weather where you are is as nice as the weather here!
We’ve got lots of new products for you this week, stuff that’ll get you amp’d up and ready to rock this summer. Check it:
- Bestop Supertop Truck Bed Camper Shell – Instead of pitching a tent on the cold hard ground, turn your truck bed into a protected haven with this collapsible soft camper shell. Even better, now through June 30, 2009 Bestop/AMP Research is offering a $100 rebate on this product. So you can keep your truck bed covered and your wallet full. Find this Supertop for your truck in our new Camper Shell category.
- Coverking Coverguard Universal Indoor Car Covers – Stick this 1-ply cover where the sun don’t shine because it’s only intended for mild UV exposure and light weather. Sized for cars only.
- Coverking Triguard Universal Indoor Car Covers – With 3 layers of fabric, it’s got the backbone to withstand a smidgen more of Ma Nature’s fury than the Coverguard. Sized for cars, trucks and SUVs.
- Coverking Coverbond 4 Universal Indoor Car Covers – Inspired by the 4-patty McRaptor burger at McDonalds following the release of McJurassic McPark, this cover is made from 4 layers of fabric for maximum weather blockage. Sized for cars and limos.
- MBRP Diesel Exhaust Stacks – This kit comes complete with everything you need to plant dual New Jersey-grade smoke stacks in your truck bed. The minute these went live, Iron Eyes Cody shed a single tear.
- Dee Zee Wheel Well Toolbox – Add tough tool-carrying capacity to the sides of your truck with the Dee Zee Wheel Well Toolbox. Available in single- and double-wheel designs.
- Dee Zee Liquid Transfer Tanks – These tough metal tanks have vented caps and come in a variety of sizes. They’re not legal for carrying fuel though, so they’re perfect for whatever non-fuel liquid you need a vented cap and burly tank to carry. ;)
- AutoMeter Warning Lights – Mom warned you to wear underwear, Dad warned you to look both ways, and AutoMeter warns you when your engine’s about to blow.
- AutoMeter Shift Lights – Kind of like the lights at the crosswalk, only these tell you when to shift.
- AutoMeter Digital Pro-Shift System – These won’t cause a paradigm shift in the collective philosophy, but they do tell you when to shift, and they display RPMs.
- AMI Grille Emblems – Show off your pride for your favorite home-grown, government-supported automaker with these impressive Grille Emblems from AMI. Available in a variety of styles with the GMC and Chevy logos.
- AMI Fender Vents & Grilles – Slick, polished vents and grilles for the FJ Cruiser’s blow holes.
- AMI Pedal Pads – Polished billet is good. Flames on polished billet is better. Also available with circle and line designs.
- AMI Hitch Covers – From poker stars to peace sign lovers, AMI Hitch Covers come in a variety of designs that are sure to please.
- Go Rhino Lightning Truck Bed Light Bar – Like Zeus’s powerful bolt, Lightning Sport Bars strike fear in mortal men and arousal in mortal women.
- Go Rhino Thunder Truck Bed Light Bar – Thunder Sport Bars fall prey to a similar Zeus reference. Except this time, you can add flames. Burn, ladies, burn.
- Cal Trend NeoSupreme Seat Covers – From the Greek words for “New” and “With Sour Cream,” the Cal Trend NeoSupreme Seat Covers are custom stitched from water-proof, mud-proof, seeping-MexiMelt-proof neoprene. (p.s. Don’t tell the Hawaiians, but they’re also at least 30 bones cheaper than some other neoprene seat covers.)
- Dash Designs Suede Dashboard Cover – From Dead Heads to Indian chiefs, who can resist the leathery-napped feel of tooled-animal hide that we call Suede? No one!
Posted in Auto Accessories, Automotive Gauges, Car Covers, Dash Kits, Exhaust Systems, Product Review, Tonneau Covers, Trailer Hitches
Tagged Autometer, Bestop, car cover, car covers, Coverking, Gauges, Trailer Hitches, Truck, Truck Accessories, Trucks
Summer is around the corner, which means it’s warm enough to take your Jeep out to the back country and start hitting those dusty trails. But before you gather with your Jeep junkie buddies, take a look at the new Jeep accessories we just picked up. New jeep racks, jeep covers and soft tops will keep you cool and dry while hauling your gear in style. If you want to make sure you get a rush of fresh air while crawling the hot rocks of Utah, check out our new Jeep bikini tops, available in different styles and patterns to suit your Jeep’s off-road look. If you need to light up the trail ahead of you during a night time session, check out our new Jeep light bars. With integrated grille guards, you’re Jeep will shine like new even after your off-road adventures.
- Bestop Trektop Jeep Top – This easy-to-install soft top features a roll back canopy, so you can let the fresh air come pouring in.
- Bestop Replace-A-Top Jeep Top – An economical and high-quality replacement for your ageing factory soft top.
- Bestop Sailcloth Replace-A-Top Soft Jeep Top – Cuts the noise down by 50%, so you can jam out without blowing a speaker or an eardrum.
- Bestop Sunrider Jeep Soft Top – Allows your Jeep to go from fully-covered to streaker faster than a frat boy.
- Bestop Supertop Jeep Top – Multiple door options and OEM fabric make this a super choice.
- Bestop Tigertop Soft Top – Even geriatric Jeeps need a new top from time-to-time.
- VDP Jeep Full Monty Cab Covers – Because nobody wants to see all those Jeep bits exposed.
- VDP Jeep Koolbreez Sunscreen Tops – For cutting down on harsh UVs and proudly displaying questionable taste.
- VDP California Briefs Jeep Bikini Top – Keep your Jeep from getting an embarrassing ticket for public indecency at the beach. Available in silver and black diamond plate.
- VDP Jeep Wind Stoppers – Cuts down on rear wind turbulence, plus matches the Koolbreez with the same 5 styles.
- Bestop Jeep Upper Door Sliders – Get the best of both worlds! These soft Jeep upper doors have glass windows that slide back and forth.
- MBRP Jeep Windshield Light Mount – Mount auxiliary lights on your windshield without taking up a ton of space.
- MBRP Jeep Front Light Bar – Playing double duty as a light mount and protective facemask, this jeep light bar has an integrated grille guard.
- MBRP Jeep Roof Rack – Hit the trail on your 4-wheeler with your 2-wheelers stowed overhead.
- MBRP Jeep Rock Rails – Protects rocker panels from boulders, tree stumps and careless drivers.
- MBRP Jeep Rock Rail Steps – Because you could use a step up when you’re sportin’ a 9″ lift.
- MBRP Jeep Spare Tire Bracket – If you’ve got big wheels, then this is an absolute necessity as it makes life easy when your oversized spare won’t fit on a stock mount.
- VDP Spare Tire Covers – Covers your rear-mount tire’s rump with quality material and diamond-plated style.
- VDP Jeep Handles – The best way to let your passenger admire their own biceps. Available in black and camo.
- VDP Jeep Sport Bar Covers – Put the sport back in your sport bar. Available in black, camo and spice.
- VDP Jeep Tonneau Covers – A Jeep tonneau cover—stylish, functional and a guaranteed trip to secondary. Available in silver and black.
- AMI Jeep Accessories – Because every Jeep deserves a little bling. Hood latches, rear view mirrors, hinge covers and more in black, chrome or polished finishes.
Let’s face it; the stock sound system in most Wrangler’s stink. Freshen up your tune with our new Jeep sound systems. From Jeep speaker systems and Jeep subwoofer kits to full-size overhead Jeep sound bars, we’ve got the audio equipment you need to produce crisp, full sound at all volume levels. Sweet Home Alabama sold separately.
- VDP Jeep Subwoofer – Because healthy eardrums are for wimps, this 750 watt subwoofer will release your Jeep’s inner stud. Wires into any radio for a deep sound that everyone can hear.
- VDP Jeep Amplifier – Because the latest Linkin Park album won’t blast itself. This 800 watt amp works with most jeep sound systems, including the VDP speaker systems.
- VDP Jeep Center Speaker System – Put a little bump in your center hump with a solid set of speakers and tweeters. Available with a seizure-inducing LED light show.
- VDP Jeep Sound Bars – Multiple speaker options, 2 styles, 5 colors and enough obnoxious noise power to make your grandma cry.
- VDP Jeep Sound Wedges – Kind of like the drawn and quartered version of the sound bars. Available in 4 styles and 2 colors, depending on the Jeep.
Posted in Auto Accessories, Auto Parts, Automotive Lights, Car Covers, Jeep Accessories, Product Review, Roof Racks, Tonneau Covers
Tagged 4X4, Auto Anything, Auto Parts, AutoAnything, Jeep, Jeep Parts, Jeep Wrangler, Off Road, Off Roading, Wrangler
It’s a few weeks into a sprung spring and we’re celebrating proper with colorful new products. Taste the rainbow.
- Rampage Jeep Seats – Comfy as a La-Z-Boy and made custom for Jeep, Rampage Seats spruce up a rag-tag interior.
- Rampage Jeep Seat Covers – These seat covers beg for a beating. Custom-made from durable neoprene, they stand up to abuse and look good doing it.
- Rampage Jeep Recovery Bumpers – Because there’s nothing worse than getting stuck between a rock and another rock, we’ve got Rampage Jeep Recovery Bumpers.
- Rampage Jeep Rock Rage Bumpers – Rock Rage Bumpers are ideal for plowing through the great outdoors or protecting your Jeep in the urban jungle.
- Rampage Jeep Tubular Bumpers – Tubular bumpers are another stellar option for the Jeep that knows no bounds.
- Rampage ATV Covers – For a day or a season, these ATV & UTV covers protect your mini off-roader.
- Rampage UTV Neoprene Seat Covers – Neoprene construction, intense off-road looks. And, these UTV seat covers come in 3 sporty styles.
- Bully Dog Triple Dog GT Tuner – Boosts HP, increases MPG—you know the drill. Only available for power-hungry diesels at the moment.
- T-Rex Hex-Series Billet Grilles – If you were a ferocious dinosaur, you’d be a T-Rex. If you played in an English glam-rock band, it would be T. Rex. And, if you install a new billet grille, that grille should be a T-Rex.
- Hauler Rack II – Incredible 1200 lbs load capacity, brawny construction and a partially assembled bolt-together design.
- Hauler Racks Van Drop Down Ladder Rack Accessory – Makes life with the Hauler Racks Universal Van Rack that much easier. Telescoping handle rotates the rack from the roof to the side of the van for more convenient ladder loading.
- Hauler Racks Tonneau Rack – Hauls bikes, camping gear, tools and more, plus works with your over-the-rail soft tonneau. Easy installation, adjustable crossbars and Sport and Utility style options.
- Extang Cargo Cleat – In, The Narrative of Arthur Gordon Pym of Nantucket, Pym is nearly crushed by cargo while stowing away in the hold of the ill-fated “Grampus.” If Poe’s protagonist had Extang Cargo Cleats (and was hiding in a pickup bed instead of a ship’s hold) he would have been safe thanks to the 500 lbs load rating.
- Steelcraft Bull Bar – This front end guard is forged from T304 stainless steel for ultimate protection, plus comes with a removable skid plate. Black or Polished finish.
- Steelcraft Grille Guard – A heavy-duty facemask for trucks and SUVs, this grille guard boasts T304 stainless steel construction and removable brush guards. Black or Polished finish.
- Curt Spare Tire Mount – When you’re loaded down with gear, the Curt Spare Tire Mount makes it easy to bring along that spare. Fits into front or rear 2″ receiver hitches and works with all sizes of tires and rims.
- Curt Cargo Carrier – Bring along all of your wet, messy or stinky gear with this handy hitch-mounted cargo carrier. The tubular steel construction securely carries up to 500 lbs. Available with a fixed or folding shank.
- Curt Skid Shield – Plug an extra layer of defense into your front-mounted receiver hitch with this tough skid shield. Fits all 2″ receivers.1-year warranty.
- Curt License Plate Holder – If a front-mounted hitch has displaced your license plate, this handy holder is a great solution. Fits all 2″ receivers.1-year warranty.
- Curt Trailer Lock – Make sure thieves don’t take off with your trailer with this dual-ratchet locking system. Fits all couplers. 1-year warranty.
- Curt Step Pad – Step up to your vehicle with ease. The Curt Step Pad fits in any 2″ receiver and has a skid resistant step pad. 1-year warranty on this hunk of metal.
- Curt Wheel Chock Lock – Keep those wheels from rollin’ away! The Curt Wheel Chock Lock fits a variety of tire and wheel sizes. 1-year warranty.
- Curt Winch Mount – Bolt that winch right on to the front of your rig with Curt strength. Available with or without handles, 1-year warranty.
- Valley Gooseneck Hitch – Add up to 30,000 lbs of hauling capacity that neatly tucks away when not in use. Backed by a 5-year warranty.
- Truck Covers USA Cargo Lights – Like a nightlight for truck bed cargo, American Cargo Lights nix blind grabs for your tools. Kits and strips available.
A number of the new products we’ve added are for Jeeps and there’s more on the way, so be sure to check out our Jeep Accessories department, which now sports 2 new categories: Jeep Center Consoles and Jeep Seats & Jeep Seat Covers.
Rampage Jeep Seats
Rampage Neoprene Jeep Seat Covers
Rampage Jeep Recovery Bumper
Rampage Jeep Rock Rage Rear Bumper
Rampage Tubular Jeep Bumpers
Rampage ATV and UTV Cover
Rampage Neoprene UTV Seat Covers
Bully Dog GT Programmer
Trex Hex Series Billet Grille
Hauler Racks Hauler Rack II
Hauler Racks Van Rack Drop Down Accessory
Hauler Racks Tonneau Rack
Extang Cargo Cleat
SteelCraft Bull Bars
SteelCraft Grille Guard
Curt Spare Tire Mount
Curt Hitch Basket Carrier
Curt Hitch Skid Shield
Curt Hitch License Plate Holder
Curt Trailer Lock
Curt Hitch Step Pad
Curt Wheel Chock Lock
Curt Trailer Hitch Winch Mount
Valley Gooseneck Hitch
Truck Covers USA Cargo Lights
Hitch | Receiver Hitch | Tow Hitch | Truck Hitches | Front Hitch | Truck Hitch Installation | Hitch For Towing
Posted in Auto Accessories, Auto Parts, Car Covers, Performance Chips, Product Review, Roof Racks, Tonneau Covers, Trailer Hitches, Uncategorized
Tagged Auto Anything, Auto Part, AutoAnything, Cargo Carrier, Curt, Jeep, Rampage, seat covers
With summer getting closer by the minute, we thought it’d be a good idea to provide you with some options to deck out your power toys. So we took a close look at what was available, made a few new friends and added a TON of new products. Strap on your new product shoes and take a walk with us through the new toy store. Most of the following products can be found in the brand-new ATV, Boat & RV Accessories department; there you’ll be able to find boat covers, trailer covers, RV covers and RV accessories.
- Classic Accessories Motorcycle Dust Cover– It blocks dust like Billy Mays sells Zorbeez—with intensity.
- Classic Accessories Motorcycle Half Cover – It’s the hot pants of motorcycle clothes—covers enough that you wouldn’t get bounced from an AM/PM, yet still doesn’t take much time to strip off or pull on.
- Classic Accessories Standard Motorcycle Cover – It costs less than the Deluxe model—draw your own conclusions.
- Classic Accessories Deluxe Motorcycle Cover – It’s like draping your hog with Lemmy’s mustache—not even Mother Nature will mess with it.
- Classic Accessories Scooter Cover -Rude boys and mods from Manchester rejoice—your Lambrattas will be protected all night long while you stay up chewing uppers and running in place to The Aquabats!
- Classic Accessories PolyPro Car Cover – No funny business with these covers. They protect well in moderate weather with a semi-custom fit.
- Classic Accessories Deluxe PolyPro III Car Cover – Three steps up from the original—the difference between an Alec and a Steven on the Baldwin scale.
- Classic Accessories Deluxe Four-Layer Cover – Cover up your car with four layers of durable protection. This semi-custom cover comes in 3 sizes to fit most cars.
- Classic Accessories PolyPro Truck Cover – Because we will not call our trucks “cars”, okay? Protects great in moderate weather.
- Classic Accessories Deluxe PolyPro III Jeep Cover – This semi-custom cover is specifically made to fit Jeep Wranglers. Provides 3 layers of protection against dirt, UV rays and wet-weather.
- Classic Accessories PolyPro III Deluxe RV Covers – It’s like 3-ply for your RV, but far gentler than any 3-ply you’ve experienced at any RV park.
- Classic Accessories PolyX 300 RV Covers – This cover’s lighter weight inflicts less stress on your artificial hip during installation.
- Classic Accessories RV Wheel Covers – Because you can’t jet down to Branson every weekend, these wheel covers protect your tires from sun damage while they sit idle.
- Classic Accessories RV Windshield Cover – RV Windshield Covers take at least some of the embarrassment out of changing your unmentionables inside the cab of your RV.
- Classic Accessories PolyPro III Deluxe 5th Wheel Cover – Provides ample protection for your home away from home…or just your home. Quick-drying sides and a 3-ply fabric top.
- Classic Accessories PolyX 300 5th Wheel Cover – The PolyX 300 is like the PolyPro III’s hotter, more experienced older sister. Extra-strong, quick-dry fabric.
- Classic Accessories Toy Hauler Screen – Makes hauling ATVs, dirt bikes or fugitives a private affair. Black screen keeps out bugs. Grey attachment keeps out eyes.
- Classic Accessories PolyPro III Deluxe Toy Hauler Cover – A stallion cover for the hauler that shields worthy gear. Quick-drying sides and a 3-ply fabric top.
- Classic Accessories PolyX 300 Toy Hauler Cover – The Pegasus of covers for the toy hauler that takes a harsh weather beating. Extra-strong, quick-dry fabric.
- Classic Accessories PolyPro III Travel Trailer Cover – The Rocky of travel trailer covers, PolyPro III knocks out rain, snow and UV rays. Quick-drying sides and a 3-ply fabric top that never quits.
- Classic Accessories PolyX 300 Travel Trailer Cover – If the PolyPro III is Rocky, consider the PolyX 300 Rambo. Extra-tough, quick-dry fabric stomps its boot onto the throat of rain.
- Classic Accessories PolyPro III Deluxe Camper Cover – Camper owners like their covers like they like their women: cheap, easy and tough. Lucky for them, there’s the PolyPro III.
- Classic Accessories UTV Storage Cover – It’s like building a shed for your UTV without any of that pesky nailing, board buying or know-how.
- Classic Accessories UTV Roll Cage – If you spent the last 8 years clearing brush on your ranch, you’d have saved yourself a ton in sun screen had you installed one of these.
- Classic Accessories Evolution Rack Bag – The school board said we couldn’t teach this, but Evolution (rack bags) is more than just a theory—it’s a place to pack away your buck shot.
- Classic Accessories Armor-X Rack Bag – When Rutger Hauer and Gary Busey head out a huntin’ and Ice T is their prey, you know they pack along plenty of ammo inside their Armor-X Rack Bags.
- Classic Accessories UTV Double Gun Organizer – You can’t exactly blast some animal’s face off if you have nowhere to pack your lead chucker. This gun organizer removes the last barrier between you and killing something with impunity.
- Classic Accessories UTV Roll Cage Organizer – This UTV Roll Cage Organizer has pockets galore to hold everything from beef jerky to turkey jerky to gator jerky.
- Classic Accessories UTV Hand Holds – You gave up on getting a grip on reality a long time ago—don’t make the same mistake with your UTV.
- Classic Accessories UTV Seat Covers – If you’re unable to locate your UTV’s seats after you install some camouflage seat covers, just poke around with a stick until you feel the squish of the seat’s pad.
- Classic Accessories Helmet Bag – Imagine a bowling bag, but with a helmet inside. You get the picture, Donny.
- Classic Accessories Hitch Tote – Yep— a $16 padded pouch for your hitch bar.
- Street Scene Billet Chevy Bowtie Emblems – Don’t let any of your friends or co-workers tell you it’s not about the bowtie, because it absolutely is. Street Scene Billet Bowties punt that ugly gold stock badge in favor of much-needed custom gleam. They’re sized to fit your specific stock opening, easy to install, and come in chrome, polished or satin with an optional machined border.
- Jotto Cargo Slide – It bolts into your truck bed—slides in and out—makes loading and unloading cargo easy—real easy.
- CFM+ Intake Manifold – Got the nads to really get your oil burner burnin’? If so, bolt a CFM+ Intake Manifold and hang on tight for the white-knuckle ride. CFM+ frees the stranglehold on your factory intercooler to unleash huge power, torque and mileage gains.
- Rize Industries Leveling Kit – Dude bro, check my bros down at Rize Industries for a new leveling kit. I’m telling you bro, those dudes are hardcore—they cut these things from billet aluminum right here in El Cajon bro. When I get my tax return, I’m liftin’ my rig 8 more inches, but you can get your truck leveled for a few hundred bones. Dude, just ask your pop for the cash, he’s cool.
- BelTronics GX65 Radar Detector – If relying on your luck has left you with a pile of tickets, the BelTronics Pro Series Radar Detector GX65 is your pot o’ gold. With a 360° warning system that protects against all bands of laser and radar, plus an updateable database of red light and speed cameras, this is one radar detector you can count on to make you harder to catch than a leprechaun.
- Spectre Air Filter Recharge Kit – What would a Spectre Air Filter be without a Spectre Accu-Charge Air Filter Recharge Kit? The answer is…dirty! Ha! OK, you can start the crickets now.
Stay tuned, this is just the first round of new products for today. Check back later this afternoon for the skinny on the rest of the stuff we’ve been adding (hint: some of them are inflatable and sorta-seaworthy!)
Hit the jump for the pics, 56K beware!
Posted in Air Filters, Air Intake Systems, Auto Accessories, Auto Parts, Car Care Products, Car Covers, Radar Detector, RV Accessories, Trailer Hitches
Tagged ATV, ATV Covers, Auto Anything, AutoAnything, Billet Grille, car cover, Motorcycle Covers, Quad, Quad Covers, RV Covers
We’ve been turning and burning over the last week and we’ve got some great new editions to our family of products. Performance stuff for the gear heads, bling for the show stoppers and enough car covers to protect everybodies ride from the tough UV rays of our sun. Here’s the low-down:
- Quadzilla Scout Monitoring System – For added muscle and efficiency that will get your diesel rig powering through all of your daily challenges, the Scout Monitoring System plugs into any module, chip or programmer. Monitor your engine and tune your vehicle to take on anything.
- Quadzilla Adrenaline – Get your blood pumping with the burly power of the Adrenaline Pulse Control System. This power programmer allows you to monitor a variety of engine parameters and make on the fly adjustments to accommodate for changing driving conditions. Get yours with the Pulse Control monitor that offers 7 different tuning options and a large display screen.
- AEM UEGO – This wideband air-fuel gauge gives you an accurate reading on the pulse of your engine, allowing you to fine tune it for maximum power while not pushing the engine outside it’s safety zone.This gauge comes with a controller and a display so you can read your air-fuel reading in real time!
- PIAA Intense White Bulbs – When you’re looking for a bright white light that doesn’t include a hint of blue, PIAA bulbs are just the thing to light-up your ride. Plus they’re DOT compliant so they won’t attract the attention of the local fuzz.
- PIAA Xtreme White – We all know that nothing spells cool more than putting an “x” in the name. PIAA’s Xtreme White Bulbs live up to their name by simulating the look of HID bulbs, so you can get that same bright lighting power without the xtreme price.
- Go Rhino Dominator II – I would make a veiled reference to Terminator II for rhyming’s sake, but to be honest, I’ve seen about 1/2 the movie. Once. Blasphemy, I know. That being said, if these cab-length nerf bars were Arnold Schwarzenegger, they’d be him in his prime—big, strong and flashy.
- Go Rhino Dominator III – And like the great Arnold, Go Rhino Dominator Nerf Bars just get better with age. Dominator III Wheel-to-Wheel Nerf Bars extend their stainless steel power to dominate roads from Cah-lee-for-nee-ya to Washington, D.C.
- IPCW LED Door Handles – You’ve got chrome front and rear, under-glow kits in your fenders and underbody, what else can you do? Harness the bling-power of LED’s and get a set of IPCW LED Door Handles. Available in black or chrome trim with either red or amber LED’s. The look great and they can blink with your turn signals!
- Bull Ring Truck Anchor Points – Secure just about anything in your truck bed with a set of bull ring tie downs. These tie down rings have a tensile strength of 1,000 pounds, but they take just 60 seconds to install and require no drilling! These bull rings rise up when you need them and drop flush when you don’t, giving you maximum flexibility and style.
Posted in Auto Accessories, Auto Parts, Automotive Gauges, Automotive Lights, Car Covers, Engine Performance, Performance Chips, Product Review
Tagged AEM, Bulbs, car cover, Floor Mat, Floor Mats, high performance, Nerf Bars, PIAA
It’s Halloween! If you were in our office right now, you’d see everything from ghosts, goblins and werewolves to tennis players, hippies and 80’s rockers. Even with all the fun and games, there would be no way you would miss the HUGE line up of new products we added this week. No need to call the Ghost Busters, none of these new additions are haunted.
Yakima Q-Tower Base Rack System
We have been working really hard to build out our Roof Racks department with the best base racks available. Thule and Yakima are the two biggest names in the roof rack game and this week we have expanded our selection of Yakima racks with their Q Tower base rack system.
Yakima Q Towers are a base rack system that attaches to your bare roof so you can add any of Yakima’s roof-mounted rack accessories. Whether you need a kayak rack, a ski & snowboard rack, a cargo box or a bike rack, it’ll mount to the Q tower system. Yakima Q Towers are easy to install and do not require any drilling. Included in the box is:
- Four Q Towers
- Two Crossbars
- Mounting clips
Special Note: Yakima Q Towers are not intended to be used on vehicles with factory roof rails.
EZ Cover Cable and Key Lock
Remember the EZ Cover car cover we introduced last week? Well now you have a way to secure that car cover with the EZ Cover cable and key lock kit. This lock kit is available for purchase with every EZ Cover and comes in both 7 and 10 foot lengths.
Force feed your air intake with even more fuel-burning, oxygenated goodness with the Banks Super-Scoop Ram Air kit. By drawing air from below your front bumper, you’ll be getting a rush of cooler, more dense air into your intake. This leads to more horsepower, cooler EGT’s, better fuel economy and improved engine efficiency. You can find this kit in our new Ram Air Intakes category.
This product is intended for use with your Banks Ram Air intake system and is not a stand alone air intake. Maximize your performance gains by combining the Banks Ram Air Intake system with the Super Scoop and a Banks exhaust.
Two and a half months ago we added a pretty big line up of Autometer gauges. We know that everyone has a particular style when it comes to customizing their vehicle and automotive gauges should be able to look like they were factory installed. So what did we do? We got 17 new gauge styles that will blow your mind and complement your ride. Here’s a quick list of the gauges we think you’ll like the most.
- Autometer Cobalt Gauges – Black faced and backlit by lots of cobalt blue LED’s, these gauges are easy to read and look great!
- Autometer C2 Gauges – Similar to the Cobalt line, intense blue lighting is provided by multiple LED’s. These gauges feature a white face with an orange needle.
- Autometer Nexus Gauges – The Nexus series is top of the line. The LED’s which backlight the gauges can be changed to one of seven different colors so you get a perfect match to your interior everytime. The Nexus gauges can even playback recent measurements and have programmable warnings to help fine tune and protect your engine.
- Autometer NV Gauges – Bright anodized bezels with brilliant green backlights, these gauges are perfect for most newer vehicles.
- Autometer Sport Comp II – These black faced gauges scream high performance with their super white LED lighting and glowing red needles.
- Autometer Ultra Lite II – The Ultra Lite II’s have a white face with amber back lighting and bright red pointers for an illuminating experience.
- Street Rod Series – The Street Rod gauges are the perfect match for you old supe’d up hot rod. 9 different gauge styles means you’ll be able to find the perfect match to your old school interior.
You’ll find pictures of all these gauges below, if you want to see the other styles we’ve added this week, head on over to the Autometer Gauges page.
That’s all for this week, have a Happy Halloween!
Yakima Q Tower Base Rack Kit
Banks Super Scoop Ram Air Kit
EZ Cover Car Cover
Autometer Cobalt Gauges
Autometer C2 Gauges
Autometer Nexus Gauges
Autometer NV Gauges
Autometer Sport Comp II Gauges
Autometer Ultra Lite II Gauges
Posted in Air Intake Systems, Automotive Gauges, Car Covers, Product Review, Roof Racks
Tagged Air Intake Systems, Auto Anything, AutoAnything, Autometer, Autos, Car, car cover, car covers, Cars, Gauges, Roof Rack, roof racks, Yakima