Well, another week has passed. Here in California, the weather’s getting cooler and at 64 degrees Fahrenheit, the ocean is downright frigid! It makes it tough to surf, and somewhat chilly for scuba diving. But Colorado’s seen a huge snowstorm, leaving several feet of fresh powder behind. I’m sure a bunch of my friends are out at Vail cutting first tracks and demolishing pints… yes, I’m jealous.
But I can already smell the turkey that mom’s cooking in the oven, so that makes everything better…
You know what I also smell? New product.
Simoniz Products – Simon says Simoniz all you need to make your car shine like new. Even works great on rusted out 1982 Toyota Tercel’s… really, it does.
Chrome Car Antennas
– Because some people just want a shinier place to put their Jack-in-the-Box Antenna Balls.
That’s it for now, check back later for your Friday Afternoon 5 O’Clock Countdown post.
Posted in Auto Accessories, Auto Parts, Automotive Lights, Car Care Products
Tagged Auto Anything, auto detailing, AutoAnything, Autos, Car Antennas, Car Care, Cars, Microfiber, Mom, Simoniz, Suv, Towels, Trucks, Turkey
It’s true. Big changes don’t just come after getting your fortune read by an unplugged Zoltar Speaks machine. Case in point: AutoAnything’s Accessory Aisle section underwent some hefty construction last night, resulting in a new, improved way to shop, here’s what happened:
- Mobile Electronics: The high-tech home to everything from power adapters to backup sensors and cameras.
- Tire & Wheel Accessories: Everything you’d ever need for your wheels and tires (save for aftermarket wheels or new tires…for now).
- Winter Driving Accessories: Here’s where you’ll find snow plows, snow shades, snow chains, snow men, Snow Patrol, and the latest Macintosh operating system, Snow Leopard.
- Garage Accessories: Updated with new categories and a new piece of carpet positioned under your Dodge’s leaky oil pan.
- Tailgating Accessories: Remember the Automotive Gear department? This is now that, only trimmed down to showcase the stuff you’d use to party in a parking lot.
- Travel Accessories: Dead is the Driving Accessories department and its hodgepodge of automotive bric-a-brac. From its ashes rises Travel Accessories (now with approximately 43% less bric-a-brac).
Oh, and we also launched some new products for good measure:
- Clean Tools Ultimate Car Cleaning Kit – Since that orbital power-waxer and rolling cooler/stool combo don’t quite define you as a clean-car guy, there’s this, the Ultimate Car Cleaning Kit from Clean Tools.
- Clean Tools Ultimate Detailing Kit – If Obsessive Auto Detailing were a spectator sport, this would be akin to pro swimming’s Arena X-Glide.
- Clean Tools Ultimate Car Wash Kit – If you wash your car like a mysophobe washes his hands, this is the kit for you.
- Clean Tools Absorber Synthetic Chamois – You know, there always seems to be a time and place for synthetic leather. And this little guy puts more shame on ShamWow than Vince Shlomi.
- AlphaTherm Windshield Washer Heater – Writing your name in the snow was never this much fun.
- Rampage Jeep Seat Covers – Rampage: it’s not just a classic arcade game or a side effect of the HGH you’ve been injecting between your toes. It’s also a company that makes stuff for your Jeep, like this new set of seat covers we launched. Also comes with a matching steering wheel cover because, as Rampage’s demographic studies indicate, people with messy bottoms often have cruddy hands, too.
- Smittybilt Nerf Steps – Dress your vehicle to the nines with the style and strength of these tough new steps.
- Smittybilt Sure-Step Nerf Steps – Unlike those other slippery nerf steps, these ones give you a firm stepping point.
A slew of new Jeep items came in from Rugged Ridge:
- Jeep Air Intake System – Power-up your Jeep’s lungs with this oxygen-sucking system.
- Jeep Throttle Body Spacers – If your Jeep needs some space, it doesn’t mean you need to start packing your bags. Just pick up one of these.
- HID Off-Road Lights – Because driving in the dark never works out very well. Light up your trails with the power of HID lights.
- Jeep Exhaust Headers – Built for both extreme and Xtreme conditions, these headers take on your toughest challenges.
- Jeep Exhaust System – Adds style and tone to the back of your Jeep with its dual-tip design and cat-back goodness.
That’s it for this weekly installment, check back later for some slacker-friday fun.
Posted in Air Intake Systems, Auto Accessories, Auto Parts, Automotive Lights, Car Care Products, Exhaust Systems, Garage Accessories, Jeep Accessories, Product Review
Tagged 2009, Auto Anything, AutoAnything, Autos, Cars, Electronics, Garage, Jeep, Jeeps, New, Rampage, Smittybilt, Suv, Tools, Trucks, Winter Driving
It only comes ‘round once a year, and we’ve all been anxiously awaiting its delivery. Finally, it’s September 4th—national Newspaper Carrier Day! Hey, Barney Flaherty, this morning we’re chucking something onto your lawn: a couple of soggy new products.
Smittybilt Street Light Bar
It looks a little like this with lights: 0000
It looks a little like this without lights: ____
Metropolitan 500 Hand Vacuum
We could make a cheap joke about how these vacuums suck, or an underhanded crack about Metro-sexuals—but we won’t.
Undercover SE Tonneau Cover
A more stylish version of the original UnderCover Tonneau Cover, the SE is the James Bond to the original’s Colonel Samuel Flagg.
But wait, there’s more…not only did we get these three new products up, but we have also loaded a brand new dash covers and dash kits department! It the new dash covers department, you can find plush carpet dash covers, swanky suede dash covers, and velvety velour dashboard covers.
In the new dash kits department, we choose to do a similar breakdown, so know you can easily sort through them by material type: carbon fiber dash kits, molded dash kits and wood dash kits. Pretty slick, huh? If you want to know more about dash covers and trim, we updated our dash covers shopping guide (and dash kits shopping guide) to help guide you in making the right decision.
Posted in Auto Accessories, Auto Parts, Automotive Lights, Car Care Products, Tonneau Covers
Tagged Auto Anything, auto detailing, AutoAnything, Autos, Car Care, Car Parts, Cars, Dash Kits, light bars, Truck bed covers, Trucks
After an hour long surf session, a brief swim with some dolphins and a little breakfast, I made it to work and checked my inbox. Sure enough, we had released a bunch of new stuff on our site…I love the smell of new product in the morning!
And not only do we have all this new product for you, but we also did a little redesign on the site. Here’s a link to our seat covers department; if you click it, there’s a good chance you’ll see the new template. If you see the same old site, dump your cookies and refresh the page. If that still doesn’t work, check out the snap shot below. There are a few big changes and a lot of subtle ones, but overall we think the (re)design is a big improvement. Hover your mouse over one of the products and click the “Quick Look” button for a nifty preview of the product.
Our category pages also went under the knife and they share a similar look and feel to the departments, but now have some filtering options to help you find what you’re looking for. For example, take a look the left navigation on our neoprene seat covers page.
Without feedback, we’re shooting in the dark, so if you’ve got some thoughts about the new templates, we would love to hear it! As for the new products…
- Husky Gear Box – Pushing aside everything in your backseat to make way for passengers is always awkward. With the Husky GearBox you’ll have a better place to stash tools, emergency supplies and old Micky D’s bags.
- Truxedo Edge Tonneau Cover – You can’t go wrong with a soft roll-up tonneau cover from Truxedo. Check out the latest edition of this popular choice.
- Whirly Wash Car Wash Brush – Like the world’s most advanced back scrubber, only for your vehicle.
- CarCozy Heated Car Blanket – If your car’s heater doesn’t produce enough heat, get this—because Snuggies are for dorks.
- AutoVent Solar Powered Ventilator – You know the smell that sticks in your car when a bag of Mickey-D remnants sits in the passenger seat? This should help.
- Trillium Lap Desk – Like a lap dog, only easier to write on…
- CozyCushion Car Massager – Why pay a beautiful Swede with powerful hands and an uncanny touch to rub you down? Just get this.
- FEY Perfect Match Bumper – Like a great Brazilian butt lift, this bumper makes your truck’s back end look just like it did before life had its merciless say.
- Dee Zee Trailer Toolbox – Even your trailer needs storage options—this toolbox is the perfect place to put all of your gear.
- Rugged Ridge Slip Yoke Eliminator – Reduces the drive train vibrations cause by 2″ or higher lift kits.
Posted in Auto Accessories, Auto Parts, Car Care Products, Jeep Accessories, Product Review, Storage Systems, Tonneau Covers
Tagged Auto Anything, auto detailing, AutoAnything, Car Care, Car Wash, Cars, Steering, Templates, Themes, Trucks, Web Design
It’s Monday morning; take a long swig out of your coffee cup and clean the sleep out of your eyes, it’s time for new products! We all know that summertime is the time to shine, which is why we teamed up with one of the best car care companies around, Griots Garage. Mr. Griot fine tuned his detailing products and only offers the best of everything; car waxes, wheel cleaner, wheel polish, leather care kits, orbital polishers, and paint cleaning products. Lots of professionals use this stuff and I have personally used Griots car care products for the last seven years and swear by them. Try them once and you’ll be hooked.
- Griots Car Wash Soap – Getting clean never felt this good; your ride will love you after you use these suds.
- Griots Engine Cleaner – For all of your engine’s dirty bits, use this engine cleaner to make them shine like new.
- Griots Garage Glass Polish – Tough enough to clean off the most vulgar bare-skinned impressions.
- Griots Automotive Metal Polish – Shines up your wheels or your grille with minimal elbow grease.
- Griots Plastic Polish – Cleans your headlights, tail lights, patio furniture, sippy cups–whatever.
- Griots Machine Polish – The best of the best (of the best of the best of the best) in OCD polishes. Just ask Griots, this polish gets it done.
- Griots Chrome Wheel Cleaner – Whether your working on chrome trim, bed rails or your 22’s, this chrome cleaner will brighten up your bling a polished, reflective shine.
- Griots Carpet Cleaner – Cleans deep, even if you have a nasty infestation.
- Griots 3″ Random Orbital Buffer – Gets all up in those nooks and crannies.
- Griots 6″ Random Orbital Buffer – For the overly meticulous, this buffer is King.
- Griots 6″ Machine Polish Pad & Cloth Kit – The perfect family for your bachelor 6″ orbital buffer.
- Griots Orbital Machine Polish & Wax Kit – Everything you need for an eat-off-it shine.
- Griots Gallon Favorites Collection – If you do a lot of detailing work, this collection is for you. Get all the best Griots stuff in Costco-sized quantities.
- Griots Interior Cleaner – Clears that patina of turkey gravy off your carpets, headliner and seats.
- Griots Microfiber and Foam Pad Cleaner – Makes crusty, scabby, waxy microfiber tools soft and cuddly again.
- Griots Oil and Grease Cleaner – The environmentally safe way to clean those oil stains in your driveway—ideal if you own a British-engineered vehicle. :)
- Griots Rubber Cleaner – Rejuvenates your tires, rubber trim, and gimp suits.
- Griots Plastic Cleaner – Brings back your convertible’s plastic window’s factory clarity, which is still pretty bad but better than its current cataract-esque condition.
- Griots Spray-On Waterless Car Wash – More ingenious than a spray-on tan, but not as clever as spray-on hair.
- Griots Spray-On Car Wash Refill Kit – Because gettin’ down and dirty is the one habit you just can’t shake.
- Griots Surface Cleaner – Scrubs away the filth on your counters, but not the stains on your soul.
- Griots Wheel Cleaner – Cuts through brake dust, road oils, and your neighbors’ drool.
- Griots Best of Show Wax – Take home the trophy at your local Concours, or get taken to the slammer for buffing it into your dog before Westminster.
- Griots Red Foam Waxing Pad – Goes together with the Griots Best of Show Wax like ether goes with rags.
- Griots Bumper & Trim Reconditioner – It makes your trim shine like Scatman Crothers and Danny Lloyd.
- Griots Carnauba Wax Stick – Looks, works and may even smell just like your stick of Jovan Musk deodorant.
- Griots Convertible Top Dressing – Like Just For Men… but just for your ragtop.
- Griots Detail Sponges – The ideal tool for spending hours in your garage avoiding The Talk with your son.
- Griots Microfiber Drying Cloth – A better drying towel than those XXXXL DiabloSport shirts that you’ve been using.
- Griots Microfiber Wash Pads – Griots says they’re made from microfiber, but they look like Fraggle pelts to me. Straight up.
- Griots Mini Red Foam Waxing Pads – Half the size of the regular Red Foam Waxing Pads with all the same waxing power.
- Griots Wax Removal Cloths – They’re made from microfiber and are non-abrasive—the same can’t be said of Telly Savalas.
- Griots Orange Polishing Pad – They’re like those dinosaur-shaped sponges that grow when you put them in water, except that they’re round and don’t grow when put in water. Ideal for polishing like Mr Miyagi.
- Griots Spray On Wax – Spray-On Wax on—Spray-On Wax off. Good job Daniel-san.
- Griots Spray On Wax Refill Kit – For more shiny, slippery fun.
- Griots Mini Orange Polishing Pads – Half the size of the regular Orange Polishing Pads.
- Griots Polish Removal Cloths – The safe way to sop up excess polish after your obsessive compulsive finish treatment.
- Griots Leather Care – If you care about your leather, prove it and get a bottle of leather care.
- Griots Leather Rejuvenator – You don’t need a human-brain serum to renew your leather, just a bottle of this.
- Griots Leather Scent – Ooh that smell, can’t you smell that smell. The smell that surrounds you is leather scent.
- Griots New Car Scent – Open up dat window and let some air into this room, sucka—or treat your interiors with this.
- Griots Tire Dressing – Toss your tires just like a salad… with dressing.
- Griots Paint Sealant – Seal the deal and your paintjob with this.
- Griots One-Step Paint Sealant – One giant step for mankind and your paintjob.
- Griots Paint Cleaning Clay – Better than hiring Mr. Bill to detail your car.
- Griots Paint Prep – You can rub elbows with sons of privilege at prep school, or rub crud off your paint with this.
- Griots Rubber Prep – If you wanna slam dunk a b-ball, rub Flubber on your shoes. If you want your tires to shine, rub this on them.
- Griots Speed Shine – Oh, you got some speed, man? Huh? No, I don’t got no speed, man. You know what I do got though, man? Speed Shine, man. Seriously though, this will make your paint feel smoother than glass after your first use.
- Griots Speed Shine Refill Kit – After you see and feel how well this stuff works, you’re going to want to do it again. And again. And again…
- Griots Undercarriage Spray – Keep your ride’s unmentionables clean and shiny with this.
- Griots Vinyl & Rubber Dressing – Keep your vinyls and rubbers dressed in their Sunday Best.
- Griots Weatherproof Tire Dressing – Finally, real proof that weather exists! Includes a nice blue detailing sponge to use just on your tires.
- Griots Window Cleaner – Purple haze-free glass all in my brain, Lately my windows just don’t seem the same.
Told you it was a lot of Griot’s stuff. And this is just a small taster of the new products we’ve added in the last week, check back later for another update.
Posted in Auto Accessories, Car Care Products, Garage Accessories, Product Review
Tagged Auto Anything, AutoAnything, Car Care Products, Car Wax, Detailing Products, Engine Cleaner, Griots, Griots Garage, Leather Care, Microfiber, Waterless Car Wash, Wheel Cleaner
With summer getting closer by the minute, we thought it’d be a good idea to provide you with some options to deck out your power toys. So we took a close look at what was available, made a few new friends and added a TON of new products. Strap on your new product shoes and take a walk with us through the new toy store. Most of the following products can be found in the brand-new ATV, Boat & RV Accessories department; there you’ll be able to find boat covers, trailer covers, RV covers and RV accessories.
- Classic Accessories Motorcycle Dust Cover– It blocks dust like Billy Mays sells Zorbeez—with intensity.
- Classic Accessories Motorcycle Half Cover – It’s the hot pants of motorcycle clothes—covers enough that you wouldn’t get bounced from an AM/PM, yet still doesn’t take much time to strip off or pull on.
- Classic Accessories Standard Motorcycle Cover – It costs less than the Deluxe model—draw your own conclusions.
- Classic Accessories Deluxe Motorcycle Cover – It’s like draping your hog with Lemmy’s mustache—not even Mother Nature will mess with it.
- Classic Accessories Scooter Cover -Rude boys and mods from Manchester rejoice—your Lambrattas will be protected all night long while you stay up chewing uppers and running in place to The Aquabats!
- Classic Accessories PolyPro Car Cover – No funny business with these covers. They protect well in moderate weather with a semi-custom fit.
- Classic Accessories Deluxe PolyPro III Car Cover – Three steps up from the original—the difference between an Alec and a Steven on the Baldwin scale.
- Classic Accessories Deluxe Four-Layer Cover – Cover up your car with four layers of durable protection. This semi-custom cover comes in 3 sizes to fit most cars.
- Classic Accessories PolyPro Truck Cover – Because we will not call our trucks “cars”, okay? Protects great in moderate weather.
- Classic Accessories Deluxe PolyPro III Jeep Cover – This semi-custom cover is specifically made to fit Jeep Wranglers. Provides 3 layers of protection against dirt, UV rays and wet-weather.
- Classic Accessories PolyPro III Deluxe RV Covers – It’s like 3-ply for your RV, but far gentler than any 3-ply you’ve experienced at any RV park.
- Classic Accessories PolyX 300 RV Covers – This cover’s lighter weight inflicts less stress on your artificial hip during installation.
- Classic Accessories RV Wheel Covers – Because you can’t jet down to Branson every weekend, these wheel covers protect your tires from sun damage while they sit idle.
- Classic Accessories RV Windshield Cover – RV Windshield Covers take at least some of the embarrassment out of changing your unmentionables inside the cab of your RV.
- Classic Accessories PolyPro III Deluxe 5th Wheel Cover – Provides ample protection for your home away from home…or just your home. Quick-drying sides and a 3-ply fabric top.
- Classic Accessories PolyX 300 5th Wheel Cover – The PolyX 300 is like the PolyPro III’s hotter, more experienced older sister. Extra-strong, quick-dry fabric.
- Classic Accessories Toy Hauler Screen – Makes hauling ATVs, dirt bikes or fugitives a private affair. Black screen keeps out bugs. Grey attachment keeps out eyes.
- Classic Accessories PolyPro III Deluxe Toy Hauler Cover – A stallion cover for the hauler that shields worthy gear. Quick-drying sides and a 3-ply fabric top.
- Classic Accessories PolyX 300 Toy Hauler Cover – The Pegasus of covers for the toy hauler that takes a harsh weather beating. Extra-strong, quick-dry fabric.
- Classic Accessories PolyPro III Travel Trailer Cover – The Rocky of travel trailer covers, PolyPro III knocks out rain, snow and UV rays. Quick-drying sides and a 3-ply fabric top that never quits.
- Classic Accessories PolyX 300 Travel Trailer Cover – If the PolyPro III is Rocky, consider the PolyX 300 Rambo. Extra-tough, quick-dry fabric stomps its boot onto the throat of rain.
- Classic Accessories PolyPro III Deluxe Camper Cover – Camper owners like their covers like they like their women: cheap, easy and tough. Lucky for them, there’s the PolyPro III.
- Classic Accessories UTV Storage Cover – It’s like building a shed for your UTV without any of that pesky nailing, board buying or know-how.
- Classic Accessories UTV Roll Cage – If you spent the last 8 years clearing brush on your ranch, you’d have saved yourself a ton in sun screen had you installed one of these.
- Classic Accessories Evolution Rack Bag – The school board said we couldn’t teach this, but Evolution (rack bags) is more than just a theory—it’s a place to pack away your buck shot.
- Classic Accessories Armor-X Rack Bag – When Rutger Hauer and Gary Busey head out a huntin’ and Ice T is their prey, you know they pack along plenty of ammo inside their Armor-X Rack Bags.
- Classic Accessories UTV Double Gun Organizer – You can’t exactly blast some animal’s face off if you have nowhere to pack your lead chucker. This gun organizer removes the last barrier between you and killing something with impunity.
- Classic Accessories UTV Roll Cage Organizer – This UTV Roll Cage Organizer has pockets galore to hold everything from beef jerky to turkey jerky to gator jerky.
- Classic Accessories UTV Hand Holds – You gave up on getting a grip on reality a long time ago—don’t make the same mistake with your UTV.
- Classic Accessories UTV Seat Covers – If you’re unable to locate your UTV’s seats after you install some camouflage seat covers, just poke around with a stick until you feel the squish of the seat’s pad.
- Classic Accessories Helmet Bag – Imagine a bowling bag, but with a helmet inside. You get the picture, Donny.
- Classic Accessories Hitch Tote – Yep— a $16 padded pouch for your hitch bar.
- Street Scene Billet Chevy Bowtie Emblems – Don’t let any of your friends or co-workers tell you it’s not about the bowtie, because it absolutely is. Street Scene Billet Bowties punt that ugly gold stock badge in favor of much-needed custom gleam. They’re sized to fit your specific stock opening, easy to install, and come in chrome, polished or satin with an optional machined border.
- Jotto Cargo Slide – It bolts into your truck bed—slides in and out—makes loading and unloading cargo easy—real easy.
- CFM+ Intake Manifold – Got the nads to really get your oil burner burnin’? If so, bolt a CFM+ Intake Manifold and hang on tight for the white-knuckle ride. CFM+ frees the stranglehold on your factory intercooler to unleash huge power, torque and mileage gains.
- Rize Industries Leveling Kit – Dude bro, check my bros down at Rize Industries for a new leveling kit. I’m telling you bro, those dudes are hardcore—they cut these things from billet aluminum right here in El Cajon bro. When I get my tax return, I’m liftin’ my rig 8 more inches, but you can get your truck leveled for a few hundred bones. Dude, just ask your pop for the cash, he’s cool.
- BelTronics GX65 Radar Detector – If relying on your luck has left you with a pile of tickets, the BelTronics Pro Series Radar Detector GX65 is your pot o’ gold. With a 360° warning system that protects against all bands of laser and radar, plus an updateable database of red light and speed cameras, this is one radar detector you can count on to make you harder to catch than a leprechaun.
- Spectre Air Filter Recharge Kit – What would a Spectre Air Filter be without a Spectre Accu-Charge Air Filter Recharge Kit? The answer is…dirty! Ha! OK, you can start the crickets now.
Stay tuned, this is just the first round of new products for today. Check back later this afternoon for the skinny on the rest of the stuff we’ve been adding (hint: some of them are inflatable and sorta-seaworthy!)
Hit the jump for the pics, 56K beware!
Posted in Air Filters, Air Intake Systems, Auto Accessories, Auto Parts, Car Care Products, Car Covers, Radar Detector, RV Accessories, Trailer Hitches
Tagged ATV, ATV Covers, Auto Anything, AutoAnything, Billet Grille, car cover, Motorcycle Covers, Quad, Quad Covers, RV Covers
It’s Friday the 13th; the weekend is so close you can almost taste it. Feeling sluggish? Is time going by at a snails pace? Well we’ve had a lot going on this week and have just the jump-start you need to energize your day; you can check out our new Car Battery department, complete with Performance Batteries and Battery Mount categories, full of Braille Battery products. And if that’s not enough, check out the new Truck Bed Bars category or the new brand CarBox. You’re sure to find something to get your day started off right, get all the details below.
- Edge Products – Edge is running a rebate on their Edge Evolution and Edge Juice power programmers, as well as their Edge Insight display monitor. This is a great way to save some extra bucks on their top-o-the-line power products. The best part; you can combine the rebate to get all three products, allowing you to save a total of $95! The rebate from is posted up on our product pages, but here’s a hot-link if you want to scope out the Edge Products Rebate. Order from AutoAnything, you get FREE OVERNIGHT SHIPPING!
- Banks Torque Tube Headers – Bolting Banks TorqueTube Exhaust Headers onto your rig is the automotive equivalent of swilling a 6-pack of Monster after railing out on 4 king-size Pixie Stix and chewing on raw ginkgo biloba while listening to Andrew WK at full volume.
- Banks Exhaust Brake – Elvis couldn’t handle his speed. If you don’t want your diesel rig to lose control, you’ll equip it with the Banks SpeedBrake. This all-electric Jake brake system automatically keeps you at safe speeds while you’re running downhill with a heavy load—all without your foot even touching the brakes.
- Braille No-Weight Batteries – When you’re looking for big power in one light-weight and compact package, Braille No-Weight Batteries are up to the challenge. Available in a variety of different sizes to fit your audio, racing or daily driving needs.
- Braille Endurance Batteries – Grab the increased power and performance of a Braille Battery in an easy-to-install package. Braille Endurance Batteries are a direct-fit for your OE battery. Available in BCI sizes 34, 48 and 49
- Braille Battery Mounting Hardware – Braille batteries are lighter and smaller than your stock cell, so make sure to secure it with Brailles battery mounting kit. Available in both universal and custom fit designs, so you can get either maximum flexibility or have a best-in-show battery mount.
- Braille Battery Charger – Juice up your 12 volt car battery with a Braille battery charger. Three flavors available; 2-Amp trickle charge, 10-Amp power charger and a 10-Battery mulit-charger!
- Braille Premium Power Protector – Do you hate getting a dead battery? Then Braille has just the device for you. Their Premium Power Protector sits inline with your battery’s cables to sense voltage and cut off power when the charge gets too low. It also comes with two remotes so you can wirelessly connect and disconnect the battery at the push of a button, a perfect device if you store your vehicle for the winter or have a weekend hotrod.
- Go Rhino Bed Bars – For an off-road look that screams, “We’re goin’ to the dunes, Bra!” Go Rhino Bed Bars are tough to beat. They come in single or double-bar construction with a chrome, black or polished stainless finish. You can even add an optional light bar!
- CarBox Cargo Liners – CarBox Cargo Liners are like a custom-molded layer of protective skin. Made from vacuumed thermoplastic, they fit your cargo space to fight off wear, tear, spills and dirt. And, they come from our new brand CarBox! Available in black, grey or beige to match most interiors.
- K-Source Replacement Mirrors – With all the crazy shenanigans that happen out there on the roads, it’s important to keep a clear view of what’s going on. K-Source replacement Mirrors step in when your broken or busted OE mirrors are no longer up to the challenges of the road.
- RBP Logo Floor Mats – When you roll in a rig that’s equipped with RBP gear, you’re likely to spill your Corn Nuts from time to time. Luckily, RBP Logo Floor Mats are there to catch those ranch-flavored nuggets inside their plush fabric, where they can later be retrieved, blown off, and gingerly savored. And, these floor mats are branded with the RBP logo, so if you’ve also got an RBP grille or badge kit on the outside of your rig, then the proverbial drapes will match the carpet.
That’s all for this Friday, check back next week to get the low-down on our latest product additions!
Banks Torque Tube Headers
Banks Exhaust Brake
Braille No-Weight Batteries
Braille Endurance Batteries
Braille Battery Mounting Hardware
Braille Battery Chargers
Braille Premium Power Protector
Go Rhino Bed Bars
Carbox Cargo Liners
K-Source Replacement Mirrors
Posted in Auto Accessories, Auto Parts, Brakes, Car Battery, Car Care Products, Exhaust Systems, Floor Mats, Performance Chips, Product Review
Tagged AutoAnything, Banks, Car Batteries, Car Battery, Car Battery Charger, cargo liners, Edge, Edge Products, Floor Mats, Headers
We sincerely hope you all enjoyed your New Years. If you’ve got some resolutions for 2009, put them into action now, I’m sure that ’09 will fly by just as fast as ’08 did.
One of our resolutions for 2009 is to improve the amount of quality auto parts that we carry. We decided not to slack on it, so this week we’ve got 1 new department, 2 new brands, 5 revamped categories and 5 more auto parts for you to quench your thirst for customized auto accessories.
- Husky Chrome Fender Vents – Because no vehicle should be without fender vents, despite how it was made. Match your vehicle’s outside to how it feels inside with a pair of chrome side fender vents from Husky. No one can tell they’re fake – really. Available in honeycomb, louver and punch styles, you can find all three of them in our new Fender Vent category.
- Husky WeatherBeater Floor Liners – I could make a crude joke about the WeatherBeater’s double entendre name, but these custom-molded liners don’t deserve to be jerked around. They’re the spit of the Husky Liners except that they’re ribbed with grooves to manage fluids better. They’re only sold in sets (front and rear together) and are easily installed single-handedly. Available in the standard black, grey and tan colors.
- WeatherTech Bug Deflector – For some folks, deflecting the criticisms of envious peers is all in a day’s work. Same goes for the WeatherTech Stone & Bug Deflector—deflecting the onslaught of bugs and debris that blast your vehicle’s hood is just what it does. Aerodynamic, sleek, virtually indestructible and features a no-drill installation.
- RBP Cold Air Intakes – Bask in the glory that is RBP. With all the benefits you’d expect from, say, an Airaid air intake, these cold air intakes also have RBP’s wicked logo embossed on the lid. Includes a 5-layer filter for gas engines and an extra thick 7-layer filter for diesels.
We’re also throwing a major bone to all the Jeep heads out there. We’ve got a new Jeep Top & Doors department. Here you can find our new Rampage Jeep soft top. We’ve also relocated our OR-FAB Jeep door sets, their sport Jeep roll cage, Jeep bumper and spare tire carriers to this new department for your convenience.
- Rampage Jeep Soft Top – Rampage Jeep Soft Tops are custom-made to factory specs, come in a variety of colors and fabrics, and just look good all-around. Do you only need to replace the fabric and windows? Not a problem; these are available as an OEM replacement soft top or as a complete kit, allowing you to maximize your dollar and minimize waste. You can find them in the new Jeep Tops & Doors department, under Jeep Soft Tops.
Posted in Air Intake Systems, Auto Accessories, Auto Parts, Car Care Products, Engine Performance, Floor Mats, Product Review
Tagged Air Intake Systems, Auto Parts, Bug Deflectors, Chrome, Chrome Accessories, Floor Liners, Husky, Jeep Bumper, Jeep Roll Cage, Jeep Soft Tops
What’s that old saying, “Time flies when you’re having fun.” Well the same is true if your keeping busy. Not only have we been helping lots of people find great gifts this holiday season, but we’ve also been busy adding new auto parts to our website. This week we’ve got some really great new products, anything from stocking stuffers to people pleasers. Check it out!
Neon Signs – Who needs Christmas lights when you’ve got a huge neon sign in your garage which proudly proclaims that “It’s 5:00 Somewhere”. These signs are big and bright, a perfect addition for any garage, basement or den.
Q3 Innovations is the go-to company for gadgets that are portable, informative and promote safety. We just picked up three of their product lines, all of which make great stocking presents.
AlcoHAWK – Have you dipped into the eggnog a little early this holiday season? Make sure you stay safe by monitoring your Blood Alcohol Content with a high quality breathalyzer.
- The AlcoHAWK Slim breathalyzer is small enough to keep in your pocket, yet accurate enough to tell you when you’ve had too much.
- The AlcoHAWK ABI breathalyzer is bigger than the slim, but also more accurate. Reading all the way up to 0.4% BAC, this breathalzyer is perfect for most situations.
- The AlcoHAWK Pro is for the people who need to know exactly how inebriated they are. With it’s specialized built-in sensor, the Pro makes sure that you blow hard enough to get an accurate reading. Precision sensors measure within +/- 0.01% @ 0.10% BAC.
- The AlcoHAWK PT500 is the most accurate breathalyzer in the line up. Whether you’re a concerned parent or an aspiring cop, the PT500 will let you know exactly how booze is in the blood.
ThermoHAWK – Whether you’re working on an engine or cooking on the grill, an infrared thermometer will let you know exactly how hot something is without burning your fingers.
- The ThermoHAWK 220 is great for lower heat applications with a range of 10 to 230 degrees Fahrenheit.
- The ThermoHAWK 420 is the ultimate portable infrared thermometer. Measuring temperatures from 10-428 degrees Fahrenheit, it comes with a keychain ring so you’ll always have it with you.
RadarHAWK – Avoid costly speeding tickets and expensive insurance rates by giving yourself an edge that only a radar detector can give you.
- RadarHAWK Traveler II
- English: This bilingual radar detector warns you with words when the fuzz are out on the prowl.
- Español: Este detector bilingüe del radar le advierte con palabras cuando la pelusa está hacia fuera en el vagabundeo.
- Español to English: This bilingual detector of the radar notices to him with words when down is towards outside in I wander.
- RadarHAWK SM – Like the majestic leaf, the RadarHAWK SM captures the sun’s energy to power its internal solar cell, keeping you both green and ticket-free.
Posi Quiet brake pads get the squeak out of your brakes while providing excellent stopping power. Available in three compounds:
- Posi Quiet Ceramic brake pads are Posi Quiet’s longest lasting brake pad, and their low-dust ceramic compound keep your rims looking good.
- Posi Quiet Semi Metallic brake pads are inexpensive, but that doesn’t mean they skipped on quality control; each brake pad is hand checked to ensure production standards are met everytime.
- Posi Quiet Extended Wear brake pads will outlast the competition and are also easy on your rotors, reducing the total cost of maintaining your vehicle. Great for fleet service vehicles that see constant use and abuse.
Wellstar is maker of all things chrome. If you want to add some shine to your ride, whether it’s to the grill, the mirrors, door handles or pillars, Wellstar’s got what you need to roll like a baller.
- Wellstar Chrome Fuel Door Covers are made of tough ABS plastic and install using heavy-duty 3M adhesive tape, so no drilling or cutting is necessary for installation.
- Wellstar Chrome Pillar Covers vertically accent your ride by covering your A, B, and C pillars with the brilliant shine of chrome. These covers look great by themselves, but combine them with some other chrome accessories and you’ll be in for a dazzling treat.
AlcoHAWK Slim Breathalyzer
AlcoHAWK ABI Breathalyzer
AlcoHAWK Pro Breathalyzer
AlcoHAWK PT500 Breathalyzer
RadarHAWK Traveller II
Posi Quiet Ceramic Brake Pads
Posi Quiet Semi Metallic Brake Pads
Posi Quiet Extended Wear Brake Pads
Thermohawk 220 Infrared Thermometer
Thermohawk 420 Infrared Thermometer
Wellstar Chrome Fuel Door Covers
Wellstar Chrome Pillar Covers
Posted in Auto Accessories, Brakes, Car Care Products, Garage Accessories, Product Review, Radar Detector
Tagged Auto Anything, AutoAnything, Brake Pads, Brakes, Breathalyzer, Chrome, high performance, Neon, neon signs, Radar, Radar Detector
Turkey day is right around the corner, which means that fall is now behind us and we are on the cusp of the winter season. Much like that childhood story of the Squirrel and the Grasshopper, we’ve been working hard in preparation for the cold winter months ahead of us. We’ve got three new seat covers from Cal Trend to help keep your buns warm and your style fresh. Available in three styles;
In our Driving Accessories department, you can find our new line of Thule snow chains. We’ve got five chain-linked styles to help you get through whatever the winter weather throws at you.
- Thule CB-12 tire chains are a standard, economical tire chain that will safely get you from point A to point B without breaking your piggy bank in the process.
- Thule CS-10 tire chains are easy to slip on any tire and feature a self-tightening system to keep them hugging your wheels. When you’re ready to take them off, just hit the quick release button and prepare to stow.
- Thule K-Summit tire chains are the creme de la creme of tire chains. Using a special lug nut mounted ratcheting system, these chains require no rear wheel clearance and feature tightening springs that eliminate wheel-slap and maximize grip.
- Thule XB-16 tire chains are made from heavy duty chain links to claw through even the thickest road ice. Color coded assembly points make for easy installation in bleak weather conditions.
- Thule XG-12 tire chains are specially made for heavier vehicles, constructed of hardened steel and designed to give extra grip when you need it most.
With these snow chains, you’ll be prepared to go out in any conditions, whether you’re going to the grocery store or hitting the slopes. Now that you’ve got the ability to drive in snowy weather, you should also be able to bring all your gear along too, which is why we added another ski rack, bike rack and a cargo roof bag line that will keep your necessities dry in rain, sleet or snow.
- The Thule SnowCat ski and snowboard rack can latch onto your factory roof rails and then secure up to 6 pairs of skis or 4 snowboards for your mogul/shredding pleasure.
- The Yakima Beddy Jo truck bed bike rack secures two bikes safely in the bed of your truck, keeping them from getting scratched up, dinged or stolen.
- The Yakima GetOut roof cargo bag offers up to 13 cubic feet of additional cargo space and provides some weatherproofing, perfect for traveling through mild weather conditions.
- The Yakima GetOut Pro roof cargo bag has all the same great features as the original GetOut, but has durable weatherproof seams and a bug-splatter-friendly finish.
- The Yakima FarOut roof cargo bag is a campers dream. This triple-duty cargo bag can be strapped to your roof, used as a backpack or a hanging closest for maximum versatility. Offering 7 cubic feet of storage space, the FarOut cargo bag gives you the most functionality and portability for the buck.
If you’re rolling around in the snow, you should do it with some style. We added some more chrome accessories and another grille guard too:
And if you’re looking for more power, we got you covered there too. Remember last week when we added BBK? Well we got two more kick ass BBK performance products and a few from DiabloSport too.
- BBK cold air intake systems net you an additional 7 to 21 horsepower by feeding your engine cooler air in bigger quantities than your stock air intake would allow.
- A BBK intake manifold will let your engine produce up to 24 more horses by flowing even more air directly into your cylinders. Made from premium aluminum, this intake manifold saves weight, adds power and looks great.
- The DiabloSport Mafia Mass Air Flow tuner will let you maximize horsepower gains from the modifications you make to your intake system, netting you maximum bang for the buck.
- The DiabloSport PC Interface USB cable lets you hookup your DiabloSport Predator tuner to your PC so you can get the latest tunes and the most power from your engine.
Cal Trend EuroSport Seat Cover – Black
Cal Trend Dura Plus Seat Cover – Beige
Cal Trend Seat Cover – Camouflage
Thule CB-12 Tire Chains
Thule CS-10 Tire Chains
Thule K-Summit Tire Chains
Thule XB-16 Tire Chains
Thule XG-12 Tire Chains
Thule SnowCat Ski Rack and Snowboard Rack
Yakima Farout Cargo Bag
Yakima Getout Cargo Bag
Yakima Getout Pro Cargo Bag
Yakima Beddy Joe Bike Rack
SES Chrome Door Handles
SES Chrome Fuel Door
SES Chrome Tail Light Covers
SES Chrome Tailgate Handles
SES Chrome Mirror Covers
Aries Grille Guard
BBK Cold Air Intake
BBK Intake Manifold
DiabloSport Mafia MAF Tuner
DiabloSport USB Cable
Posted in Air Intake Systems, Auto Accessories, Car Care Products, Engine Performance, Performance Chips, Roof Racks, Ski Racks
Tagged Air Intake Systems, Chrome, performance chip, performance chips, rainx-wiper-blades, Roof Rack, roof racks, Ski Rack, thule, Tire Chains, Winter Driving, Yakima
It’s a killer trio; performance products that make you go, style products that make people say “whoa” and safety products that make sure you don’t go “doh!” Let’s cut right to the chase, we’ve got a lot of new additions this week.
BBK is the King of bolt-on performance. For over 20 years they’ve engineered, fabricated and manufactured performance auto parts that have as much show as they have go. Here’s a breakdown of the parts we just picked up.
- BBK Throttle Body kits are CNC machined for a precision fit and stunning looks. Available in 52-80mm sizes, the Power-Plus throttle body series does exactly what the name implies; it gives your engine more air to improve combustion efficiency and maximize horsepower & torque. Installation takes about 30 minutes due to the sleek bolt-on design.
- BBK Headers will net you up to 25 more horsepower due to the smoother, laminar flow of the exhaust tubing. Available in both full-length and short-tuned header lengths, each piece is pressure tested to ensure a leak free exhaust system. You even get your choice of finish: stainless steel, chrome or silver-ceramic coatings.
- BBK Underdrive Pulleys improve the efficiency of your engine by reducing both the weight and diameter of the pulleys that drive your auxiliary systems. This reduces the total load on your engine, thereby improving throttle response and freeing up an additional 8-15 horsepower. Depending on your vehicle, these pulleys are machined from either black powder coated steel or hand polished aluminum. You can find BBK’s pulleys in our new Underdrive Pulley department.
- BBK X Pipe and H Pipes minimize exhaust gas back pressure and improve flow dynamics, bolstering up to 20 extra horsepower that your butt-dyno can confirm. O2 sensor bungs are in the factory locations and the dye stamped flanges mean you’ll have a hassle free, bolt-on installation. Choose your application: street-legal or off-road race approved.
- BBK Fuel Pump kits deliver up to 255 liters per hour to make sure to never run too lean due to a wimpy fuel pump. These pumps are a must if you’re running high levels of boost or bottle feeding your engine.
- The BBK Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulator gives you complete control over your fuel delivery system. CNC machined from billet aluminum and adjustable up to 65psi, this fuel pressure regulator lets you fine tune your vehicle to get the most from your engine. You can find BBK’s adjustable fuel pressure regulator in our new Fuel Pump category.
- BBK Lowering Springs drop your ride by 1-1/2″ for aggressive looks while the progressive coils provide excellent, predictable handling during spirited driving maneuvers. Some lowering spring kits even have optional camber and caster adjustment tools to improve grip in the corners.
Wellstar is maker of all things bling. If you want to add some chrome bits to your ride, check out our new selection of Wellstar chrome accessories:
- Wellstar Chrome Door Handles – These chrome handle covers fit directly over your factory door handles to add a nice touch to your exterior.
- Wellstar Chrome Light Trim – Whether you want them for your headlights, tail lights or fog lights, these chrome light bezels will add that extra sparkle you’ve been searching for.
- Wellstar Chrome Trunk Trim – Slap some bling on your trunk with Wellstar’s custom molded chrome trunk trim.
- Wellstar Chrome Mirror Covers – 3M adhesive tape securely mounts the Wellstar mirror covers in place while the chrome plating reflects your desire for style.
Light up your ride at night with Plasmaglow, their LED lights will accent your vehicle in ways you never thought possible.
- Plasmaglow Flexible LED Underbody Kit – These four flexible LED tubes can attach to virtually any vehicle and come in nine different colors so you can perfectly match it to your vehicles color scheme.
- Plasmaglow LED Wheel Well Kit – Four brilliantly lit 3-foot long LED tubes will illuminate your wheel wells and highlight your rims like only Plasmaglow can.
- Plasmaglow HotLinez LED Tailgate Bar – Available in 7 colors and 2 different lengths, this LED tailgate light bar activates when you hit your brakes, turn signals, running lights or hazards.
- Plasmaglow Fire & Ice LED Tailgate Bar – Even more advanced than the HotLinez, the Fire & Ice features red and white LED’s that actively show if your braking, turning or reversing. They also light up if your turn on your running lights or hazards.
- Plasmaglow Firestorm LED Tailgate Bar – Amber, red and white LED’s light up your tailgate whenever you use your turn signals, hit the brakes or throw it in reverse. Use the optional trailer plug adapter to make installation a breeze.
Every Rain X wiper blade is made with premium rubber for excellent squeegee action. We’ve got two types of Rain X wiper blades and both come with a FREE glass treatment wipe, glass cleaner wipe and windshield washer additive to help give you the absolute best optical clarity.
- Rain X Weatherbeater wiper blades are a straight blade that features friction-reducers for a streak-free wipe.
- Rain X Latitude wiper blades are curved to better conform to your windshield, thereby minimizing friction spots and clearing away every last drop of rain. They also feature a spoiler to reduce chatter at highway speeds.
BBK Throttle Body
BBK Underdrive Pulley
BBK Exhaust Crossover Pipes – BBK X Pipe and H Pipe
BBK Fuel Pump
BBK Lowering Springs
BBK Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulator
Wellstar Chrome Door Handle Covers
Wellstar Chrome Light Trim
Wellstar Chrome Trunk Trim
Wellstar Chrome Mirror Covers
PlasmaGlow Flexible LED Underbody Light Kit
PlasmaGlow Flexible LED Wheel Well Kit
PlasmaGlow HotLinez LED Tailgate Light Bar
PlasmaGlow Fire and Ice LED Tailgate Light Bar
PlasmaGlow Firestorm LED Tailgate Light Bar
Rain X Weatherbeater Wiper Blades
Rain X Latitude Wiper Blades
Posted in Auto Accessories, Car Care Products, Engine Performance, Exhaust Systems, Fuel Systems, Product Review
Tagged Aftermarket, Auto Anything, AutoAnything, Autos, BBK, BBK Performance, Bling, Car Parts, Cars, Chrome, Engines, Neon, Performance Parts, PlasmaGlow, Products, Rain X, Suv, Trucks, Wellstar, Wellstar Chrome
Whether you’ve got a tricked out flashy-ride or you’re keeping it all stock, the cleaner your car is the better it looks. That’s why we teamed up with Meguiars to offer three new AutoAnything exclusive detailing kits that’ll renew your interior and give your paint that showroom shine.
This three stage kit will rejuvenate your leather and cleanup you’re interior without leaving greasy film or swirl marks. Included in this kit is:
- 16oz. of Meguiar’s Gold Class Rich Leather Spray – The all-natural aloe and UV inhibitors are sure to soften your leather seats help help prevent premature fading from the sunlight.
- 16oz. of Meguiar’s Quik Interior Detailer – Spray this on any surface to clean away dust, grime, and spills and leave your interior with a new shine and fresh smell.
- 3-Pack of Meguiar’s Microfiber Cloths – These absorb about twice as much water as a normal terry cloth. Use these with your Quik Detailer and Leather Spray for fantastic swirl-free results.
This kit is perfect for doing a quick cleanup of your interior and exterior between washes. What you’ll find in this kit is:
- 22oz. bottle of Meguiar’s Ultimate Quik Detailer – This spray extends the life of your wax, quickly cleans off dust & dirt, and uses Hydrophobic Polymer Technology to repel water from your paint.
- 16oz. bottle of Meguiar’s Quik Interior Detailer
- 3-Pack of Meguiar’s Microfiber Cloths
This is a complete car care detailing kit that will help you give your vehicle the love it deserves. Also makes a great gift idea for birthdays and holidays! This professional kit includes:
- Meguiar’s Mild Professional Detailing Kit – This is a clay-bar kit that is used to strip off impurities that have dug into your paint and clear coat. After rubbing this on your paint, it will feel smoother than glass! Make sure to wax afterword to protect your paint and clear coat.
- 18oz. of NXT Generation Tech Wax 2.0 – This wax is no ordinary wax. It will give your paint a deep, brilliant shine that only a Meguiar’s product can deliver. Trust me, you’ll love this stuff.
- 32oz. of Meguiar’s Hot Shine Tire Spray – This will give your tires that deep, black shine that lasts for weeks.
- 22oz. of Meguiar’s Ultimate Quik Detailer
- 7oz. of Scratch-X – This will help buff out fine nicks, scratches and swirl marks to revitalize your paint.
- 16oz. of Final Inspection – This spray will help you detect trouble spots in your paint that might need a little extra attention make it shine like new.
- 3-Pack of Meguiar’s Microfiber Cloths – For all your detailing needs.
Posted in Car Care Products, Product Review
Tagged Auto Anything, AutoAnything, Car Care, Car Care Products, Car Wax, Gift Ideas, Holiday Gift Ideas, Meguiar's, Meguiar's Detailing Kits, Meguiar's Kits, Meguiars Car Wax, Meguiars Polish, Meguiars Wax