Doesn’t it seems like we have a never ending flow of new products? Well, we do, so if last week’s additions weren’t enough, we’ve got some more goodies for you this week.
- INNO Roof Rack – Remember all those INNO racks we added last week? Well now you can mount them up to a genuine INNO roof rack. With it, you can dress your naked roof and load it up with two kegs, one raft and seven inflatable sheep.
- Smittybilt XRC Jeep Sliders – Guard your Jeep’s body panels from rocks, wrecks and runaway bassinettes.
- Smittybilt Bull Bar – These bars stand tough against rocks, road debris and..eh hem..an onslaught of butterflies?
- Firestone Air Bags – If you need a dynamic suspension setup, put your trust in a Firestone air springs. They levels loads, tames roads and keeps your rig from bottoming out.
- Firestone Level Rite – Lets you traverse the terrain with more stability and less sag.
- Air Zenith OB2 Air Compressor – Pumps up your tires and air suspension so you can fly gracefully down the road. Up to 200PSI of air goodness.
- Air Zenith Digital Air Suspension Gauge – Monitors your air suspension’s pressure with brilliant LEDs on a modern gauge face.
- Dee Zee Ladder Rack – Perfect for hauling ten foot long party subs to your next event.
- Dee Zee Auto Safe – Out on the wild roads, you need a place to store your most valuable possessions. This car safe has a key and keypad, for easy access.
- Dee Zee Truck Ramp – Loading up your payload is fast and easy with these sturdy truck ramps.
Now gone on, it’s Friday, take a half day and get out of the office… scoot!
Posted in Auto Accessories, Auto Parts, Automotive Gauges, Jeep Accessories, Product Review, Roof Racks
Tagged Air Zenith, Auto Anything, AutoAnything, Dee Zee, Firestone, INNO, Jeep, Jeeps, Smittybilt, Suspension, Truck, Truck Accessories, Trucks
It is another sunny Friday here in San Diego. If you plan to hit the road this memorial day weekend, I hope the weather where you are is as nice as the weather here!
We’ve got lots of new products for you this week, stuff that’ll get you amp’d up and ready to rock this summer. Check it:
- Bestop Supertop Truck Bed Camper Shell – Instead of pitching a tent on the cold hard ground, turn your truck bed into a protected haven with this collapsible soft camper shell. Even better, now through June 30, 2009 Bestop/AMP Research is offering a $100 rebate on this product. So you can keep your truck bed covered and your wallet full. Find this Supertop for your truck in our new Camper Shell category.
- Coverking Coverguard Universal Indoor Car Covers – Stick this 1-ply cover where the sun don’t shine because it’s only intended for mild UV exposure and light weather. Sized for cars only.
- Coverking Triguard Universal Indoor Car Covers – With 3 layers of fabric, it’s got the backbone to withstand a smidgen more of Ma Nature’s fury than the Coverguard. Sized for cars, trucks and SUVs.
- Coverking Coverbond 4 Universal Indoor Car Covers – Inspired by the 4-patty McRaptor burger at McDonalds following the release of McJurassic McPark, this cover is made from 4 layers of fabric for maximum weather blockage. Sized for cars and limos.
- MBRP Diesel Exhaust Stacks – This kit comes complete with everything you need to plant dual New Jersey-grade smoke stacks in your truck bed. The minute these went live, Iron Eyes Cody shed a single tear.
- Dee Zee Wheel Well Toolbox – Add tough tool-carrying capacity to the sides of your truck with the Dee Zee Wheel Well Toolbox. Available in single- and double-wheel designs.
- Dee Zee Liquid Transfer Tanks – These tough metal tanks have vented caps and come in a variety of sizes. They’re not legal for carrying fuel though, so they’re perfect for whatever non-fuel liquid you need a vented cap and burly tank to carry. ;)
- AutoMeter Warning Lights – Mom warned you to wear underwear, Dad warned you to look both ways, and AutoMeter warns you when your engine’s about to blow.
- AutoMeter Shift Lights – Kind of like the lights at the crosswalk, only these tell you when to shift.
- AutoMeter Digital Pro-Shift System – These won’t cause a paradigm shift in the collective philosophy, but they do tell you when to shift, and they display RPMs.
- AMI Grille Emblems – Show off your pride for your favorite home-grown, government-supported automaker with these impressive Grille Emblems from AMI. Available in a variety of styles with the GMC and Chevy logos.
- AMI Fender Vents & Grilles – Slick, polished vents and grilles for the FJ Cruiser’s blow holes.
- AMI Pedal Pads – Polished billet is good. Flames on polished billet is better. Also available with circle and line designs.
- AMI Hitch Covers – From poker stars to peace sign lovers, AMI Hitch Covers come in a variety of designs that are sure to please.
- Go Rhino Lightning Truck Bed Light Bar – Like Zeus’s powerful bolt, Lightning Sport Bars strike fear in mortal men and arousal in mortal women.
- Go Rhino Thunder Truck Bed Light Bar – Thunder Sport Bars fall prey to a similar Zeus reference. Except this time, you can add flames. Burn, ladies, burn.
- Cal Trend NeoSupreme Seat Covers – From the Greek words for “New” and “With Sour Cream,” the Cal Trend NeoSupreme Seat Covers are custom stitched from water-proof, mud-proof, seeping-MexiMelt-proof neoprene. (p.s. Don’t tell the Hawaiians, but they’re also at least 30 bones cheaper than some other neoprene seat covers.)
- Dash Designs Suede Dashboard Cover – From Dead Heads to Indian chiefs, who can resist the leathery-napped feel of tooled-animal hide that we call Suede? No one!
Posted in Auto Accessories, Automotive Gauges, Car Covers, Dash Kits, Exhaust Systems, Product Review, Tonneau Covers, Trailer Hitches
Tagged Autometer, Bestop, car cover, car covers, Coverking, Gauges, Trailer Hitches, Truck, Truck Accessories, Trucks
We’ve been turning and burning over the last week and we’ve got some great new editions to our family of products. Performance stuff for the gear heads, bling for the show stoppers and enough car covers to protect everybodies ride from the tough UV rays of our sun. Here’s the low-down:
- Quadzilla Scout Monitoring System – For added muscle and efficiency that will get your diesel rig powering through all of your daily challenges, the Scout Monitoring System plugs into any module, chip or programmer. Monitor your engine and tune your vehicle to take on anything.
- Quadzilla Adrenaline – Get your blood pumping with the burly power of the Adrenaline Pulse Control System. This power programmer allows you to monitor a variety of engine parameters and make on the fly adjustments to accommodate for changing driving conditions. Get yours with the Pulse Control monitor that offers 7 different tuning options and a large display screen.
- AEM UEGO – This wideband air-fuel gauge gives you an accurate reading on the pulse of your engine, allowing you to fine tune it for maximum power while not pushing the engine outside it’s safety zone.This gauge comes with a controller and a display so you can read your air-fuel reading in real time!
- PIAA Intense White Bulbs – When you’re looking for a bright white light that doesn’t include a hint of blue, PIAA bulbs are just the thing to light-up your ride. Plus they’re DOT compliant so they won’t attract the attention of the local fuzz.
- PIAA Xtreme White – We all know that nothing spells cool more than putting an “x” in the name. PIAA’s Xtreme White Bulbs live up to their name by simulating the look of HID bulbs, so you can get that same bright lighting power without the xtreme price.
- Go Rhino Dominator II – I would make a veiled reference to Terminator II for rhyming’s sake, but to be honest, I’ve seen about 1/2 the movie. Once. Blasphemy, I know. That being said, if these cab-length nerf bars were Arnold Schwarzenegger, they’d be him in his prime—big, strong and flashy.
- Go Rhino Dominator III – And like the great Arnold, Go Rhino Dominator Nerf Bars just get better with age. Dominator III Wheel-to-Wheel Nerf Bars extend their stainless steel power to dominate roads from Cah-lee-for-nee-ya to Washington, D.C.
- IPCW LED Door Handles – You’ve got chrome front and rear, under-glow kits in your fenders and underbody, what else can you do? Harness the bling-power of LED’s and get a set of IPCW LED Door Handles. Available in black or chrome trim with either red or amber LED’s. The look great and they can blink with your turn signals!
- Bull Ring Truck Anchor Points – Secure just about anything in your truck bed with a set of bull ring tie downs. These tie down rings have a tensile strength of 1,000 pounds, but they take just 60 seconds to install and require no drilling! These bull rings rise up when you need them and drop flush when you don’t, giving you maximum flexibility and style.
Posted in Auto Accessories, Auto Parts, Automotive Gauges, Automotive Lights, Car Covers, Engine Performance, Performance Chips, Product Review
Tagged AEM, Bulbs, car cover, Floor Mat, Floor Mats, high performance, Nerf Bars, PIAA
It’s Halloween! If you were in our office right now, you’d see everything from ghosts, goblins and werewolves to tennis players, hippies and 80’s rockers. Even with all the fun and games, there would be no way you would miss the HUGE line up of new products we added this week. No need to call the Ghost Busters, none of these new additions are haunted.
Yakima Q-Tower Base Rack System
We have been working really hard to build out our Roof Racks department with the best base racks available. Thule and Yakima are the two biggest names in the roof rack game and this week we have expanded our selection of Yakima racks with their Q Tower base rack system.
Yakima Q Towers are a base rack system that attaches to your bare roof so you can add any of Yakima’s roof-mounted rack accessories. Whether you need a kayak rack, a ski & snowboard rack, a cargo box or a bike rack, it’ll mount to the Q tower system. Yakima Q Towers are easy to install and do not require any drilling. Included in the box is:
- Four Q Towers
- Two Crossbars
- Mounting clips
Special Note: Yakima Q Towers are not intended to be used on vehicles with factory roof rails.
EZ Cover Cable and Key Lock
Remember the EZ Cover car cover we introduced last week? Well now you have a way to secure that car cover with the EZ Cover cable and key lock kit. This lock kit is available for purchase with every EZ Cover and comes in both 7 and 10 foot lengths.
Force feed your air intake with even more fuel-burning, oxygenated goodness with the Banks Super-Scoop Ram Air kit. By drawing air from below your front bumper, you’ll be getting a rush of cooler, more dense air into your intake. This leads to more horsepower, cooler EGT’s, better fuel economy and improved engine efficiency. You can find this kit in our new Ram Air Intakes category.
This product is intended for use with your Banks Ram Air intake system and is not a stand alone air intake. Maximize your performance gains by combining the Banks Ram Air Intake system with the Super Scoop and a Banks exhaust.
Two and a half months ago we added a pretty big line up of Autometer gauges. We know that everyone has a particular style when it comes to customizing their vehicle and automotive gauges should be able to look like they were factory installed. So what did we do? We got 17 new gauge styles that will blow your mind and complement your ride. Here’s a quick list of the gauges we think you’ll like the most.
- Autometer Cobalt Gauges – Black faced and backlit by lots of cobalt blue LED’s, these gauges are easy to read and look great!
- Autometer C2 Gauges – Similar to the Cobalt line, intense blue lighting is provided by multiple LED’s. These gauges feature a white face with an orange needle.
- Autometer Nexus Gauges – The Nexus series is top of the line. The LED’s which backlight the gauges can be changed to one of seven different colors so you get a perfect match to your interior everytime. The Nexus gauges can even playback recent measurements and have programmable warnings to help fine tune and protect your engine.
- Autometer NV Gauges – Bright anodized bezels with brilliant green backlights, these gauges are perfect for most newer vehicles.
- Autometer Sport Comp II – These black faced gauges scream high performance with their super white LED lighting and glowing red needles.
- Autometer Ultra Lite II – The Ultra Lite II’s have a white face with amber back lighting and bright red pointers for an illuminating experience.
- Street Rod Series – The Street Rod gauges are the perfect match for you old supe’d up hot rod. 9 different gauge styles means you’ll be able to find the perfect match to your old school interior.
You’ll find pictures of all these gauges below, if you want to see the other styles we’ve added this week, head on over to the Autometer Gauges page.
That’s all for this week, have a Happy Halloween!
Yakima Q Tower Base Rack Kit
Banks Super Scoop Ram Air Kit
EZ Cover Car Cover
Autometer Cobalt Gauges
Autometer C2 Gauges
Autometer Nexus Gauges
Autometer NV Gauges
Autometer Sport Comp II Gauges
Autometer Ultra Lite II Gauges
Posted in Air Intake Systems, Automotive Gauges, Car Covers, Product Review, Roof Racks
Tagged Air Intake Systems, Auto Anything, AutoAnything, Autometer, Autos, Car, car cover, car covers, Cars, Gauges, Roof Rack, roof racks, Yakima
Another weekend has come and gone. We here at AutoAnything hope your weekend was spent well out on the beaches, the mountains, rivers, lakes, or the even the race track. While you were out having fun in the sun, we were burning the midnight oil revamping our Automotive Gauges department. We are now proud to say that whatever your need is, we’ve got the right gauges for you!
In the automotive industry, Autometer makes some of the best gauges around. Whether you need to replace a worn out speedometer, or if you just boosted your ride and need a slew of gauges to monitor your setup and match your style, Autometer makes the gauges you need: boost, vacuum, blower, oil temp, water temp, oil pressure, air/fuel, EGT, differential temp, cylinder head temp, nitrous pressure, fuel pressure…heck, we’ve even got a clock that looks like a gauge! They come in all different sizes and colors, so pop over to the website and take a look around if you’ve been searching for the perfect gauge setup.
We also picked up a bunch of new gauge faces for your factory gauge cluster. These Nu Image gauge faces are overlays for your factory installed speedometer, tachometer, fuel and temp gauges. They come in different colors and styles, we’ve even got some wild flame designs. Go check’em out if you want to give your interior a little love! Nu Image’s website has all of their styles, so if you see something you want that isn’t on AutoAnything.com, give us a call and we’ll be happy to special order it for you.
Posted in Automotive Gauges, Product Review
Tagged Air/Fuel Gauge, Auto Anything, AutoAnything, Autometer, Autometer Gauges, Automotive Gauges, Boost Gauge, EGT Gauge, Gauges, high performance, Nu Image, Nu Image Gauge Faces, Performance gauges