I know it’s a little early, but Happy Halloween! It’s another crazy day here at AutoAnything and we are celebrating it in full costume. Togas, clowns, and the whole Beetlejuice crew have joined the AutoAnything team for a day fun tricks and good treats. We also got some new products to help us celebrate the mummies return. For starters, we now have a proper area for our license plate frames, broken down by type to help you find what your looking for. So if you want a standard plate, or maybe some palm trees, bamboo, a US flag or some sexy looking ladies to accent your plate, we’ve got what you need in an easy-to-sort manner. With this new build out comes two new products from License 2 Bling:
- License 2 Bling License Plate Frames – For wishful drivers who hope that when the red-light cameras catch their violations, these crystals reflect the flash, making their license plate number impossible to read.
- License 2 Bling Motorcycle License Plate Frames – When that Fo-lex just isn’t turning enough heads.
Now, AutoAnything isn’t exactly a player in the plastic surgery business. But, this week’s new product launch definitely made us an even bigger cheese in the world of automotive augmentation. Snip snip.
- FEY SureStep Bumper – Suck a rock, Seger—the only thing standing arrow-straight ‘round these parts is the FEY SureStep.
- FEY DiamondStep Bumper – Look closely at the opening of Breakfast at Tiffany’s and you’ll see that Holly Golightly is actually eyeballing a FEY DiamondStep in the window of Tiffany’s.
That’s what I’ve got for now, check back later for your standard Friday-afternoon time killer.
PS: We also have a 10% off sale, check the site for details!
UPDATE: MORE NEW PRODUCTS
Whoops, looks like we actually had some other products that went live, so this week, you get more treats than tricks from us.
Two new product categories:
- Garage Toolboxes – Because kitchen toolboxes would be silly.
- Grille Covers – Because some times its a good idea to cover your grille up in the winter time.
Eight New Products:
- Pink Box Bench Tool Box – Perfect for storing 2 turtle doves, 3 French hens or 5 goooolden rings. Choose from 2, 3 or 5 drawers.
- Pink Truck Tool Box – You’ve seen the stickers “Silly boys, trucks are for girls.” Now we have the truck toys to prove it!
- Pink Wall Cabinet – Who needs picture frames when you can hang these on the walls?
- Pink Rolling Tool Box – So your tools won’t get lost like copywriters in a trash heap.
- Pink Cordless Driver & Bit Set – No more getting tangled in useless cords. This cordless says goodbye to tangles better than Johnson’s No More Tangles Spray.
- Pink Box Home Repair Set – Your solution to wanting to be “Fix It” Barbie or Ken.
- Pink Tool Cart – When you’re left on the streets you can push something more stylish than your shopping cart.
- Fia Front Grille Covers – Better than a snuggie or a bug swatter for your car.