Are you ready for some foooootttball!?! The season is well under way and we are getting amped up. Even though the Chargers lost to the Broncos last Monday, we’re still keeping our chins up… and they say San Diegan’s are fair-weather fans, sheesh!
- NFL Starter Rugs – It’s like inviting the ghost of Vince Lombardi into your home, except the rug won’t leave ectoplasmic smears on the bathroom door handle.
- MLB Starter Rugs – Makes your room feel like an authentic dugout—whether or not your room smells like one is up to you, your hygiene and how often you clean out your Big Gulp spittoon.
- NCAA Starter Rugs – Don’t want an HR department to get suspicious of your credentials? Surround yourself with flair from the school you “graduated” from.
- NCAA Football Rugs – Logos from every noteworthy school are available, save for Grand Lakes University. Sorry, Thornton Melon.
- NFL Football Rugs – Calm down, Ray Finkle. They’re printed with the laces out.
- NHL Starter Rugs – It’s like tossing an octopus onto your carpet.
- NHL Logo Carpet Floor Mats – It’s like tossing an octopus onto your floorboards.
- Military Starter Rugs – Ooh-rah?
Travel Pillows – These pillows give you the ultimate support, similar to the unrelenting support you give your 2-3 Chargers.
- Arm Pillow – After all that high-fiving (or remote throwing) your arm is going to need a good rest too.
- Back Pillow – So that you don’t slouch lower and lower in your chair if the game gets too depressing.
- Neck Pillow – In case the game’s a snoozer, your neck will be supported when you fall asleep in your chair.
Lloyd TruBerber Floor Mats – A close-up look reveals that these mats are actually made from thousands of small, natty dreads harvested from much larger loaf-of-bread dreads on the heads of Whole Foodies.
Lloyd TruBerber Cargo Mats – Same as above but cut for your trunk/cargo area/deck.