Try as we may, we are powerless to resist the seductive force of Ziggy Stardust’s screwed-up eyes and screwed-down hairdo. Same goes for the 11 new products from Heininger Automotive that landed on our site last night:
- CommuteMate CellCup – It’s the cellphone organizer that uses your cupholder. Hopefully you have more than one cup holder, otherwise you gotta figure out what to do with your 128 oz. Double Gulp.
- CommuteMate NavCup GPS Holder – It holds your GPS on your dash and sits as a constant reminder of your inability to just ask the guy at the gas station for directions to Dairy Queen.
- Advantage BedRack Truck Bike Rack – It’s like the bike rack at your old elementary school, only mounted in your truck’s bed and not the locus of after school bullying.
- Advantage GlideAway Bike Rack – It pulls back like the bellows of an accordion, giving you quick access to your cargo area and conjuring up hard-to-shake images of Weird Al Yankovic.
- Advantage V Rack Bike Rack – This 2-Bike Rack mounts between your receiver hitch and your trailer (or tow bar). Huzzah!
- PortablePET FoodTote – It’s a kibble holder, water canteen and bowls all in one sleek container that looks like it belongs in Dr. Mario.
- PortablePET LunchBox – In the posh Tokyo neighborhood of Azabu, they call it the PortablePET Bento.
- PortablePET Pet Partition – Ideal for keeping your pooch safely confined in your cargo area, or for making a citizen’s arrest.
- PortablePET WaterBoy – Its spill-proof lid tells you that the soggy spot in your backseat isn’t water.
- HitchMate Cargo Bar – The bucket is not the issue here. Dude, I’m talking about drawing a line in the sand. The cargo bar draws the line, and your cargo does not slide.
- PortablePET PupHut – The best way to shade the fuzzy friend who’s riding in your truck bed—be it your dog or your cousin Lyle.