They’ve been teasing us for months now; it all started with dark images of the tail lights and other vehicle accents. Then an image was leaked out after a private unveiling of the new 4-door saloon. Now Bugatti has released an official video with narration so good, it rivals the Lord of the Rings…
Here’s what we know so far:
- 8-liter W-16 engine (same as the Bugatti Veyron)
- The engine is now front-mounted and can be run on Ethanol
- Insane hood with twin-fin mechanisms to display the engine
- Estimated top speed of 217 MPH
- Carbon fiber body work that shines blue when under direct light
We’ll keep our ear the ground, check back later for more details!