Yes, another Friday is upon us. In San Diego, the sun is shining, its a comfortable 80 degrees outside and there’s a south-western swell working it’s way toward the shore. Since I don’t want to admit that summer is almost over, I’m going to stay in denial and make the most of it.
If you’re looking to kill a little time, check out the six new products we added this week. The Edge Evolution has been updated with two new models, the CS (color screen) and the CTS (Color TouchScreen). A few more jeep accessories from Smittybilt were added, and we teamed up with IFW to give you a high-quality truck bed slide.
- Westin Wind Guard – Crack open your windows without letting in deafening wind noise. These vent visors are made by Wade, branded by Westin and molded from sleek plastic that’ll keep the wind at guard.
- IFW Bed Slide – If you’re not made of the same stuff as Stretch Armstrong, then the BedSlide helps you easily load and unload your truck bed.
- Edge CS Evolution Programmer – See all of your tuning power in full color with this Edge Evolution power programmer. (CS = Color Screen)
- Edge CTS Evolution Programmer – Like an iphone for your engine, the CTS has the same programming power of the CS but with a color touch screen (CTS!)
- Smittybilt Jeep Cargo Net – It makes your dune-dude look like it’s wearing a Von Dutch mesh hat…
- Smittybilt Jeep Tonneau Cover – Imagine a layer of Saran wrap on a frat house john, except that it’s over your Jeep’s boot and not transparent.