How’s the weather where you are? It seem like it’s been doing nothing but raining jeep accessories here, but this week we’ve also had some sporadic products drop in on us; caliper covers, laser jammers, and garage storage systems.
- Rugged Ridge XHD Bumper – Build-a-bear is perfect for making your girlfriend swoon, build-a-bumper is perfect for giving Jeep enthusiasts that same dreamy look.
- Rugged Ridge Oversized Jeep Fender Flares – We all know that bigger is better, and this old adage definitely applies to fender flares.
- Rugged Ridge Replacement Fender Flares – Busted fender flares are the quick way to ruin your Jeep’s style. Fix yours with these replacements.
- Rugged Ridge Grille Insert – ‘Cuz the boys in the hood are always hard…to impress. Upgrade your grille and get some real street and trail credibility.
- Rugged Ridge Steering Kit – Bigger tires need bigger steering. This sturdy kit gets the job done.
- Rugged Ridge Jeep Nerf Bars – Like all of our other nerf bars, they help you step into your vehicle.
- Rugged Ridge Jeep Covers – Just because your Jeep gets dirty out on the trails doesn’t mean it should get dusty in the garage.
- Rugged Ridge XHD Soft Tops – 50% thicker window glass makes these soft tops a great choice.
- Rugged Ridge Tube Bumpers – Provides ample protection from bumps, bruises and boulders out on the trails.
- Rugged Ridge Island Topper Jeep Bikini Top – Even mainlanders agree—these tops are essential for enjoying the summer months. Covers up your front and rear seats for compete UV protection.
- Rugged Ridge Summer Brief Jeep Bikini Top – A must-have for all of your summer adventures. Covers up your front seats, rear passengers will require sunscreen.
- Rugged Ridge Fuel Door Cover – Possibly the fastest way to add customized style to your Jeep.
- Rugged Ridge Jeep Lift Kit – Make room for those bigger tires with this sturdy lift kit.
- Rugged Ridge Jeep Floor Mats – When you’re out on the trail, it’s impossible not to track mud into your Jeep. Keep your floors protected with these all-weather mats.
- Rugged Ridge Jeep Cargo Liner – Don’t forget the cargo area! Keeps messy cargo from destroying your interior.
- Smittybilt SRC Classic Jeep Bumpers – Beefy, brawny and ready to tackle the trail.
- Smittybilt XRC Jeep Bumpers – Beefier, brawnier and ready to tear down the mountain.
- Smittybilt XRC Rear Jeep Seat Cover – Durable Mil Spec fabric that perfectly matches Smittybilt XRC Jeep Seats.
- Escort SRX Radar Detector – Helps you avoid the dreaded, “Sir, do you know why I pulled you over?” The SRX features best-in-class radar detection, top-of-the-line laser jamming, and a stealth profile so the po-po’s will never know what you’re packing. Find this in our new laser detector category!
- MGP Caliper Covers – The automotive equivalent to stuffing your bra.
- Restore Garage Storage System – Turns your junky garage into an organized oasis. Cabinets, shelves and a plethora of storage hooks.
Posted in Auto Accessories, Auto Parts, Brakes, Floor Mats, Garage Accessories, Jeep Accessories, Radar Detector, Storage Systems
Tagged Bumpers, cargo liners, Escort, fender flares, Garage Storage, Jeep, Lift Kits, Radar, Rugged Ridge, Smittybilt, Speeding Tickets
There’s been no shortage of Pikes Peak videos this year, here’s another to wet your palate.
I’m a car fanatic. And I appreciate hybrid technology and recognize for a number of reasons that it’s something should adopt on a large scale. That said, my true passion lies in performance. There is nothing like hearing a high-revving V12 at wide open throttle, or an American V8 grunt it’s torque levels from 2,000 RPM. This is why many get in the journalism game, to have the shot at personally reviewing cars they could probably never afford, or at least justify owning.
Johnny over at AutoBlog just got his hands on a 2010 GTR for review and he ran into a pack of animals that only Godzilla could properly challenge; the Ferrari F355 Spyder, Ferrari F430 Spyder, BMW M6 and the Dodge Viper SRT10. Just another day for the autobloggers, must be nice…
Posted in Racing, Safe Driving, Sports Cars, Supercars, Videos
Tagged Auto, BMW, Dodge, Ferrari, Godzilla, GT-R, GTR, M6, Nissan, Video, Viper, You Tube, youtube
Ken Block’s Gymkhanna 1 and 2 practice sessions have set the bar for drift stunts, video production and outright lunacy. In his second practice session, Ken used an even more powerful STi on Subaru’s updated 2008 platform. It looked fast, didn’t it? Well, somehow the guys over at Edmund’s “Inside Line” talked Ken into letting them borrow it and they were able to put down some concrete numbers on his STi’s performance. Get this:
- Curb Weight: 2,775 lbs (Stock STi = 3,352lbs, or 577lbs more!)
- Engine Displacement: 2.65-liter (up .15-liter thanks to a Crawford Stroker Kit)
- Turbo: GT35R @ 30 PSI
- Fuel: E85
- Transmission: Six-Speed Dog-Ring KAPS Gearbox
- Power: 565 HP
- Torque: 590 ft-lbs
- 0-60 MPH: 3.0 seconds
- 60-0 MPH: 115 feet
- Quarter-Mile: 10.8 seconds
- Skidpad Pass: 72 MPH
- Lateral Grip: .90g
- Audio: 115.9 decibels inside the cabin
Special Note: the transmission’s 5th gear was borked, so that quarter-mile time above skipped 5th and went straight to 6th, which means it’s capable of putting down an even faster time. :)
There’s a laundry list of performance mods, if you’re interested, check out their post to get the low-down.
Posted in News Worthy, Personal Projects, Racing, Rally, Sports Cars, Tuners
Tagged gymkhana, gymkhana 2, ken block, Ken Block STi, STi, Subaru, Subaru STi, WRX
Although Ford was unable to break the 10 minute barrier this year at the PPIHC, Rhys Millen did smash the two wheel drive record for the mountain, setting the bar at 12:09:397. He was driving his supped-up, Red Bull sponsored Hyundai Genesis for the run. If you want to check out his record-breaking run, hit the jump…
Posted in News Worthy, Racing, Rally, Sports Cars, Videos
Tagged Genesis, Hill Climb, Hyundai, Hyundai Genesis, Pikes Peak, PPIHC, Rally, Rhys Millen, Video, You Tube, youtube
Talk about clever advertising…
Posted in News Worthy, Stupid Stunts, Videos
Tagged Advertising, Awesome, Clever Advertising, Cops, Fighting, Funny, Humor, Police Officers, Video, You Tube, youtube
Doesn’t it seems like we have a never ending flow of new products? Well, we do, so if last week’s additions weren’t enough, we’ve got some more goodies for you this week.
- INNO Roof Rack – Remember all those INNO racks we added last week? Well now you can mount them up to a genuine INNO roof rack. With it, you can dress your naked roof and load it up with two kegs, one raft and seven inflatable sheep.
- Smittybilt XRC Jeep Sliders – Guard your Jeep’s body panels from rocks, wrecks and runaway bassinettes.
- Smittybilt Bull Bar – These bars stand tough against rocks, road debris and..eh hem..an onslaught of butterflies?
- Firestone Air Bags – If you need a dynamic suspension setup, put your trust in a Firestone air springs. They levels loads, tames roads and keeps your rig from bottoming out.
- Firestone Level Rite – Lets you traverse the terrain with more stability and less sag.
- Air Zenith OB2 Air Compressor – Pumps up your tires and air suspension so you can fly gracefully down the road. Up to 200PSI of air goodness.
- Air Zenith Digital Air Suspension Gauge – Monitors your air suspension’s pressure with brilliant LEDs on a modern gauge face.
- Dee Zee Ladder Rack – Perfect for hauling ten foot long party subs to your next event.
- Dee Zee Auto Safe – Out on the wild roads, you need a place to store your most valuable possessions. This car safe has a key and keypad, for easy access.
- Dee Zee Truck Ramp – Loading up your payload is fast and easy with these sturdy truck ramps.
Now gone on, it’s Friday, take a half day and get out of the office… scoot!
Posted in Auto Accessories, Auto Parts, Automotive Gauges, Jeep Accessories, Product Review, Roof Racks
Tagged Air Zenith, Auto Anything, AutoAnything, Dee Zee, Firestone, INNO, Jeep, Jeeps, Smittybilt, Suspension, Truck, Truck Accessories, Trucks
In case you didn’t hear, the 10 minute mark has yet to be broken at the PPIHC. Ford put forth two great cars and two world-class drivers, but this year, it wasn’t enough to shatter any records. But if nothing else, a high-def video of Marcus Gronholm’s run was recorded, edited and put together by the Motor Trend team. I think these guys had watched the Climb Dance video a few times, as some of the opening scenes share some resemblance. Imitation is the best form of flattery and this video leaves little to be desired and improves on many areas that climb dance lacked; new camera angles, high definition video and an incredible sound track. Check it after the break:
Posted in Auto Manufacturers, Racing, Rally, Videos
Tagged Colorado, Ford, Ford Focus, Hill Climb, Marcus Gronholm, Pikes Peak Hill Climb, PPIHC, Rally
Holy smokes! If the smorgasbord of Griots Garage detailing supplies wasn’t enough for you, we’ve got a boat load of new products for you this week. First up, we’ve added even more jeep accessories to our site, with new products from Smittybilt and Bushwacker. We’d also like to welcome Rugged Ridge aboard!
No, we can’t make your jeep look like the one in the picture… yet. But we can offer you the jeep body armor you need to fight off rocks, trees, branches and medium-sized animals. In fact, our jeep body kits will set your wrangler apart from the rest, giving it that tough exterior you’ve always wanted.
INNO Racks is a cool company. Not only do they make roof rack products that support your outdoor life, but they have some of the coolest product designs. I particularly like their surfboard rack, but their kayak racks and bike racks are equally neat. In a few weeks, we’ll also be offering their new base racks, so check back later if you’re in the market.
Street Scene is to body kits as kittehs are to lolz… I hated the SAT’s too, no more associative questions, I promise. But really, Street Scene has got the hot fire when it comes to body kits.
We’ve also added some products that will help you in your everyday life; automotive tools, car vacuums and a gas powered blender. Don’t say we never gave you nothin’…
- InterVac GarageVac – We are the newest online retailer for the GarageVac, which has suction so powerful it can lift 4 bowling balls…seriously, watch the video.
- Park Smart ProSeal Garage Door Seal – Keeps dirt and debris out and harmful, asphyxiating fumes in.
- Yakima DeadLock Bike Rack Lock – If you don’t use the DeadLock, wild man G. Gordon Liddy will lead a team of 5 goons to steal your bikes.
- B&I Trim Stainless Rocker Panels – Protects your rocker panels against stones, sticks and angry girlfriends.
- Bossco Luma Lites – Do NOT let your mogwai near these!
- Bossco Lite Wrenches – When Snap On, MAC and Craftsman just won’t cut the mustard, go for Bossco—these have lights, too!
- Bossco Cuff Lite – Face it, gloves with fingers are for dorks—and these have lights.
- Bossco Glove Lite – Move over, Mechanix Gloves, Bossco’s in town!
- 3A Racing Truck Ramps – Bring out your inner Evel Knievel with ramps for your truck!
- Delta Jobsite Tool Chest – This bolt-cutter resistant box locks your tools up tighter than Fort Knox.
- Patriot Tri-Fold Tonneau Cover – Smooth folding soft tonneau protection at a price so low Uncle Sam might start wondering if something fishy is going on.
- Dee Zee Diamond Plate Bed Caps – Not the fuel saving kind of hybrid, the ABS plastic and diamond-plate aluminum kind. They won’t save you any money at the pump, but they look a lot cooler than a Prius.
- Gas Powered Blender – Grab your limes and salt! You can now whip up margaritas with 2-stroke power.
- LeBra All Weather Car Bra – We’re welcoming back this old favorite. Full-frontal support for everyone.
- Napier Sportz Explorer Travel Tent – Packed full of more fun than a barrel of monkeys.
- Westin Platinum Bug Deflector by Wade – If Wade’s on second, and Westin’s on third—then Who’s on first.
Posted in Auto Accessories, Auto Parts, Bike Racks, Garage Accessories, Jeep Accessories, Product Review, Roof Racks, Storage Systems, Tonneau Covers
Tagged Auto Anything, AutoAnything, Body Kit, Body Kits, Bushwacker, INNO, Jeep, Jeep Body Kits, Jeep Wrangler, Smittybilt, Street Scene
I’ve been to the Pikes Peak Hill Climb twice and it is nothing short of breath taking. Both times I sat in Devils Playground, which is a bank at the top of the mountain; other than being able to see all of eastern Colorado, the Playground affords you a view of a long
straight flat twisty road which ends at a hairpin turn, immediately forcing the drivers up a steep incline.
This year, Ford has employed two world class drivers to push their 800 horsepower Ford Fiesta up the peak. WRC Champion Marcus Grönholm and Swedish rally champ Andreas Eriksson will be piloting the Fiesta and their goal is to break the 10 minute barrier and break the current record of 10:01 set by Nobuhiro Tajima in 2007.
Here’s a video of what Ford has brought to the table, do you think they’ve got what it takes to claim the title?
Posted in News Worthy, Racing, Rally, Videos
Tagged Colorado, Ford, Ford Fiesta, Hill Climb, Marcus Gronholm, Pikes Peak, Pikes Peak Hill Climb, PPIHC
A car that has been largely shrouded in secrecy has just been put to the test on the Nurburgring. The SLS AMG is the next generation of the SLR, featuring aggressive styling cues, gull wing doors, and a brute of an engine. Listen to it roar as it roams the ‘Ring for the full 13 miles. Keep in mind this isn’t the “official” time, this was a preview day. The final production car with a more experienced ‘Ring driver and no co-pilot should yield much faster results.
Posted in Auto Manufacturers, Nurburgring, Racing, Sports Cars, Supercars
Tagged AMG, Auto, Autos, Car, Cars, Fast, Fast Cars, Mercedes, Mercedes Benz, News, Racing, Super Car, Super Cars, Track, Track Racing
It’s good for a laugh, and I’m amazed they were able to use the AAA logo, but the fact is that summer time drives up gas prices. If you are looking to save some cash at the pump, stop planting your lead foot on the pedals. Alternatively, you can check out our gas saving products. If you’re a car owner, a power programmer like the DiabloSport Trinity. These tuners work by optimizing your air-fuel ratio for higher efficiency. This directly translates into more horsepower and torque, but with the right driving techniques, you can also increase your fuel economy by up to 20%!
If you own a pickup, a truck bed cover can help reduce drag and increase MPG’s, not to mention the added security and better styling that comes with a tonneau cover.
Posted in Economy Cars, Fuel Systems, Gas Saving Products, News Worthy, Performance Chips, Tonneau Covers, Videos
Tagged Cars, DiabloSport, DiabloSport Trinity, Fuel, Fuel Economy, Gas, Gas Saving Products, Hypermiling, MPG, Oil, Trucks, youtube
If you’re a shade-tree mechanic like me, you know that most jobs can be accomplished with a decent set of tools, a breaker bar, a torque wrench and maybe a few bloody knuckles. But do you have what it takes to be a professional? Could you tear down a motor and put it back together? What about bigger jobs. If you had the installation manual and the right tools, could you assemble one of the most complex machines in the world? If you think so, take a quick look at what it takes to put together the F/A-18F Super Hornet. Job applications can be forwarded to the US Air Force.
Posted in News Worthy, Videos
Tagged Air Force, Air Plane, Air Planes, Assembly Line, F/A-18, Fighter Jet, Fighter Jets, Mechanics, Military, US Air Force, US Military, Video, youtube
I don’t know about you guys, but rally racing has a special place in my heart. The raw horsepower, ungodly amounts of torque and the anti-lag systems just scream raw power. Unfortunately you won’t get to hear any engines in this video, but it does have an excellent soundtrack. Sit back and soak up some rally heritage.
If that doesn’t quite do it for you, here’s another with a more modern score. It’s an oldie but goodie:
Posted in Racing, Rally, Safe Driving, Sports Cars, Videos
Tagged Ford, Mitsubishi, Rally, Rally Racing, Subaru, SWRT, Video, WRC
Lets face it, sometimes the postal service leaves a little to be desired. They may push through rain, sleet and snow, but I know I’ve waited a couple of weeks for a letter that should have taken 3-4 days. Sometimes it seems like I could have driven my my aunt’s house and delivered the letter by hand. Well that’s what Top Gear set out to do in their latest race; they took a Porsche Panamera and pitted it against a postage stamp, watch the videos to find out who wins.
Posted in Car Review, New Cars, Sports Cars, Supercars, Top Gear, TV Shows, Videos
Tagged Autos, Car, Cars, James May, Panamera, Porsche, Porsche Panamera, Postal Service, Race, Racing, Richard Hammond
It’s Monday morning; take a long swig out of your coffee cup and clean the sleep out of your eyes, it’s time for new products! We all know that summertime is the time to shine, which is why we teamed up with one of the best car care companies around, Griots Garage. Mr. Griot fine tuned his detailing products and only offers the best of everything; car waxes, wheel cleaner, wheel polish, leather care kits, orbital polishers, and paint cleaning products. Lots of professionals use this stuff and I have personally used Griots car care products for the last seven years and swear by them. Try them once and you’ll be hooked.
- Griots Car Wash Soap – Getting clean never felt this good; your ride will love you after you use these suds.
- Griots Engine Cleaner – For all of your engine’s dirty bits, use this engine cleaner to make them shine like new.
- Griots Garage Glass Polish – Tough enough to clean off the most vulgar bare-skinned impressions.
- Griots Automotive Metal Polish – Shines up your wheels or your grille with minimal elbow grease.
- Griots Plastic Polish – Cleans your headlights, tail lights, patio furniture, sippy cups–whatever.
- Griots Machine Polish – The best of the best (of the best of the best of the best) in OCD polishes. Just ask Griots, this polish gets it done.
- Griots Chrome Wheel Cleaner – Whether your working on chrome trim, bed rails or your 22’s, this chrome cleaner will brighten up your bling a polished, reflective shine.
- Griots Carpet Cleaner – Cleans deep, even if you have a nasty infestation.
- Griots 3″ Random Orbital Buffer – Gets all up in those nooks and crannies.
- Griots 6″ Random Orbital Buffer – For the overly meticulous, this buffer is King.
- Griots 6″ Machine Polish Pad & Cloth Kit – The perfect family for your bachelor 6″ orbital buffer.
- Griots Orbital Machine Polish & Wax Kit – Everything you need for an eat-off-it shine.
- Griots Gallon Favorites Collection – If you do a lot of detailing work, this collection is for you. Get all the best Griots stuff in Costco-sized quantities.
- Griots Interior Cleaner – Clears that patina of turkey gravy off your carpets, headliner and seats.
- Griots Microfiber and Foam Pad Cleaner – Makes crusty, scabby, waxy microfiber tools soft and cuddly again.
- Griots Oil and Grease Cleaner – The environmentally safe way to clean those oil stains in your driveway—ideal if you own a British-engineered vehicle. :)
- Griots Rubber Cleaner – Rejuvenates your tires, rubber trim, and gimp suits.
- Griots Plastic Cleaner – Brings back your convertible’s plastic window’s factory clarity, which is still pretty bad but better than its current cataract-esque condition.
- Griots Spray-On Waterless Car Wash – More ingenious than a spray-on tan, but not as clever as spray-on hair.
- Griots Spray-On Car Wash Refill Kit – Because gettin’ down and dirty is the one habit you just can’t shake.
- Griots Surface Cleaner – Scrubs away the filth on your counters, but not the stains on your soul.
- Griots Wheel Cleaner – Cuts through brake dust, road oils, and your neighbors’ drool.
- Griots Best of Show Wax – Take home the trophy at your local Concours, or get taken to the slammer for buffing it into your dog before Westminster.
- Griots Red Foam Waxing Pad – Goes together with the Griots Best of Show Wax like ether goes with rags.
- Griots Bumper & Trim Reconditioner – It makes your trim shine like Scatman Crothers and Danny Lloyd.
- Griots Carnauba Wax Stick – Looks, works and may even smell just like your stick of Jovan Musk deodorant.
- Griots Convertible Top Dressing – Like Just For Men… but just for your ragtop.
- Griots Detail Sponges – The ideal tool for spending hours in your garage avoiding The Talk with your son.
- Griots Microfiber Drying Cloth – A better drying towel than those XXXXL DiabloSport shirts that you’ve been using.
- Griots Microfiber Wash Pads – Griots says they’re made from microfiber, but they look like Fraggle pelts to me. Straight up.
- Griots Mini Red Foam Waxing Pads – Half the size of the regular Red Foam Waxing Pads with all the same waxing power.
- Griots Wax Removal Cloths – They’re made from microfiber and are non-abrasive—the same can’t be said of Telly Savalas.
- Griots Orange Polishing Pad – They’re like those dinosaur-shaped sponges that grow when you put them in water, except that they’re round and don’t grow when put in water. Ideal for polishing like Mr Miyagi.
- Griots Spray On Wax – Spray-On Wax on—Spray-On Wax off. Good job Daniel-san.
- Griots Spray On Wax Refill Kit – For more shiny, slippery fun.
- Griots Mini Orange Polishing Pads – Half the size of the regular Orange Polishing Pads.
- Griots Polish Removal Cloths – The safe way to sop up excess polish after your obsessive compulsive finish treatment.
- Griots Leather Care – If you care about your leather, prove it and get a bottle of leather care.
- Griots Leather Rejuvenator – You don’t need a human-brain serum to renew your leather, just a bottle of this.
- Griots Leather Scent – Ooh that smell, can’t you smell that smell. The smell that surrounds you is leather scent.
- Griots New Car Scent – Open up dat window and let some air into this room, sucka—or treat your interiors with this.
- Griots Tire Dressing – Toss your tires just like a salad… with dressing.
- Griots Paint Sealant – Seal the deal and your paintjob with this.
- Griots One-Step Paint Sealant – One giant step for mankind and your paintjob.
- Griots Paint Cleaning Clay – Better than hiring Mr. Bill to detail your car.
- Griots Paint Prep – You can rub elbows with sons of privilege at prep school, or rub crud off your paint with this.
- Griots Rubber Prep – If you wanna slam dunk a b-ball, rub Flubber on your shoes. If you want your tires to shine, rub this on them.
- Griots Speed Shine – Oh, you got some speed, man? Huh? No, I don’t got no speed, man. You know what I do got though, man? Speed Shine, man. Seriously though, this will make your paint feel smoother than glass after your first use.
- Griots Speed Shine Refill Kit – After you see and feel how well this stuff works, you’re going to want to do it again. And again. And again…
- Griots Undercarriage Spray – Keep your ride’s unmentionables clean and shiny with this.
- Griots Vinyl & Rubber Dressing – Keep your vinyls and rubbers dressed in their Sunday Best.
- Griots Weatherproof Tire Dressing – Finally, real proof that weather exists! Includes a nice blue detailing sponge to use just on your tires.
- Griots Window Cleaner – Purple haze-free glass all in my brain, Lately my windows just don’t seem the same.
Told you it was a lot of Griot’s stuff. And this is just a small taster of the new products we’ve added in the last week, check back later for another update.
Posted in Auto Accessories, Car Care Products, Garage Accessories, Product Review
Tagged Auto Anything, AutoAnything, Car Care Products, Car Wax, Detailing Products, Engine Cleaner, Griots, Griots Garage, Leather Care, Microfiber, Waterless Car Wash, Wheel Cleaner
What is the deal with people firing things into their crotch? And why is it always sooo funny?
NSFW language, make sure to turn those speakers down!
Posted in Stupid Stunts, Videos
Tagged Crotch, Crotch Rocket, Fail, Fireworks, Funny, Groin, hilarious, Humor, Ouch, Rocket
Are you stuck at work today, or out and about enjoying a pre-4th of July day off. For your sake, I hope its the latter, but if you happen to be in the office today and are twiddling your thumbs trying to think of something to do, rest assured we can break the boredom for a few minutes.
If you’ve got a Jeep, chances are it’s far from stock. We’ve been revamping our Jeep accessories department with some great new products, here are the latest additions from Smittybilt:
- Smittybilt Replacement Jeep Soft Top – If your old soft top is torn and faded, Smittybilt has the answer with their replacement Jeep soft tops. Tougher construction and better fabrics make this top a winner.
- Smittybilt Jeep Windbreaker – Its summer; if you like cruising around without doors and a scant bikini top, this jeep wind breaker will block gale force winds from messing up your hair dew.
- Smittybilt Jeep Tube Bumper – If you need something tougher than stock for the trails, these tubular jeep bumpers offer the perfect solution; rigid, tough, sexy. Available front and rear. Extra bonus: the rear bumper includes a trailer hitch mount!
- Smittybilt SRC Jeep Tube Doors – Like a roll cage for the side of your vehicle, these jeep doors offer structural rigidity and line of sight to your wheels, allowing you to crawl the canyons with ease.
- Smittybilt Jeep Racks – Lets face it, there’s not much room in a jeep to store your stuff. That problem is easy to solve with a jeep rack!
- Smittybilt Jeep Rock Rails – Protect your body with a sleek set of jeep rock rails.
- Smittybilt GEAR Seat Covers – For when you absolutely have to carry your gear with you, no other seat cover will do.
- Smittybilt XRC8 – It’s fun to play in the mud, but significantly less fun to get stuck in it. Easily get out of sticky jams with this 8k winch.
- Smittybilt XRC10 – Need something tougher than an 8K winch? Then the 10K is right up your alley; 5.5 horsepower motor and aircraft-grade cables are tough enough to get you out of just about any situation.
- Coverking Neoprene Jeep Seat Covers – Go from innocent hobby to creepy obsession with a set of fetching, super-taught, oh so form-fitting seat covers made just for your sweetheart Jeep.
Before tomorrow’s solemn celebration of bikinis, beers and bombs, let us pause and remember what our forefathers shed their puritanical blood for: the inalienable right of future generations to watch the boob-tube anywhere we gol dang well please. We pay tribute to their ultimate sacrifice with 4 new products living inside the new headrest monitors category.
Light up the night with Plasmaglow; their extensive selection of LED lights will draw ravers near and far.
And payload tool storage just got even better! Check out the latest and greatest Delta toolboxes
that have hit our site. All of these gear boxes feature the new RSL (Rigid Structural Lid) design that provides impressive security and protection.
Posted in Auto Accessories, Auto Parts, Automotive Lights, Jeep Accessories, Performance Chips, Product Review, Roof Racks
Tagged Auto Anything, AutoAnything, bully dog, Coverking, Delta, Delta Toolboxes, Headrest Monitors, Jeep, LED, PlasmaGlow, Smittybilt, Truck Tool Boxes, Vizualogic, Winches
We’ve seen some incredible machines as of late; a twin turbo M5 M3, an LS9-powered Camaro, even a 2700 horsepower F150! But this one probably takes the cake as the meanest, fastest street machine around; its a 94 Mustang Cobra powered by a Viper’s 8-liter V10, which is force fed by a couple of T-76 turbos. Some modification was needed to make everything fit, including moving the firewall back 10 inches and custom fabricating engine mounts and suspension linkages.
This has all taken months of work, but the day has finally come to turn the key. Listen and enjoy this deep hiss of this Cobra.
Posted in News Worthy, Personal Projects, Sports Cars, Supercars, Videos
Tagged Autos, Cars, Dodge, Dodge Viper, Ford, Ford Mustang, Mustang, Mustang Cobra, Racing, Turbo, Twin Turbo
Good timing? Not really. A publicity stunt? Maybe. Funny as hell? Yes.
Posted in News Worthy, Stupid Stunts, Videos
Tagged Break Dance, Crazy, Delorean, Funny, Groin, Humor, Michael Jackson, Random, Repo, Repo Man, Video, youtube