In America, we paint our curbs red or put up “No Parking” signs to indicate where you can and can’t park. Across the pond, Englanders paint double yellow lines close to the curb of a no parking zone. So if you’re a contractor who has to paint those lines, what do you do if there is a car parked where you have to work?
Posted in News Worthy, Stupid Stunts
Tagged Bad Parking, Cars, England, Evil, Fail, Funny, Humor, Off Topic, Parking, Random, Towed
It is another sunny Friday here in San Diego. If you plan to hit the road this memorial day weekend, I hope the weather where you are is as nice as the weather here!
We’ve got lots of new products for you this week, stuff that’ll get you amp’d up and ready to rock this summer. Check it:
- Bestop Supertop Truck Bed Camper Shell – Instead of pitching a tent on the cold hard ground, turn your truck bed into a protected haven with this collapsible soft camper shell. Even better, now through June 30, 2009 Bestop/AMP Research is offering a $100 rebate on this product. So you can keep your truck bed covered and your wallet full. Find this Supertop for your truck in our new Camper Shell category.
- Coverking Coverguard Universal Indoor Car Covers – Stick this 1-ply cover where the sun don’t shine because it’s only intended for mild UV exposure and light weather. Sized for cars only.
- Coverking Triguard Universal Indoor Car Covers – With 3 layers of fabric, it’s got the backbone to withstand a smidgen more of Ma Nature’s fury than the Coverguard. Sized for cars, trucks and SUVs.
- Coverking Coverbond 4 Universal Indoor Car Covers – Inspired by the 4-patty McRaptor burger at McDonalds following the release of McJurassic McPark, this cover is made from 4 layers of fabric for maximum weather blockage. Sized for cars and limos.
- MBRP Diesel Exhaust Stacks – This kit comes complete with everything you need to plant dual New Jersey-grade smoke stacks in your truck bed. The minute these went live, Iron Eyes Cody shed a single tear.
- Dee Zee Wheel Well Toolbox – Add tough tool-carrying capacity to the sides of your truck with the Dee Zee Wheel Well Toolbox. Available in single- and double-wheel designs.
- Dee Zee Liquid Transfer Tanks – These tough metal tanks have vented caps and come in a variety of sizes. They’re not legal for carrying fuel though, so they’re perfect for whatever non-fuel liquid you need a vented cap and burly tank to carry. ;)
- AutoMeter Warning Lights – Mom warned you to wear underwear, Dad warned you to look both ways, and AutoMeter warns you when your engine’s about to blow.
- AutoMeter Shift Lights – Kind of like the lights at the crosswalk, only these tell you when to shift.
- AutoMeter Digital Pro-Shift System – These won’t cause a paradigm shift in the collective philosophy, but they do tell you when to shift, and they display RPMs.
- AMI Grille Emblems – Show off your pride for your favorite home-grown, government-supported automaker with these impressive Grille Emblems from AMI. Available in a variety of styles with the GMC and Chevy logos.
- AMI Fender Vents & Grilles – Slick, polished vents and grilles for the FJ Cruiser’s blow holes.
- AMI Pedal Pads – Polished billet is good. Flames on polished billet is better. Also available with circle and line designs.
- AMI Hitch Covers – From poker stars to peace sign lovers, AMI Hitch Covers come in a variety of designs that are sure to please.
- Go Rhino Lightning Truck Bed Light Bar – Like Zeus’s powerful bolt, Lightning Sport Bars strike fear in mortal men and arousal in mortal women.
- Go Rhino Thunder Truck Bed Light Bar – Thunder Sport Bars fall prey to a similar Zeus reference. Except this time, you can add flames. Burn, ladies, burn.
- Cal Trend NeoSupreme Seat Covers – From the Greek words for “New” and “With Sour Cream,” the Cal Trend NeoSupreme Seat Covers are custom stitched from water-proof, mud-proof, seeping-MexiMelt-proof neoprene. (p.s. Don’t tell the Hawaiians, but they’re also at least 30 bones cheaper than some other neoprene seat covers.)
- Dash Designs Suede Dashboard Cover – From Dead Heads to Indian chiefs, who can resist the leathery-napped feel of tooled-animal hide that we call Suede? No one!
Posted in Auto Accessories, Automotive Gauges, Car Covers, Dash Kits, Exhaust Systems, Product Review, Tonneau Covers, Trailer Hitches
Tagged Autometer, Bestop, car cover, car covers, Coverking, Gauges, Trailer Hitches, Truck, Truck Accessories, Trucks
And we thought this gal was bad…
You know that sweet trike you had when you were around 4 years old. It was your first set of wheels and I’m sure that you, like me, would often stop pedaling and let the plastic wheels skid over the concrete in what only can be described as an awesome drift. Well a trio of enterprising dudes decided that trikes were still cool and drifting them could be even cooler.
Watch and marvel and their excellent drift skills as they brake-lock the inside wheel to go round corners Tokyo Drift style.
Posted in Cool Vehicles, Personal Projects, Racing, Stupid Stunts
Tagged Awesome, Cool, Drift, Drifting, Fun, Racing, Tricycle, Trike, youtube
Posted in News Worthy, Personal Projects, Stupid Stunts
Tagged Awesome, Blazer, Chevy, Fail, Funny, Goosenech Hitch, Hitches, Humor, Redneck, Towing Fail, Trailer Hitch, Trailer Hitches
Summer is around the corner, which means it’s warm enough to take your Jeep out to the back country and start hitting those dusty trails. But before you gather with your Jeep junkie buddies, take a look at the new Jeep accessories we just picked up. New jeep racks, jeep covers and soft tops will keep you cool and dry while hauling your gear in style. If you want to make sure you get a rush of fresh air while crawling the hot rocks of Utah, check out our new Jeep bikini tops, available in different styles and patterns to suit your Jeep’s off-road look. If you need to light up the trail ahead of you during a night time session, check out our new Jeep light bars. With integrated grille guards, you’re Jeep will shine like new even after your off-road adventures.
- Bestop Trektop Jeep Top – This easy-to-install soft top features a roll back canopy, so you can let the fresh air come pouring in.
- Bestop Replace-A-Top Jeep Top – An economical and high-quality replacement for your ageing factory soft top.
- Bestop Sailcloth Replace-A-Top Soft Jeep Top – Cuts the noise down by 50%, so you can jam out without blowing a speaker or an eardrum.
- Bestop Sunrider Jeep Soft Top – Allows your Jeep to go from fully-covered to streaker faster than a frat boy.
- Bestop Supertop Jeep Top – Multiple door options and OEM fabric make this a super choice.
- Bestop Tigertop Soft Top – Even geriatric Jeeps need a new top from time-to-time.
- VDP Jeep Full Monty Cab Covers – Because nobody wants to see all those Jeep bits exposed.
- VDP Jeep Koolbreez Sunscreen Tops – For cutting down on harsh UVs and proudly displaying questionable taste.
- VDP California Briefs Jeep Bikini Top – Keep your Jeep from getting an embarrassing ticket for public indecency at the beach. Available in silver and black diamond plate.
- VDP Jeep Wind Stoppers – Cuts down on rear wind turbulence, plus matches the Koolbreez with the same 5 styles.
- Bestop Jeep Upper Door Sliders – Get the best of both worlds! These soft Jeep upper doors have glass windows that slide back and forth.
- MBRP Jeep Windshield Light Mount – Mount auxiliary lights on your windshield without taking up a ton of space.
- MBRP Jeep Front Light Bar – Playing double duty as a light mount and protective facemask, this jeep light bar has an integrated grille guard.
- MBRP Jeep Roof Rack – Hit the trail on your 4-wheeler with your 2-wheelers stowed overhead.
- MBRP Jeep Rock Rails – Protects rocker panels from boulders, tree stumps and careless drivers.
- MBRP Jeep Rock Rail Steps – Because you could use a step up when you’re sportin’ a 9″ lift.
- MBRP Jeep Spare Tire Bracket – If you’ve got big wheels, then this is an absolute necessity as it makes life easy when your oversized spare won’t fit on a stock mount.
- VDP Spare Tire Covers – Covers your rear-mount tire’s rump with quality material and diamond-plated style.
- VDP Jeep Handles – The best way to let your passenger admire their own biceps. Available in black and camo.
- VDP Jeep Sport Bar Covers – Put the sport back in your sport bar. Available in black, camo and spice.
- VDP Jeep Tonneau Covers – A Jeep tonneau cover—stylish, functional and a guaranteed trip to secondary. Available in silver and black.
- AMI Jeep Accessories – Because every Jeep deserves a little bling. Hood latches, rear view mirrors, hinge covers and more in black, chrome or polished finishes.
Let’s face it; the stock sound system in most Wrangler’s stink. Freshen up your tune with our new Jeep sound systems. From Jeep speaker systems and Jeep subwoofer kits to full-size overhead Jeep sound bars, we’ve got the audio equipment you need to produce crisp, full sound at all volume levels. Sweet Home Alabama sold separately.
- VDP Jeep Subwoofer – Because healthy eardrums are for wimps, this 750 watt subwoofer will release your Jeep’s inner stud. Wires into any radio for a deep sound that everyone can hear.
- VDP Jeep Amplifier – Because the latest Linkin Park album won’t blast itself. This 800 watt amp works with most jeep sound systems, including the VDP speaker systems.
- VDP Jeep Center Speaker System – Put a little bump in your center hump with a solid set of speakers and tweeters. Available with a seizure-inducing LED light show.
- VDP Jeep Sound Bars – Multiple speaker options, 2 styles, 5 colors and enough obnoxious noise power to make your grandma cry.
- VDP Jeep Sound Wedges – Kind of like the drawn and quartered version of the sound bars. Available in 4 styles and 2 colors, depending on the Jeep.
Posted in Auto Accessories, Auto Parts, Automotive Lights, Car Covers, Jeep Accessories, Product Review, Roof Racks, Tonneau Covers
Tagged 4X4, Auto Anything, Auto Parts, AutoAnything, Jeep, Jeep Parts, Jeep Wrangler, Off Road, Off Roading, Wrangler
How many people do you count running from the van?
Posted in News Worthy, Racing, Videos
Tagged Car Crash, Crash, Crazy, Fail, Funny, Illegal, Immigrant, Van, Video, Wild, youtube