Last week I wrote up a post outlining some speculation about Obama’s new whip. This week the details of Cadillac One are official and I’ve got some killer wallpapers for you to have. Here’s the quick specs on the prez’s new limo:
- 18 feet long and 5’10” high
- 6.5-liter diesel engine
- Max Speed: 60MPH, 0-60 in 15 seconds
- Fuel Consumption: 8 miles per gallon
- 8″ thick armor plated doors
- Reinforced 5″ thick steel plate lines the underside
- The tires are Kevlar-reinforced, which makes them shread- and puncture-resistent. If the tires do come off, the specially made steel rims can still enable the limo to escape
- All windows are tough enough to stop armor piercing bullets
- All windows are fixed except the drivers, which can roll down 3″. This allows him to pay tolls and talk with Secret Service agents
- Armory includes: Night vision cameras, shotguns and tear gas
- Medical kit includes: oxygen tanks and bottles of the presidents blood type for emergency transfusions
- Technology includes: A State-of-the-Art laptop, satellite phone, on-board Wi-Fi and a direct line to his Vice President.
Pretty fancy stuff, now check out the goods.