We sincerely hope you all enjoyed your New Years. If you’ve got some resolutions for 2009, put them into action now, I’m sure that ’09 will fly by just as fast as ’08 did.
One of our resolutions for 2009 is to improve the amount of quality auto parts that we carry. We decided not to slack on it, so this week we’ve got 1 new department, 2 new brands, 5 revamped categories and 5 more auto parts for you to quench your thirst for customized auto accessories.
- Husky Chrome Fender Vents – Because no vehicle should be without fender vents, despite how it was made. Match your vehicle’s outside to how it feels inside with a pair of chrome side fender vents from Husky. No one can tell they’re fake – really. Available in honeycomb, louver and punch styles, you can find all three of them in our new Fender Vent category.
- Husky WeatherBeater Floor Liners – I could make a crude joke about the WeatherBeater’s double entendre name, but these custom-molded liners don’t deserve to be jerked around. They’re the spit of the Husky Liners except that they’re ribbed with grooves to manage fluids better. They’re only sold in sets (front and rear together) and are easily installed single-handedly. Available in the standard black, grey and tan colors.
- WeatherTech Bug Deflector – For some folks, deflecting the criticisms of envious peers is all in a day’s work. Same goes for the WeatherTech Stone & Bug Deflector—deflecting the onslaught of bugs and debris that blast your vehicle’s hood is just what it does. Aerodynamic, sleek, virtually indestructible and features a no-drill installation.
- RBP Cold Air Intakes – Bask in the glory that is RBP. With all the benefits you’d expect from, say, an Airaid air intake, these cold air intakes also have RBP’s wicked logo embossed on the lid. Includes a 5-layer filter for gas engines and an extra thick 7-layer filter for diesels.
We’re also throwing a major bone to all the Jeep heads out there. We’ve got a new Jeep Top & Doors department. Here you can find our new Rampage Jeep soft top. We’ve also relocated our OR-FAB Jeep door sets, their sport Jeep roll cage, Jeep bumper and spare tire carriers to this new department for your convenience.
- Rampage Jeep Soft Top – Rampage Jeep Soft Tops are custom-made to factory specs, come in a variety of colors and fabrics, and just look good all-around. Do you only need to replace the fabric and windows? Not a problem; these are available as an OEM replacement soft top or as a complete kit, allowing you to maximize your dollar and minimize waste. You can find them in the new Jeep Tops & Doors department, under Jeep Soft Tops.