It’s a killer trio; performance products that make you go, style products that make people say “whoa” and safety products that make sure you don’t go “doh!” Let’s cut right to the chase, we’ve got a lot of new additions this week.
BBK is the King of bolt-on performance. For over 20 years they’ve engineered, fabricated and manufactured performance auto parts that have as much show as they have go. Here’s a breakdown of the parts we just picked up.
- BBK Throttle Body kits are CNC machined for a precision fit and stunning looks. Available in 52-80mm sizes, the Power-Plus throttle body series does exactly what the name implies; it gives your engine more air to improve combustion efficiency and maximize horsepower & torque. Installation takes about 30 minutes due to the sleek bolt-on design.
- BBK Headers will net you up to 25 more horsepower due to the smoother, laminar flow of the exhaust tubing. Available in both full-length and short-tuned header lengths, each piece is pressure tested to ensure a leak free exhaust system. You even get your choice of finish: stainless steel, chrome or silver-ceramic coatings.
- BBK Underdrive Pulleys improve the efficiency of your engine by reducing both the weight and diameter of the pulleys that drive your auxiliary systems. This reduces the total load on your engine, thereby improving throttle response and freeing up an additional 8-15 horsepower. Depending on your vehicle, these pulleys are machined from either black powder coated steel or hand polished aluminum. You can find BBK’s pulleys in our new Underdrive Pulley department.
- BBK X Pipe and H Pipes minimize exhaust gas back pressure and improve flow dynamics, bolstering up to 20 extra horsepower that your butt-dyno can confirm. O2 sensor bungs are in the factory locations and the dye stamped flanges mean you’ll have a hassle free, bolt-on installation. Choose your application: street-legal or off-road race approved.
- BBK Fuel Pump kits deliver up to 255 liters per hour to make sure to never run too lean due to a wimpy fuel pump. These pumps are a must if you’re running high levels of boost or bottle feeding your engine.
- The BBK Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulator gives you complete control over your fuel delivery system. CNC machined from billet aluminum and adjustable up to 65psi, this fuel pressure regulator lets you fine tune your vehicle to get the most from your engine. You can find BBK’s adjustable fuel pressure regulator in our new Fuel Pump category.
- BBK Lowering Springs drop your ride by 1-1/2″ for aggressive looks while the progressive coils provide excellent, predictable handling during spirited driving maneuvers. Some lowering spring kits even have optional camber and caster adjustment tools to improve grip in the corners.
Wellstar is maker of all things bling. If you want to add some chrome bits to your ride, check out our new selection of Wellstar chrome accessories:
- Wellstar Chrome Door Handles – These chrome handle covers fit directly over your factory door handles to add a nice touch to your exterior.
- Wellstar Chrome Light Trim – Whether you want them for your headlights, tail lights or fog lights, these chrome light bezels will add that extra sparkle you’ve been searching for.
- Wellstar Chrome Trunk Trim – Slap some bling on your trunk with Wellstar’s custom molded chrome trunk trim.
- Wellstar Chrome Mirror Covers – 3M adhesive tape securely mounts the Wellstar mirror covers in place while the chrome plating reflects your desire for style.
Light up your ride at night with Plasmaglow, their LED lights will accent your vehicle in ways you never thought possible.
- Plasmaglow Flexible LED Underbody Kit – These four flexible LED tubes can attach to virtually any vehicle and come in nine different colors so you can perfectly match it to your vehicles color scheme.
- Plasmaglow LED Wheel Well Kit – Four brilliantly lit 3-foot long LED tubes will illuminate your wheel wells and highlight your rims like only Plasmaglow can.
- Plasmaglow HotLinez LED Tailgate Bar – Available in 7 colors and 2 different lengths, this LED tailgate light bar activates when you hit your brakes, turn signals, running lights or hazards.
- Plasmaglow Fire & Ice LED Tailgate Bar – Even more advanced than the HotLinez, the Fire & Ice features red and white LED’s that actively show if your braking, turning or reversing. They also light up if your turn on your running lights or hazards.
- Plasmaglow Firestorm LED Tailgate Bar – Amber, red and white LED’s light up your tailgate whenever you use your turn signals, hit the brakes or throw it in reverse. Use the optional trailer plug adapter to make installation a breeze.
Every Rain X wiper blade is made with premium rubber for excellent squeegee action. We’ve got two types of Rain X wiper blades and both come with a FREE glass treatment wipe, glass cleaner wipe and windshield washer additive to help give you the absolute best optical clarity.
- Rain X Weatherbeater wiper blades are a straight blade that features friction-reducers for a streak-free wipe.
- Rain X Latitude wiper blades are curved to better conform to your windshield, thereby minimizing friction spots and clearing away every last drop of rain. They also feature a spoiler to reduce chatter at highway speeds.