It’s Halloween! If you were in our office right now, you’d see everything from ghosts, goblins and werewolves to tennis players, hippies and 80’s rockers. Even with all the fun and games, there would be no way you would miss the HUGE line up of new products we added this week. No need to call the Ghost Busters, none of these new additions are haunted.
Yakima Q-Tower Base Rack System
We have been working really hard to build out our Roof Racks department with the best base racks available. Thule and Yakima are the two biggest names in the roof rack game and this week we have expanded our selection of Yakima racks with their Q Tower base rack system.
Yakima Q Towers are a base rack system that attaches to your bare roof so you can add any of Yakima’s roof-mounted rack accessories. Whether you need a kayak rack, a ski & snowboard rack, a cargo box or a bike rack, it’ll mount to the Q tower system. Yakima Q Towers are easy to install and do not require any drilling. Included in the box is:
- Four Q Towers
- Two Crossbars
- Mounting clips
Special Note: Yakima Q Towers are not intended to be used on vehicles with factory roof rails.
EZ Cover Cable and Key Lock
Remember the EZ Cover car cover we introduced last week? Well now you have a way to secure that car cover with the EZ Cover cable and key lock kit. This lock kit is available for purchase with every EZ Cover and comes in both 7 and 10 foot lengths.
Force feed your air intake with even more fuel-burning, oxygenated goodness with the Banks Super-Scoop Ram Air kit. By drawing air from below your front bumper, you’ll be getting a rush of cooler, more dense air into your intake. This leads to more horsepower, cooler EGT’s, better fuel economy and improved engine efficiency. You can find this kit in our new Ram Air Intakes category.
This product is intended for use with your Banks Ram Air intake system and is not a stand alone air intake. Maximize your performance gains by combining the Banks Ram Air Intake system with the Super Scoop and a Banks exhaust.
Two and a half months ago we added a pretty big line up of Autometer gauges. We know that everyone has a particular style when it comes to customizing their vehicle and automotive gauges should be able to look like they were factory installed. So what did we do? We got 17 new gauge styles that will blow your mind and complement your ride. Here’s a quick list of the gauges we think you’ll like the most.
- Autometer Cobalt Gauges – Black faced and backlit by lots of cobalt blue LED’s, these gauges are easy to read and look great!
- Autometer C2 Gauges – Similar to the Cobalt line, intense blue lighting is provided by multiple LED’s. These gauges feature a white face with an orange needle.
- Autometer Nexus Gauges – The Nexus series is top of the line. The LED’s which backlight the gauges can be changed to one of seven different colors so you get a perfect match to your interior everytime. The Nexus gauges can even playback recent measurements and have programmable warnings to help fine tune and protect your engine.
- Autometer NV Gauges – Bright anodized bezels with brilliant green backlights, these gauges are perfect for most newer vehicles.
- Autometer Sport Comp II – These black faced gauges scream high performance with their super white LED lighting and glowing red needles.
- Autometer Ultra Lite II – The Ultra Lite II’s have a white face with amber back lighting and bright red pointers for an illuminating experience.
- Street Rod Series – The Street Rod gauges are the perfect match for you old supe’d up hot rod. 9 different gauge styles means you’ll be able to find the perfect match to your old school interior.
You’ll find pictures of all these gauges below, if you want to see the other styles we’ve added this week, head on over to the Autometer Gauges page.
That’s all for this week, have a Happy Halloween!