Road & Track got the inside scoop on the Spec V’s offical numbers, so I figured I’d post them up for you all. Here’s what we’re looking at:
– Power increased to an advertised 520 bhp (at 6500 rpm) and 440 lb.-ft. of torque peaking from 3200–5200 rpm, but as we know, when a Spec V gets put on the dyno, it’ll probably turn out to be much more than that.
– Extensive use of carbon fiber will drop about 200 lbs, putting the curb weight at 3,615 lbs.
– It’s only going to have two seats, not four.
– Subtle exterior changes like different wheels and tweaked aero bits.
– Official acceleration stats haven’t been released, but it’ll get to 60mph faster that 3.5 seconds and should run a quarter mile around 11.0 seconds flat.
– Nurburgring times will be sub-7:29 seconds. Early estimates put it at the 7:25 mark.
– Purchase price approaching $130,000: Nearly twice what a standard GT-R costs.