That’s a lotta pizza-pie, but to get it for free, you had to pick it up in your Camaro. That’s amore!
In case you missed the headline, the Papa J0hn Schnatter of Papa John’s was searching for his long lost 1972 Z28 Camaro, the one he had to sell to open the very first Papa John’s. It was a beauty, one that he dearly loved. After more than 30 years, he decided to leverage his wealth, start a search, make a website and offer a $250,000 reward!
Jalopnik championed coverage of the story, encouraged their readers to help and one of them actually found it! Now the Papa has been reunited, Jeff Robinson is $250K richer and 35,847 proud Camaro owners have a full belly… I guess there is such a thing as a happy ending.
Yes, another Friday is upon us. In San Diego, the sun is shining, its a comfortable 80 degrees outside and there’s a south-western swell working it’s way toward the shore. Since I don’t want to admit that summer is almost over, I’m going to stay in denial and make the most of it.
If you’re looking to kill a little time, check out the six new products we added this week. The Edge Evolution
has been updated with two new models, the CS (color screen) and the CTS (Color TouchScreen). A few more jeep accessories
were added, and we teamed up with IFW to give you a high-quality truck bed slide
- Westin Wind Guard – Crack open your windows without letting in deafening wind noise. These vent visors are made by Wade, branded by Westin and molded from sleek plastic that’ll keep the wind at guard.
- IFW Bed Slide – If you’re not made of the same stuff as Stretch Armstrong, then the BedSlide helps you easily load and unload your truck bed.
- Edge CS Evolution Programmer – See all of your tuning power in full color with this Edge Evolution power programmer. (CS = Color Screen)
- Edge CTS Evolution Programmer – Like an iphone for your engine, the CTS has the same programming power of the CS but with a color touch screen (CTS!)
- Smittybilt Jeep Cargo Net – It makes your dune-dude look like it’s wearing a Von Dutch mesh hat…
- Smittybilt Jeep Tonneau Cover – Imagine a layer of Saran wrap on a frat house john, except that it’s over your Jeep’s boot and not transparent.
Posted in Auto Accessories, Auto Parts, Gas Saving Products, Jeep Accessories, Performance Chips, Product Review, Tonneau Covers
Tagged Jeep, Jeeps, Perfomance Tuner, Perfomance Tuners, performance chip, performance chips, Power Programmer, power programmers, Truck, Trucks